MD, Baltimore - 06.05.2010 - 12th Annual Starscape Festival @ Ft. Armistead Park

^ Will do. :)

For those of you I haven't spoken with, if you're interested in meeting an emaciated medical student with a lot of crazy ideas in his head and a touch of mad scientist potential, look for the dude with a day-glo green fishing hat and a soul patch.

I'm stoked.

Meet u?p

I doubt there will be a bluelight meet-up this year... doesn't seem like hardly anyone is going. I remember when Starscape was like MECCA, people did whatever they had to do to make the pilgramige to party... no matter who was spinning/playing. Contact me privately, I'm still going.

Hows about the people in this thread who seem to be interested in meeting some other cool Bluelighters come up with a place and time(s) to possibly congregate and meet up, I'm down...trying to jog my memory for what a good rendezvous point would be, they change it every year - i'm sure we can figure something out.....

bah i cannot message u web or PharmaKon bc of my status blehhhh
im comin from carroll county, anyone coming from the west to baltimore? i got room for 2 people in my car

Hows about the people in this thread who seem to be interested in meeting some other cool Bluelighters come up with a place and time(s) to possibly congregate and meet up, I'm down...trying to jog my memory for what a good rendezvous point would be, they change it every year - i'm sure we can figure something out.....

I've never been but if someone knows a good place to meet please post it :)

I've never been but if someone knows a good place to meet please post it :)

i say the best place, but very crowded could be the bridge all the way at the end in the square at the top corner (if your looking at the bridge, the top left corner)

or.. the big concrete pad in the woods at the enterence to the fort, or KHoleCentral... lol

after the day i had, i wish i was heading to baltimore tonight. have fun everyone :)

I say to the left of the pier entrance. Unless ppl have VIP tickets the fort is not general admission. I heard that the pier was VIP. Things change alot each year. What time are people heading there?

i want to be there around 3 or 4.. get drunk before hand and shop around take my first dose around 7

I'm not getting there until 4-5. I don't think I'll be able to handle the 90 (+) degree heat
for a long duration. I'm hoping the weather will have
cooled by then.

I'm not getting there until 4-5. I don't think I'll be able to handle the 90 (+) degree heat
for a long duration. I'm hoping the weather will have
cooled by then.

its supposed to rain all day... i hope it stops raining in time, F the heat

90 degrees with a chance of scattered storms in the afternoon. I'll be there a bit later. :)

Isolated t-storms 40% of rain. It was like that two years ago and they had to stop the music around 10 ish because of lightning. Last years weather was the best. It was 75, sunny and dry out. Ah.

I've always met up with everyone in the back left corner of the dance/trance/breaks tent (as you walk into the tent from the main area, all the way to the back on the left). That's where I'll be. :) I should be pretty easy to find - my whole head is in teeny-tiny almost-black braids down to my waist with pink "highlights" at the top, and unless it's pouring out, I'll be wearing my starscape pants, which look something like this:
n8610786_42625438_4356.jpg

You can't miss 'em. There's a kitty and paw prints on the back, and it's all reflective as hell. You will probably also note the fuckton of makeup and glitter on my face, including some freakishly large blue eyelashes. I'm with plurmonster, punkybutt, and a non-bler, and spinkle and co. will probably be coming around the same time.

YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY! =D

So fucking psyched for tonight, the rain cant phase me. the time has finally come

My buddy will have a full test kit on site tonight. I will be wearing DC shoes (white with some plad designs), khaki shorts, and a green SRH shirt..Ill have atleast one girl (green shorts, tank top) or two by my arm.. Ill have plenty of blunts with me and more then willing to have some sessions with members. Blue Dream, Cali Mist and Strawberry Cough :) :)

leaving for the event now! if anyone sees me, besure to say hi!

Last edited:
damn didn't get to see any bluelighters this year. I tried to meet up with trainwreckmolly, but I was too phished out on this tank my buddy brought down from philly.

always next year, and it didn't rain! tho I kinda wish it had at some points

damn didn't get to see any bluelighters this year. I tried to meet up with trainwreckmolly, but I was too phished out on this tank my buddy brought down from philly.

always next year, and it didn't rain! tho I kinda wish it had at some points

Me either, not a single member.. whole new crowd this year actually. Is it time to retire with the rest?? =(