MD, Baltimore - 06.05.2010 - 12th Annual Starscape Festival @ Ft. Armistead Park

Going to try to make it to this again this year. I'd be interested in meeting some new people there, or before the party.

This is a personal tradition, I'll be there, +2.

why did starscape pair up with a hotel thats actually in baltimore, like 20 miles away? there's a la quinta inn like 4 miles from the park that i think were staying at.

for those of you still not sure if you're going, this is one of the best festivals in the northeast imo. you won't be disappointed. :)

Steez failed at the drum and bass area :( although Dirty Phonics is good. the rest is just meh, thank god i like dubstep.

I missed rusko at ultra so I wanna see that and trouble and bass is sick too, I really hope they bring in some international talent.... bloody beetroots, crookers maybe? Do they usually announce a good amount of DJs in April?

Missed last year and im thinking of bussing it there..... might not even get a hotel, just bus it right back... and eat some xanax to sleep on the way back..... Unless I can split a hotel room with some other BLers???? ;)

pm me

i am thinking about going this year. but $60 is a lot considering i have little desire to actually see any of the lineup.

i am thinking about going this year. but $60 is a lot considering i have little desire to actually see any of the lineup.

Starscape is just as much about the people and the vibes as it is about the music imo.

1 month to go! I'm pretty excited since I'm broke and haven't been to a festival since last years starscape.

Soo Looking forward to this! It will be my first festival/event in a loong time so am really really siked. Anybody form the DC metro/NOVA area wanna get together/make contact before this; PM me!!

Starscape is just as much about the people and the vibes as it is about the music imo.

1 month to go! I'm pretty excited since I'm broke and haven't been to a festival since last years starscape.

i know, i have been to starscape before. i actually got engaged there two years ago :)

I say that every year, then I hide from all of you ;)

like I said dirtyphonics is good, cuz its live. Subfocus is whatever, most of his tracks are the same. it honestly looks like they just took everything off ram records and put it under one tent, expect alot of the same tracks to play. Its liquid drum and bass mayhem in that tent, I dont mind liquid dnb, but i dont think i could listen to it all night. I need something dark and ominous. Im going regardless, but i think youll find me next to the dubstep stage most of the time. Ill probably be jumping on my boys back, we plan on going all out this year.

I am for sure attending I got the word my partner in crime from Ultra will be going with me and his parents live in BMORE so we gotsa place to stay!!! Unless we get invited so graciously to a BL'er hotel party ;) ;)

Im thinking 60 for my ticket, 50 for gas, and 100 for spending cash..... I spent 120 each day at ultra, but thats Miami. and EVERYTHING is fuckin' expensive.... I heard bmore is CHEAP compared to Miami, is this true? And I mean as far as beer at a bar, hard drinks at a bar, as well as festie drink prices, and food overall....

^food and drink prices at starscape are about what you would expect for a festival. they have a captive crowd, so they can charge more. its been a few years and i can't recall the exact price for a beer. $100 should be enough, but it really depends on how much you like to party.

last year it was $4 for water and $10 for mixed drinks. I can't remember how much beer was but most of the stuff there isn't cheap, thats for sure. are you going, animal cookie?

wont be going this year. last couple years were meh anyways(other than the guy who got spraypaint in his eyes, then kicked out, that was awesome), and the bluelight meetups seem to stay at the hotels, lol

besides im not keen on girls chatting me up till they find out i have no droogs for them, then immediately turning around and walking away. had that happen several times, bl and non bl girls alike.

Last edited: