MD, Baltimore - 06.05.2010 - 12th Annual Starscape Festival @ Ft. Armistead Park

STEEZPROMO.C

Greenlighter
w211836914.tiff

Its that time of the year again...

We are proud to present you with the 12th Annual Starscape Festival featuring 16 hours of non-stop music on 5 Stages of Music including the Lost World VIP Stage, a world class line up of live bands, DJs, and Producers, an over the top audio-visual assault on your senses, various interactive performers, regional & local vendors selling various goods, a front row view of the sunrise over the Chesapeake, and much much more....

Line Up Coming 2.19.2010 TBA at www.StarscapeFestival.com

Discounted Early Bird Tickets Now Available at www.StarscapeFestival.com

Visit us on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=76913352973&ref=ts

See you all there...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Steez:

I have three requests. I already have my tickets because i bought them on the day they came out. But you will make my life if three things happen, listed in order of importance:

1) Spor
2) Ludachrist on the main stage
3) Cause 4 Concern.

DO IT NAO

Ludachrist hell yes (that will make up for them not being at the Fall Massive redo) but not on the main stage! DJs on the main stage are just met with blank stares from the wookies and no space to dance for the rest of us.

That being said, I may not make it to this Starscape. We'll see where i am in June. Even with the unimpressive lineup, it would be my 9th time so I'd like to keep up the tradition!

Same fucking lineup.

Steez, stop this circlejerk bullshit and book new talent.

:(

Maui2K said:
I have three requests. I already have my tickets because i bought them on the day they came out. But you will make my life if three things happen, listed in order of importance:

1) Spor

3) Cause 4 Concern.

DO IT NAO

Seconded! They owe us Spor anyways, to make up for Fall Massive (not that I was there, though I did go to the makeup, but it's a matter of principle)

junglejuice said:
Same fucking lineup.

Steez, stop this circlejerk bullshit and book new talent.

Damn straight! Most of these artists have been to the area numerous times, some twice or more within the last two years :X Nonetheless there is still a 99% chance that I will go to the festival…the vibe is not to be missed!

now there might be a chance that i'll be in the area for this.... stay tuned :)

i'm yet to go to a starscape where the biscuits aren't the headliner :\

nonetheless i'm already counting down. 78 days to go.

:)

can't wait! I'll be there!

by the way, in the title, the state should be MD, not MB. there is no MB anyway!

I would very much like to attend..... Starscape after so many years... brings me back to what I fell in love with the people/music scene in the first place more than 10 years ago! I missed last years but it seems like I miss a year go a year... miss a year go a year!... I am def due then it seems!

I missed rusko at ultra so I wanna see that and trouble and bass is sick too, I really hope they bring in some international talent.... bloody beetroots, crookers maybe? Do they usually announce a good amount of DJs in April?

Missed last year and im thinking of bussing it there..... might not even get a hotel, just bus it right back... and eat some xanax to sleep on the way back..... Unless I can split a hotel room with some other BLers???? ;)

bump? no one responding?

This shit is sneaking up, never been before, should be good times

Doesn't seem too expensive for this festival? Im assuming you think 60 is too much....