• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzodiazepines' Solubilities in Water

I'm also developing one hell of a tolerance, any ideas on how to pump up the effecs? I use benzos every single time I get drunk, but I doesn't feel the same as one month ago.

i agree its just not worth injecting benzos except midzaloam which i do regularly as get the midzaloam in ampoules of 3ml=15mg i also get valium amps 2ml=10mg but the valium is very painful to inject as its in propelene glycrol its glupy and and burns a bit you need to do it extremely slow and know you can get lorazepam amps but havent seen them in ages and its like valium glupy

Hey everybody, I was reading this thread and while I don't IV anything or have any syringes, I was wondering what are the best ones for insufflation. My tolerance is so high and I am somewhat overweight so swallowing them does nothing except prevent withdrawal. Ive only snorted clonazepam, alprazolam, and triazolam. Can't tell much difference with the clonazepam, alprazolam didn't seem to do anything and was nasty tasting, but the triazolam helped me sleep, but it took 1.25mg. I've never had a prescription for Versed (Midazolam?) I have difficulty sleeping with this pain, I have been prescribed skelaxin, naprosyn, norco, lodine, lyrica, zofran, fentanyl patches, ultram, and toprol XL. The patches are the mylan 25 mcg/hr and are helping a little bit but still having a lot of pain and difficulty sleeping and getting around. Any suggestions or advice are welcome.

P.S. How can I have the forum notify me when someone replies to something I posted? Sorry newb question...maybe should ask it someplace else.

Thanks a lot guys.

-Paul

One question for Captain Heroin: you said you IV'd Midazolam, Loprazolam and Flurazepam, right?
Also that Midazolam is the best when IV'd, but betwen Loprazolam and Flurazepam wich one gives a better "rush" or faster onset??

Reason is because in one week i've to see doctor to give me another benzo prescription (refill?), now i'm with diazepam (first times was good but now is boring) and want to propouse (sp?) her to change of benzo, particulary one of these 3 if posible (she wants).

Off topic: I think best choice is Flurazepam and to say doctor that "is my preference because they have similar half-lifes" or something like this lol, let's see what happens... or i'm also prescribed ambien, maybe I could change ambien for midazolam or loprazolam.. dunno.

Thank you!

One question for Captain Heroin: you said you IV'd Midazolam, Loprazolam and Flurazepam, right?
Also that Midazolam is the best when IV'd, but betwen Loprazolam and Flurazepam wich one gives a better "rush" or faster onset??

Reason is because in one week i've to see doctor to give me another benzo prescription (refill?), now i'm with diazepam (first times was good but now is boring) and want to propouse (sp?) her to change of benzo, particulary one of these 3 if posible (she wants).

Off topic: I think best choice is Flurazepam and to say doctor that "is my preference because they have similar half-lifes" or something like this lol, let's see what happens... or i'm also prescribed ambien, maybe I could change ambien for midazolam or loprazolam.. dunno.

Thank you!

When you say Loprazelam do you mean Lorazepam? Because Lorazepam is a much more commonly used(and especially injected) drug. Plus, Loprazelam isnt even technicaly a benzo. Its just a derivative of benzos.
And I think that Captain.Heroin has injected Lorazepam, not Loprazelam, allthough I could be wrong.

*FYI Lorazepam is Ativan.

im pretty sure they discontinued making ANY form of temazepam that is other than solid pill or powder. And I just happen to have the 30mg white capsules filled with an EXTREMELY fine white powder temazepam. I can say for a fact that it does not mix with water at all and injecting it does nothing. Im pretty sure that the liquid used in the temazepam "gellies" was propylene glycol or somehting similar.

Ah, white powder.. is that what's in these? My friend has the white and green gel caps. I haven't cracked one open, but I was wondering.. :\

Ah, white powder.. is that what's in these? My friend has the white and green gel caps. I haven't cracked one open, but I was wondering.. :\

yea, its literally the most fine powder I have ever seen. As in the particles of temazepam dust are smaller than any other particles I have ever seen before. Its kinda weird. Either way it makes it easy to snort, but I dont usually like to do that cuz I think it feels better and just works better overall when taken orally. I have snorted it sometimes and I would just knock out and wake up without remembering a thing...so not fun. Then I would try snorting less of it and then it barely did anythign. But orally taking it has never let me down. Of course I get the 30mg white capsules.
Sometimes if you take enough of temazepam, it can actually give you euphoria, but I find that that is usuall only possible if you mix it with a little somethin else. Like, a hit or two of weed, no more...or maybe a tiny amount of suboxone, or maybe just smoking a cigg. I dont drink so I dont know about that but that might work as well...IN VERY SMALL AMOUNTS WITH ALCOHOL.

I would say loprazolam. Flurazepam is only a partial agonist.

Thank you!
I would go for midazolam or loprazolam. They are really nice. Many people do not care much for flurazepam.

When you say Loprazelam do you mean Lorazepam? Because Lorazepam is a much more commonly used(and especially injected) drug. Plus, Loprazelam isnt even technicaly a benzo. Its just a derivative of benzos.
And I think that Captain.Heroin has injected Lorazepam, not Loprazelam, allthough I could be wrong.

*FYI Lorazepam is Ativan.

Loprazolam is a imidazole benzodiazepine derivative. It has the same basic benzo structure that most other benzos have (Z drugs do not contain this, and are hence referred to as nonbenzodiazepines).

And you are actually incorrect, I have not injected lorazepam, but insetad loprazolam (Dormonoct). I don't like lorazepam much.

It's loprazolam, and it's a benzo (trade name is Havlane).

Oh, interesting. The ones I have had in the past, are labeled Dormonoct. I guess it depends what country the loprazolam came from.

Last edited:
Is lorazepam worthwhile to snort? I know it has a higher solubility than other common benzos, but will it just do the same drip and feel it orally later? Or will i feel a quick onset and somewhat rush? I could get it, but I want to know this first, otherwise I'll stick to others.

Flurazepam = blackout waiting to happen. VERY strong hypnotic benzo with an extremely long half life. Took months to get this shit completely out of my system.

For snorting purposes, is lorazepam worth it at all? I have no intention of injecting.

Is lorazepam worthwhile to snort? I know it has a higher solubility than other common benzos, but will it just do the same drip and feel it orally later? Or will i feel a quick onset and somewhat rush? I could get it, but I want to know this first, otherwise I'll stick to others.

You can take it orally or sublingually, but I don't think it's worth it to snort lorazepam.

Thank you Captain for your answer!
Off topicI'll tell you tomorrow what happened with my doctor, i have to see her tomorrow to refill my bupe, valium and ambien scripts, let's see if i have luck saying her to gimme a script for loprazolam for switching from diazepam or ambien (i think midazolam is going to be imposible).
Another question to captain or to anyone who have you tried to IV zolpidem? is in any way similar to IVing midazolam or lorazepam?
Because I love IVing zolpidem when I have a low benzo tolerance, the amazing rush it gives that makes you trippy for a few seconds and then a lil bit relaxed and mild euphoric... :D

Thanks again to all BL members, you are doin a great job in that forum :)
Dave.

Off topicI'll tell you tomorrow what happened with my doctor, i have to see her tomorrow to refill my bupe, valium and ambien scripts, let's see if i have luck saying her to gimme a script for loprazolam for switching from diazepam or ambien (i think midazolam is going to be imposible).
Another question to captain or to anyone who have you tried to IV zolpidem? is in any way similar to IVing midazolam or lorazepam?
Because I love IVing zolpidem when I have a low benzo tolerance, the amazing rush it gives that makes you trippy for a few seconds and then a lil bit relaxed and mild euphoric... :D

Dave.

I have never tried Z drugs, any ROA including IV. I would say it's probably not that similar though because Z drugs tend to be very specific for subtypes of receptors.

Dave.

+1 IV zolpidem is fun from times to times, especially mixing it with other drugs. It's still ok on its' own but nothing special.

I once tried IV midazolam + zolpidem, that was weird, funny and fun!

Any info on brand-name rohypnol and its solubility would be really great. i have been searching around for it(rohypnol specifically) and cant seem to get the pill composition i.e inactive ingredients. anyone with the info please p.m. me or post on this thread. PLUR