• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzodiazepines' Solubilities in Water

Lol, yeah..... just didnt see that part ;) thank you!

edit: forgot i was searching the name Halcion not triazolam:(

Lol, yeah..... just didnt see that part ;) thank you!

edit: forgot i was searching the name Halcion not triazolam:(

It's OK. Yeah it would only show up since the user did not enter the brand names.

I've only tried halcion once, and it was 0.25mg sublingually. I liked it a lot, but not as much as my longer lasting hypnotics (temazepam, loprazolam, midazolam, flurazepam). %)

I have a long/hate relationship with benzos. Temazepam/ Halcion were my favorite.I Take .25 mg everyday, sometimes a lil more. I just tried sublingual and it seems pretty nice. It feels alot less hardcore hypnotic and more euphoric, like 60 to 90 mgs of restoril.

But xanax... one night took 12mgs of xanax er and a 10 mg valium.... i was supposed to be spending the night at my friends dad's house across town..... i woke up at my huge crush's(currently my girlfriend) house with her dad hovering over me at 8am asking me where is your car, how did you get her, who are you....... haha i miss being in high school:D

Found this in an article that was really hard to get, may be of some use to you guys:

I have some Lormetazepam, please help me work out how many mg/ml I would need to make a solution.

Oli

Also this will be useful for some:

Oli

EDIT: Full PDF: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L4ORNDK6

Last edited:
triazolam/halcion

so what's the best way to take halcion? sublingual, or up the ol nose=D????
i just got some and oraly was a disappointment.

testo

so what's the best way to take halcion? sublingual, or up the ol nose=D????
i just got some and oraly was a disappointment.

testo

Sublingual is 9% higher BA; I would suggest that ROA.

Snorted would probably hit faster but also wear off quicker, it's really up to you.

I liked 0.25mg sublingual; what's your benzo tolerance like?

Great idea Cap't, however I think this list should include some additional common solvents as well as only water.(Maybe a 'benzodiazepine solubility' Mega Thread. I know one exists in PD, but not sure here in OD). For example Ethanol, Methanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Chloroform, Xylene, DMSO, etc. come to mind.
Still, props for making this.

Benzo Solvent Data is Welcome!

Great idea Cap't, however I think this list should include some additional common solvents as well as only water.(Maybe a 'benzodiazepine solubility' Mega Thread. I know one exists in PD, but not sure here in OD). For example Ethanol, Methanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Chloroform, Xylene, DMSO, etc. come to mind.
Still, props for making this.

I am 110% committed to adding this data, however someone gave me the link to drugbank.ca and I google'd for one or two of the other drugs missing in drugbank.ca - and it didn't list for any other solvent.

If you can get the info, I will put it in the 1st post.

Thanks for the compliment, I think it's a great thread idea too. :)

ugh, i couldn't imagine trying to boot up with a 25cc rig on the end of a needle. it would take a fair amount of control to be able to shoot steadily and not slip out at all:| and all for what? a couple minutes quicker onset.

it just reinstates why people should stick to orally consuming benzos as they're designed

A 25ml rig 8( The thought alone blows my mind. (And if I tried it, I'd blow a vein :|).

I've long been a fan of midazolam, initially simply b/c it IS water soluble and bioavailability nearly doubles as you move up the "ROA ladder" from oral to insufflation to injection... and of course I heard it gave an incredible rush if IV'ed ;)

I first tried removing the blue covering from the Roches using alcohol swabs, crushing them and then snortin em up. Anyone who's every tried knows it burns like some sort of chemical solvent 8o The best/most I could do was to prep with some OTC nasal spray, take LOTS and LOTS of potentiators before hand (e.g. GFJ, cimetidine, all your standard opioid ones), then snort it as quickly as possible while tears rolled down my eyes. I remember mixing it with Adderall at times largely because midazolam alone is simply so caustic... and it's not like the benzo of choice for general anesthesia plus a stimulant is a worthless combo :\

Anyway, the most I could get and keep up my nose was 60mg (I also find it rather quickly stops you up, nasal spray can be tried but at that point you're simply torturing yourself). This produced a pleasant hypnotic effect, albeit short-lived and without much of a rush... other than the rush of pain that accompanies snorting it of course :\

I thought to myself, "Man, if I could simply IV this stuff I'd only need roughly half as much, I could enjoy it as I my nose wouldn't be on fire, and I could experience the rush I've heard about"- there was a *hint* of what was to come in that snorting it so quickly did give a rush...

I taught myself to IV for one reason, and one reason only... so that I could experience IV midazolam. And once I got it down (started with saline water, no harm no foul), I experienced everything midazolam has to offer =D

I was initially using insulin needles and cotton to filter :( I made a post here asking about the least harmful way to inject midazolam in pill form; the Good Captain directed me to the Micron Filtering Thread, for which both I and my body are very grateful :)

I can shoot 90mg and find it pleasurable... however, I always go back to my 150mg dose, the point of pure, untainted euphoria, albeit followed by unconsciousness shortly thereafter. I simply use a Luer Lock needle and attach it to a 10ml syringe. It's a BEAST. I have large hands (I'm 6'3"), but even I have difficulty, particularly when you initially pulll back the plunger.... that's why I gawk at a 25ml syringe. Hell, the needles I use on the 10ml syringe come off a 1ml one- I can shoot without leaving track marks, at least none that are noticeable. However, particularly if I'm already high, shooting midazolam with the 10ml syringe creates tracks :( .... hell, you really need someone else to do it for you, even with large hands, as the damn needle is just moving all around and tearing up your vein.

That all seems a bit tangential, forgive me I blame it on IV'ing IR methylphenidate all night :\ HOWEVER here's the pertinent point: Thank you Captain for this info as perhaps I can still hit my Nirvana without using a brutal 10ml syringe! The chart shows ">25mg/mL."

Now, I've shot 22.5mg in a mere 30 unit (0.3ml!) insulin needle.... I knew it was likely a bad idea, although it worked (would never do it again, can't be safe). Anyway, let's say it's 30mg/ml.... instead of using a beastly 10ml syringe I'm down to half that, 5ml I can handle! Thank you Captain!

BTW, I mentioned snorting midazolam and Adderall prior to teaching myself to IV and mentioned IV'ing methylphenidate last night. Actually, I tried a rather nice combo, in the same 3ml barrel: midazolam and methylphenidate :)

Yeah, I have never personally used more than 1 cc in a shot, Luer lock syringes/needles are more expensive to me, so I try not to use them.

I use 3/10 CC and 1/2 CC syringes, and I prefer 3/10.

I basically posted this guide so people could figure out how much water + solvent they will need to dissolve benzos safely, without the figures on what proportionment of propylene glycol to water is. Sadly I have no idea.

the Good Captain directed me to the Micron Filtering Thread, for which both I and my body are very grateful :)

Why thank you! I'm glad that the thread had a positive impact on your life. :)

I wish more people would micron filter, but I do understand that it isn't free in the US (other countries exchanges might carry them - I don't know?)

Thanks C.H. very informative thread, I'm not sure but years ago maybe I've got valium vials in ether solution, 5Ml x 10 Mg of diazepam; is that possible or I'm wrong ?

Thanks C.H. very informative thread, I'm not sure but years ago maybe I've got valium vials in ether solution, 5Ml x 10 Mg of diazepam; is that possible or I'm wrong ?

It's very possible, but I'm sure it's not in ether but ethanol (roflmao!!!). I am sure shooting ether wouldn't be good for you at all. I can only imagine though.

i think that people who continue to try to shoot up benzos are just valiantly hoping that they will get a rush as they can't get hold of their drug of choice. Instead they end up with a shitty mess of water and pill or if they do manage to get anything into the syringe, they miss the shot and end up with a big lump or they get themselves and no result. Stick to how it should be taken. Go with what you know.

haha I'm right with you budgeco. I remember some very pathetic days where I would attempt to shoot those things up. After a while I learned that it was just stupid and started taking them the way they were meant to be taken.

I am a fan of using syringes, but if it doesn't give anything resembling a rush, and the BA is good, I really don't see the point. Shooting pills is bad as it is, so if I'm going to do it, I'll do it with something that's at least worthwhile. (though I've heard rave reviews about midazolam.)

ugh, i couldn't imagine trying to boot up with a 25cc rig on the end of a needle. it would take a fair amount of control to be able to shoot steadily and not slip out at all:| and all for what? a couple minutes quicker onset.

it just reinstates why people should stick to orally consuming benzos as they're designed

Haha!

I got a mate on methadone maintenance who sometimes boots up his 120mg/day . They get their methadone in 25ml water no matter what's the dose. I've seen him use 25cc syringe many times.

jesus christ8o that's just insane. i would hate to imagine just how bad a shape his veins are in injecting that shite:|

I feel like you would have to inject so slowly with a rig that big, that it would make the whole point of I.V practically useless.

Maybe it's because I've never seen a 25cc syringe, but how come it would be so much harder to use that than a 1cc?

Maybe it's because I've never seen a 25cc syringe, but how come it would be so much harder to use that than a 1cc?

terumosyringe2.jpg

The idea is that 25cc is probably going to be a luer lock syringe (pictured above) and that the volume of liquid you would have to inject is simply enormous, I don't know how well it would work for me or anyone else trying to IV 25cc at once.

wow, that looks like an oral syringe.

Actually, a few weeks ago when my grandpa was on his death bed, they were using a syringe that size on him to inject morphine. They were using a stint, and I imagine that would probably be the best way to go with that sucker and they injected very slowly (though that's also because it was morphine), but tbh, i'd be terrified of exploding a vein.