• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what drugs do you wish were never created?

I doubt many people will agree with me... but DXM? Ga-Ross. Even when using it for medicinal uses in small doses, it gives me an overall feeling of grossness. I wish it didn't exist because I've come across SO many pills that were cut with it.

Where I'm from, it's unheard of to use it for recreational purposes... but it seems to be popular in some other places. I took it once (intentionally) and never again. I can't even imagine being at a party on that stuff feeling like hot, puddle of shit.

What makes you think that dealers are so nice as to only cut ecstasy with caffeine? and to only cut cocaine with lidocaine?

You'd be surprised as to what they're actually putting in your drugs.

and i bet they never wash their hands after going to the toilet either. filthy bastards :|

wat

I probably should. but what happens to the other chemicals you don't need from the ingredients? I know they don't just dissapear, they can't be healthy to ingest

When doing a synthesis (of basically anything) you add chemicals, remove the solution/solids containing byproducts you don't want. Continue with the intermediate chemicals you do want, add more reactants, discard the undesired, refine what you do want, etc.

This bullshit with meth and folk talking how we are smoking paint thinner is getting old.

Do you know the chemicals that go into producing cocaine?
Do you know the chemicals that go into producing heroin?
Acid?

Chemistry people.

Plus... It either applies to all drugs or shaddap about it. Nobody is smoking lye.

heroin meth crack tobacco

terribly addictive, it makes me want to stop my journey deeper into drugs, because the first 3 could easily ruin my life when i just want to try new shit.

and just fuck tobacco.

Yes, but motor oil and gas/kerosene is used often in extracting cocaine from coca leaves. These chemicals (lye, for instance, Sodium Hydroxide) are commonly used in chemistry and just seem nasty because they shouldnt be ingested, but solvents like Acetone, or strong bases like NaOH are commonly used in all forms of chemistry. Most methamphetamine, medical or otherwise is synthesized via an ephedrine reduction (or at least illicit methamphetamine, and reduction of ephedrine appears to be the cheapest and easiest synth). Anyone who isnt a complete moron can prevent these products from being in the final product. Cocaine is cut with nastier shit than methamphetamine or smack is..

meth,cocaine,crack,nicotine,alcohol,oxymorphon,pc games,tv stations

Learn some chemistry, bro.

The reactants used to make something don't mean shit in terms of what the final product is, generally speaking.

Lets not make this a chemistry class. Meth is just bad shit, I have to agree with !MDMA!

Its ruined a lot of lives. Not many other drugs cause people too chop off their limbs from drug induced psychosis.

Speaking for myself, I wish opiates such as oxycodone and heroin had never been invented. The high is too good to be true. Because of these drugs, nothing in life seems as good as it used to be. It's just too good of a drug. Your always wanting that feeling, and when you don't have it anymore, you feel empty.

Heroin/any strong opiate---it is just too damn good nothing beats the allure of just not caring about anything.

Agreed, for all the use they have I might as well stuck them up my arse.

OC, so hard to quit.

I'd say opiates, but obviously they are a godsend for the medical treatment of pain...so I'll have to say tobacco. It really serves no purpose and is very addictive.

never discovered, created, existed... and why?

Crack Cocain. I was hooked on that shit at 13 years old it makes you do things for a five dollar hit like steal from your parents it will make you rob people. Fuck that before I was 18 I head been in 3 rehads and asked by a state to not come back into it or I was looking for trouble. Which I didn't for a long time. All drugs make people do thing that they normally wouldn't do but I think crack is the worst of them all thank god I stopped at 18.

mephedrone because mdma went out for a while because of it. i would also say because "we dont know anything about it" but when all the drugs came out no one knew anything about them....
and from what ive read on this forum (someone met some guy who tore out his eyeballs and cut off his own leg with an axe at some rehab place after a meth psychosis), crystal meth. also it makes you look like shit !
half-half on alcohol alot of stupid ass fighting and alot of fucking fun times!

Crack Cocain. I was hooked on that shit at 13 years old it makes you do things for a five dollar hit like steal from your parents it will make you rob people. Fuck that before I was 18 I head been in 3 rehads and asked by a state to not come back into it or I was looking for trouble. Which I didn't for a long time. All drugs make people do thing that they normally wouldn't do but I think crack is the worst of them all thank god I stopped at 18.

That's really sad to have drugs fuck up people's lives when they are only 13. Talk about wasted youth. It's good I didn't begin my drug problem until I was around 17 or 18, but yes I know the addictive powder of that cocaine. I never smoked crack, but I definitely had an IV problem with it.

none. as far as i'm concerned drugs are a gift from god. its our inability as humans to control our urges that gets us in trouble.

but thats just my opinion.