MD, Baltimore - 06.05.2010 - 12th Annual Starscape Festival @ Ft. Armistead Park

is anyone considering camping at the KOA thats like 15 miles south of the park? were seriously thinking about it since starscape isn't over til 6 and you have to be out of a hotel room by 10.

I think we should have a meetup there after the party even if we all don't stay..... (I got a couple people I can stay with)

I think I'll be there in spite of the lineup. A little good weather and a decent crowd can go a long way.

We Should TOTALLY have BL meet up before-hand/sometime during the event. ANyone else who is down post on here or PM me. We should be able to work something out.:D

I doubt there will be a bluelight meet-up this year... doesn't seem like hardly anyone is going. I remember when Starscape was like MECCA, people did whatever they had to do to make the pilgramige to party... no matter who was spinning/playing. Contact me privately, I'm still going.

cant wait, this will be my 1st starscape.

Last edited:
Yo, all y'all...I've gone to Starscape the past 4-5 years, and been a BLer since 07' I believe. I would definitely be down to meet up with my BL peoples who are goin. I'm from MD, got madd homies from here comin and people from philly and NY...should be a fridge stocked with party favors, untz and glowsticks... so PM me or get back to me on here if anyone is tryin to get ridiculous, I'll be with Skoat if he doesn't puss out.

whoever put noah D on at 5:00 needs to be shot. Christian, i'm definately going to be there, I will be by the beach stage 90% of the night. woooooord

starscapesettimes2010.jpg

Last edited: