• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opana vs Oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

cay

Bluelighter
Opana vs Oxycodone, I take 20mg of Opana (oral IR) and I can feel it in my spine like morphine, but otherwise I'm not high at all. I take 30mg of Oxycodone and I'm giddy happy etc. Plus Opana gives me terrible headaches and really screws with my breathing compared to the Oxycodone.

People here talk like Oxymorphone is so awesome but I have to ask how are you guys actually getting high off of it?

Though it works for the pain so hooray.

I haven't tried oxymorphone yet but I have tried Dilaudid (hydromorphone). It was awesome but the feeling didn't last at all, and I'm guessing the same is true for oxymorphone. Can anyone confirm?

Oxycodone has a higher oral BA.

Try a different ROA with oxymorphone. I personally haven't had it, some people prefer oxycodone.

This is a pretty basic drug inquiry (comparing oxycodone and oxymorphone), so I'm going to move it to BDD.

Explaining the distinct/subtle differences between high potency opiates is quite difficult at times. You would probably have to personally try it to feel the difference for yourself.

oxymorphone is twice as strong as oxy, just has a low biorate, if you snort it then you are euphoric and sedated, oxy is more of an enegretic buzz and opana is more of a nodding type

sorry didnt see you how to get high. it is a science, you eat a fatty meal 1-2 hours before, then grind down the pills, dry out your nose like if it is wet at all it gels, then snort reallllly slow, if you taste it you pulled to hard you want it in your nose not stomach

Do what alice says. I got a 40mg opana ER once, shit was the bees knees. kept me high for a week. gotta snort; do not swallow. the oxycodone high is short and buzzy. the opana high is long and dreamy. i always mixed with marijuana and benzos, but i am always on those two drugs anyways.

i would take 20mg of opana over 60 of oxy. but i dont know what the IR pills are like. the 40 was so small and so powerful, you barely had to snort any powder at all. so little. and i had no problem with gelling; i suspect because of no tolerance requiring me to snort so little of the powder.

Yeah the ir pills are way bigger and break out to a ton of powder. But with the 40mg er opana esp as long as your nose isnt all wet and you take little lines, pulling slowly it is the best opiate high imo without shooting. And I wouldn't suggest benzos unless you are used to benzos and start out at low doses bc that is a deadly mix, already killed alot of people. And weed always made it more lovely for me, increased euphoria and what not.

just my .02

i would be carefull mixing it with benzos i know alot of people who died / od on that combo.
but i prefer opana to oxy and i have done alot of opana.

I agree with mixing pks and benzos. Friends mom died recently from that. (R.I.P.). And snorting opana is very effective. I got high 3 times from a 30mg ER. I sneezed about an hour in the first time and some weird powered gel came up though lol.

This is incredibly opinionated, but oxymorphone is by far, hands down, unarguably and without a doubt superior to all the other opiates that I have tried before. It is, as someone else has said before, the champagne of opiates. The high is incredibly sedating, dreamy, and altogether just incredible. I love oxymorphone; I've been to the concert and yes, I bought a t-shirt. ;)

I enjoy oxycodone. I like the stimulation and to me it feels more euphoric. It makes boring daily tasks enjoyable. Oxymorphone is really nice to, when I want to feel a good strong nod I'll go with it. Oxymorphone makes me nice and sedated, a very nice body high. I don't know which one I prefer.

I snort my opana.. It's more effective that way. If I get a headache I use aspirin.

Opana sux

i personall like oxy or roxy...just wondering is their a way to make opana snortable cause i no their are some smart people here:\

^^^^^^^

yes you can snort opana...and its approx 2-4 times stronger than oxy when insuffalated...

my method is done by leaving the coating on, use a hose clamp to grind it down, and slide out the big pieces of coating. does not gel the slightest bit in nose and it doesnt take much at all, many people in my area been doing this for quite some time with perfect results, only concerned with the sillicosis info =/ but, you know...

OP if you have 20 mg opana IR and 30 mg oxy gets you giddy...then i would sniff 1/4 of your IRs and see how you feel

-OC

I'm in the same boat, oxycodone is much more euphoric and "giddy" for me. Oxymorphone makes me feel very heavy and clumsy.

I never tried Opana but a friend of mine said Opana is definitely way stronger than oxy's. He prefers oxys thos because of the energetic feeling that comes with it.

In my experience oxymorphone is a lot more sedating, which is certainly a benefit, but I've only ever come across it once.

And as other people have pointed out, don't mix oxymorphone with benzodiazepines - it's a quick route to the pearly gates, or the fiery ones, either way it's best avoided.

is it a waste to rail Opana and Oxy in the same timeframe?? Opanas r an opiod antagonist/agonist sp? would they fight for receptor space ??

Thanks JJ

is it a waste to rail Opana and Oxy in the same timeframe?? Opanas r an opiod antagonist/agonist sp? would they fight for receptor space ??

Thanks JJ

Opana is a full agonist, not an antagonist. They wouldn't fight for receptor space. You can rail the two together but I see no reason to do both, I'd just use them in two different occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.