• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzodiazepines' Solubilities in Water

Any info on brand-name rohypnol and its solubility would be really great. i have been searching around for it(rohypnol specifically) and cant seem to get the pill composition i.e inactive ingredients. anyone with the info please p.m. me or post on this thread. PLUR

This is the #1 downfall to eurobenzos. I can't find out any inactive ingredient information for Rohypnol, Dormicum, or Dormonoct.

I have also been looking for the same information you have, and would have it added by now had I found it. Sorry.

If you ever come across the information, PM it to me, and I'll post it in this thread (solubility information) and the Inactive Ingredients A to Z as well (inactive ingredient information).

Thanks Captain! btw i really *recomend* you to try IVd zolpidem, like LivingOnValium said it's a little wierd 8o, but funny =D
Off topic: Well bad news for me, my doc says that I have to stay with valium with the same dose. FUCK! I said something like: "valium doesn't relief my anxiety anymore, please increase dose or change benzo" (wanted to switch to midazolam or loprazolam..) and she: "no, you may have anxiety because your low dose of prescribed suboxone (2mg), maybe we should increase suboxone dosage" and me: "i don't need more bupe, i'm 'covered' with that dose.." She: "one valium a day or you won't see more valium prescriptions" Me: ":|..ok i'll try, bye!" LOL
Asshole doc...8)
Anyway in 10 days refill again of zolpidem ^^ back to mixing 10-20mg Ambien + 0.5-1mg Bupe IVd. It's not like shoting H (obvious) but like i said, i really enjoy it =D, and anyway I'll keep trying to convince my doc or to find in the street some midaz or lopraz...
Be healthy!;)
PS: I won't post more off topics in that thread, sorry, I only wanted to tell how the "story ends".
Dave.

Last edited:
French link for Rohypnol's inactive ingredients:

http://www.vidal.fr/Medicament/rohypnol-14593.htm

Before all the "scandal", there was only flunitrazepam and lactose in a pill...

Thanks so much! I couldn't find information anywhere about this.

Thanks Captain! btw i really *recomend* you to try IVd zolpidem, like LivingOnValium said it's a little wierd 8o, but funny =D

You're welcome! To be honest, I don't ever want to try the Z drugs.

I'm sorry to hear your doctor wouldn't go for it. I always hate when doctors are like "if you don't want the help that I was going to give you before you walked in this door, then forget about it" attitude they always carry to them. :\

What about clorazepate? I think it's water soluble, but dunno how many mg/ml. http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB00628
Good news, I can get some... yay! ^^ I can't wait to try, I'll be back with a report.
Captain H, is there any specific reason why ever want to try Z drugs?
Cya!

Very disapointed with clorazepate. Maybe the dose is too low, 5mg... No rush, maybe a lil more relaxed... Post 3 min after IVd. (.8ml of water used)

I've found that there are Clorazepate vials of powder of 20, 50 and 100mg (with manitol and clorazepate) and "specific" solvent ampoules of 2ml, 2.5ml and 5ml, for respective doses, (with water and dibasic potasic phosphate), and says that the solution has to be administrated inmediatly because it's "unstable".
I have capsules of 5mg (with talc and potassium carbonate anhidra(sp?)), I'm going to try now 25mg in 1ml of water. I'll try to inject it as fast as possible because of this "unstability". I'll post results.
What do you think "unstable" would mean in that case? Will clorazepate precipitate? or turn into nordiazepam? If anyone knows it would be good that post any answer.
Thank you!

^ It's not a good idea to inject benzos "as fast as possible".
On the contrary, you should inject it as slowly as possible to prevent any respiratory depression.

Captain H, is there any specific reason why ever want to try Z drugs?

"Zopiclone may be carcinogenic and mutagenic according to rat, mice and hamster studies. It should be noted that, at 100 mg per kg of bodyweight per day, the dosage was considerably higher than the therapeutic dose for humans. The authors of an uncontrolled study of Zopiclone said that it may take decades in immunocompetent people before carcinogenic effects from past zopiclone use develops. It was suggested that further research and monitoring was required into the potential for zopiclone to cause cancer in immunocompetant patients.[1]

A recent analysis of FDA and clinical trial data shows that nonbenzodiazepine Z-drugs at prescribed doses cause cancer in humans. The data shows that trial subjects receiving hypnotic drugs had an increased the risk of developing cancer and malignancies. There have been 15 epidemiologic studies which have shown that hypnotic drugs cause increased mortality, mainly due to increased cancer deaths. The cancers included, cancer of the brain, lung, bowel, breast, and bladder, and neoplasms. Initially FDA reviewers did not want to approve the drugs due to concerns of cancer but ultimately changed their mind and approved the drugs despite the concerns. FDA data has shown that zolpidem, zaleplon and eszopiclone are clastogenic and cause cancer in rodents. Benzodiazepine agonists are associated with an increased risk of ovarian cancer in humans. Zopiclone was reportedly refused a product license by the FDA in the USA due to indications that zopiclone caused cancer. Development of a malignant neoplasm has been associated with zolpidem usage but the rate of incidence of neoplasm in zolpidem users is as yet unknown. The rates, in clinical trials for the nonbenzodiazepine Z drugs, of malignancies and neoplasms are significantly higher in hypnotic groups than in placebo groups. Also the analysis of clinical trials and FDA data showed that eszopiclone, zaleplon, and zolpidem appeared to have an adverse effect on the immune system causing an increased rate of infections and colds in hypnotic users. Suppression of immune function might be the cause of the increased rate of cancer in nonbenzodiazepine hypnotic users. Indiplon has also shown an increased rate of cancers in clinical trials. The review author concluded saying; "the likelihood of cancer causation is sufficiently strong now that physicians and patients should be warned that hypnotics possibly place patients at higher risk for cancer".[2]"

[1] Stebbing J; Waters L, Davies L, Mandalia S, Nelson M, Gazzard B, Bower M (1). "Incidence of cancer in individuals receiving chronic zopiclone or eszopiclone requires prospective study". J Clin Oncol 23 (31): 8134?6. doi:10.1200/JCO.2005.03.5881. PMID 16258120.

http://jco.ascopubs.org/cgi/content/full/23/31/8134

[2] Kripke, Daniel F (2008). "Evidence That New Hypnotics Cause Cancer" (PDF). Department of Psychiatry, UCSD. University of California. ?the likelihood of cancer causation is sufficiently strong now that physicians and patients should be warned that hypnotics possibly place patients at higher risk for cancer."

http://jco.ascopubs.org/cgi/content/full/23/31/8134

Original Article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zopiclone

I personally wouldn't risk taking Z-drugs, when I know that I like traditional benzodiazepines.

I'm with CH here, benzos have been around for a while, the Z-drugs seemed to have been rushed right through testing and then aggressively marketed, its only after they've been around for a few years that problems start to show up :p

OMG Captain.H., idk that Z-drugs were SO carcinogenic... I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the info so much.

The other topic, I tried 25mg IVd clorazepate, it's totally worthless, I mean, no rush, nothing special, only a lil pain in the injection site (not a missed shot), and maybe faster onset, VERY disapointed...
Be safe!

OMG Captain.H., idk that Z-drugs were SO carcinogenic... I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the info so much.

The other topic, I tried 25mg IVd clorazepate, it's totally worthless, I mean, no rush, nothing special, only a lil pain in the injection site (not a missed shot), and maybe faster onset, VERY disapointed...
Be safe!

Sorry to hear it was disappointing!

Hopefully you can try midazolam one day. :)

I take .5 mg of triazolam and a a bit dissappointed with it! Its not all what its cracked up to be!

Junkies around these parts love injecting flunitrazepam containing pills. It is usually prepared by crushing the pill in a spoon and adding water, the resulting water/pill solution is then boiled, filtered, and injected. The amount of water added varies depending on the number of pills to be cooked - Ive seen people use as much as 10ml for 2 1mg pills, and then boiling down the solution to 1-2ml - to simply adding 2.5ml(standard barrel size).

How much of the flunitrazepam actually makes it into solution I have no idea( I cant find any conclusive data on watersolubility, only anecdotal info like 'alomost insoluble in water', which seem to indicate poor solubility like with most benzos.), but it seems to be somewhat soluble, as people get good effects, and claim the rush is very euphoric. Flunitrazepam is a pretty potent benzo too, so maybe small amounts like 100-200ug would provide good effects IV? All speculation on my part though.

The ultimate junk kick around here is flunitrazepam + heroin IV in the same barrel.

God I love benzos and opiates so much. So much that I can't touch them very much anymore.