• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what drugs do you wish were never created?

none...I think all the drugs I have done, no matter how good or how bad my experience was, has shaped who I am today and I wouldnt take it back for anything. Also I would like to point out that for every drug I might have had a negative experience with, Im sure there at least fifty other people who benefited from that drug, so it would be a bit selfish to wish it had never existed IMO.

..The world is how it is, I think its more productive to learn how to live with it than to change what already is...

interesting question though

MPTP, as if MPTP were never created, the federal analogue act wouldnt be in place :|

Weed

yes call ME (this is my view) crazy but I have a pretty good reason for thinking this.

I started smoking weed , I loved it , but the only place I could smoke it was in school .
Yes , I could smoke with my friends but they only did it at the weekends an I wanted to do it everyday .

Also my parents are very anti drug so I can't smoke at home

And school I smoke there because smoking weed just gets me through abother schoolday .

And since i've been smoking weed a) my grades have dripped dramatically b)my motivation it's now zero. C) I think I now have add (not because of weed maybe ) and I simply can't focus very well

I've also tried other drugs cos of weed but I don't regret this as it doesn't get in the way of my day to day routine . (like LSD, MDMA , you don't do everyday)

So yeah sorry Mary , it's you

And fick I just realized weed is not created

so a created drug would be piperzines . They have ruined so many anticipated nights

for me it'd have to homemade meth. whoever saw all that shit from under your kitchen sink and decided to combine it can go fuck themselves. i don't like meth in general, but i can tolerate the pure chemist made shit

Tobacco. I really think it's the Native American's revenge for their genocide. Because it's a genocide.

i wish there was a dope that had no w/d . imagine diesel without w/d . life would be great .

shit I mean I know its a cop out but Heroin really and I just wish I never knew..

And as to why because then I would never have destroyed great relationships, became a crimnal and invertly obviously have had quite a few stins in the County Jail, be in finacial hell and have the worst credit ever, and well i could go on for ever..

for me it'd have to homemade meth. whoever saw all that shit from under your kitchen sink and decided to combine it can go fuck themselves. i don't like meth in general, but i can tolerate the pure chemist made shit

Not to come off as an asshole but that stuff under your sink can be refined to almost lab grade chemicals. You'd be amazed what you can do with a good understanding of chemistry and a day at home depot.

Not to come off as an asshole but that stuff under your sink can be refined to almost lab grade chemicals. You'd be amazed what you can do with a good understanding of chemistry and a day at home depot.

that may be true but is that the meth cooks ideology? no it's not. they don't carr about how safe their creation is, it it looks like meth and gets u high they'll sell it.

that may be true but is that the meth cooks ideology? no it's not. they don't carr about how safe their creation is, it it looks like meth and gets u high they'll sell it.

What makes this any different than the drug dealers who cut their product with every day cleaning materials and such?

If that's the way you're going to think about this, then you should only be using drugs that were made from the purest of the pure chemicals, in the purest of the pure labs. Id bet you're not like this. (However if you are, more power to you, that's awsome).

Fentanyl.....
There are so many other opiates that you can use, but fentanyl causes OD very easily. Also when dope is cut with fentanyl, there are always people ODing off of that batch.

crack, meth and tobacco. i really cant see any medical use for these drugs, and ive seen people really ruin themselves with crack and meth (meth especially). tobacco could almost be first on this list because of how little recreational benefit there is compared with the long term health detriments it has caused millions.

"really think it's the Native American's revenge for their genocide." :) i like this

i could almost say heroin, but with that comes all other opiate painkillers which though they made my life hell for 4 years, i feel the need for strong analgesics is necessary in treating legitimate pain.

antipsychotics so i wouldn't have to get shot up with risperdal every 2 weeks.

MPTP seconded, but also because getting Parkinson's is bullshit :\.

Probably Ethanol as well. Killed tonnes and tonnes of people, especially innocent victims e.g. drunk driver wrecks, and at what gain?

Nicotine? Fucking cancer sticks polluting my atmosphere ;).

I'm also kinda hoping some crazy fent. analogues aren't created, because I see their most practical application being a terrorist weapon or summat.

Meth...FUCK Meth. I want those years of my life back.
Lucky I'm not dead a thousand times over.