• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opana vs Oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opana is a full agonist, not an antagonist. They wouldn't fight for receptor space. You can rail the two together but I see no reason to do both, I'd just use them in two different occasions.

thanks,so its a full agonist and not both....oh ok, I thought I read Opana was both. Thanks for the quick answer

JJ

Opana (oxymorphone) is a much more potent narcotic than oxycodone is. It's likely that they have a very similar side effect profile intensity at equianalgesic doses - unlike morphine based drugs, which tend to have a significantly more intense side effect profile - everything from histamine-related effects to euphoria - it's all more intense with morphine and it's salts (morphine sulfate, morphine diacetate (heroin), morphine dinicotinate (nicomorphine), morphine hydrochloride, morphine citrate, etc) and other morphine-related drugs like hydromorphinol, desomorphine, dihydromorphine, etc.

I'm closing this thread as it has no HR value and will not lead to productive discussion. The answer to the question is simple and it has been answered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.