• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

what drugs do you wish were never created?

Two men created havoc in drug history

-Dr Leo Sternbach, creating benzos ~1956
-Dr Gordon Alles, bought amphetamine out from storage, 1927
-

mephhhedrone... By far the best feeling I've ever gotten from a drug and it's sooo much fun to do... but it's soooo forking BAD for you :(... it's one of those drugs where you get in the mindset of "I don't care what happens, I just wanna do another line..."

What makes this any different than the drug dealers who cut their product with every day cleaning materials and such?

If that's the way you're going to think about this, then you should only be using drugs that were made from the purest of the pure chemicals, in the purest of the pure labs. Id bet you're not like this. (However if you are, more power to you, that's awsome).

because meth this meth isn't just a cut of something. ecstasy pills (for example) are mdma + caffeine. a coke cut is a cut of coke + lidocaine (example). meth is a mix of paint thinner, ammonia, etc. just thinking of smokin all that shit makes me gag. it's like would u rather have legit coffee from a cooked mixture of dog shit, dirt, and lighter fluid or coffee beans and milk to me

----------------
Now playing: Zion I - Legacy (feat. Ty & Jennifer Johns)
via FoxyTunes

sometimes opiates.............I know that many people need them to function and they are actually a vital medication, I am just speaking for myself (they pretty much ruined my life in 6 months).

because meth this meth isn't just a cut of something. ecstasy pills (for example) are mdma + caffeine. a coke cut is a cut of coke + lidocaine (example). meth is a mix of paint thinner, ammonia, etc. just thinking of smokin all that shit makes me gag. it's like would u rather have legit coffee from a cooked mixture of dog shit, dirt, and lighter fluid or coffee beans and milk to me

Learn some chemistry, bro.

The reactants used to make something don't mean shit in terms of what the final product is, generally speaking.

beta ketones besides methylone. Fucking ruining the RC market.

Also why do people think that they are smoking whatever goes into making a drug. Solvents and reagents don't end up in the final product unless your dealing with someone who shouldn't be fucking around with chemistry in the first place. I certainly don't allow any lye or naptha to be left in my final product when extracting DMT.

amphetamine. While I LOVE the feeling of speeding off of 80mg of dexedrine..it just is too addictive. I cant imagine just getting spun once. I am no speed addict..but if i had all that speed in front of me, i would be. Or i wish i never omnom'd any dexies ever..i dont know how it got to be me doing 80mgs when i am looking to speed, at least once a week, for a month or so about 3-4 times a week id be pullin all nighters, speeding and then doing all my shit and ballin' it up in school. Speed is a fucking demon, but a helpful and fun demon. I mean i dont think most smackheads can say they do work better whilst nodding, you know

Heroin/any strong opiate---it is just too damn good nothing beats the allure of just not caring about anything.

Learn some chemistry, bro.

The reactants used to make something don't mean shit in terms of what the final product is, generally speaking.

I probably should. but what happens to the other chemicals you don't need from the ingredients? I know they don't just dissapear, they can't be healthy to ingest

What makes you think that dealers are so nice as to only cut ecstasy with caffeine? and to only cut cocaine with lidocaine?

You'd be surprised as to what they're actually putting in your drugs.

Benzo's, but simply because the w/d is so fuckeing long and painful....That said they have their use of course AND are semi-essential in a modern world such as ours....

MPTP, as if MPTP were never created, the federal analogue act wouldnt be in place :|

Yeah we also wouldn't be curing parkinsons disease if MPTP was never created, so im inclined to be glad about it. the analogue act does suck tho, I feel ya there :(

Definitely methamphetamine. It totally ruins my desired theory of "All drugs should be legal."