• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

my fucking plugs never have any consistency to their supply. its the fucking worst. one week its bunk, a couple days its straight fire like probably even uncut, then its average, then shitty, then average again, etc. is it really hard to have a consistent product that sells itself because its always quality?

My dude swears he's the middle man on my Bupes. This fucker has left recites from the pharm at my house, somehow knows exactly how many "his dude" has left, refill dates and doc visits. Apparently me, my dude, and his "dude" all live in the same same small town. My buddy moved about 45 minutes away for a few months and would meet me half way, claiming his guy would make the drive up there and give the Bupes to him to come back and meet me, then go all the way back, instead of this "other dude" meet me in our own town. All this after 4 years of buying from this dude who still middle man's for free...I KNOW it's your script bro, it's just ridiculous at this point

Waiting around for your dealer is always fun (not). Back when I still lived under my parents' roof and I wanted to get some coke I just told them I'd go out for a walk, call my dealer when I was outside and would hang around somewhere in the vicinity of the pickup spot because it would seem suspicious (in my mind at least) if I'd get a phone call at home and then immediately went outside. Was already caught once with this shit so I was always very careful since then, one might even say almost paranoid. I have to say most of the time they were there at reasonably short notice, within the time slot they said they would be, but sometimes...

Call the dude, "Yeah I'll be there in 5." Off to the ATM I go, withdraw my money, waiting game begins. From experience I knew that when my dealer says "5 minutes" it's actually probably going to be more like 15-20, so OK, half an hour passes and I give the guy a call again. "Yeah yeah, I'm underway, 10 minutes tops!" Cue another twenty minutes passing. I call again. Dude: "Yeah sorry, I had to take a shower first, but NOW I'm in my car, see you in 10 minutes." Again, 20 minutes later, me: "Dude where are you?" Dude: "[getting snippy] I'm ALMOST there, settle down!" Still took him an hour more to actually get there!

In the meantime I've been outside in the rain for all this time, have circled the block about a hundred times already and starting to get paranoid people are going to grow suspicious of some guy constantly walking up and down the street (because of course they know EXACTLY what I'm up to :sus: right??)

idk i couldn't do that. I've dealt with people like that and it makes me so mad, and i start thinking about how this mf is prolly clowning me. Treating me like a bitch that deserves zero respect. The more i think about that the more pissed i get so when he finally does show up I'm flaming. I'll do something right about then to fuck up the connect. I don't know if i do it subconsciously or what. But now my dealers are on time evry time

I logged into a TOR-network advertising page for drugs in my country for a long time (yeah we have something like craigslist but for drugs here but on TOR) and I found out that someone had given feedback for a speed I had sold.

Translated somewhat into this "Shitty speed! I did 100mg and all it did to me was that I puked up few times and my heart started to race badly and I wasn't able to sleep at all that night. Don't buy from that guy."

My coke dealer is someone I met through a friend. We both drive some distance to meet up. At first I thought he was pretty stand up, but lately feel like he's been stepping on the supply (either that or someone up the chain). He's also slipping on the scheduling department, late to meetups, and becoming less reliable. Called him out on it recently, and last two pickups have been pretty good. Have considered searching out a connect in the city I work, but don't have any leads, and certainly don't discuss such things with co-workers. Even thought about the idea of Craig's List reconnaissance, but it just seems too desperate, and I suspect even if the alleged seller isn't LE or thief, the product probably won't be any better than what I have now. It's unfortunate to be stuck like that, with no better options.

Apart from the "5 mins bro" and turn up half an hour later my dealer is cool, strictly business no illusions like they are my buddy or something.

I never have to wait more than thirty minutes 15 if I'm getting a draw.

You are not your dealers only customer highest buys get highest priority unless your dealer is mugging you off by keep saying 5 minutes when they don't intend to make that give them a break they take the risk.

Just got a "gram" of meph, weighed up when I got home and that shit was 0.4. Can't even bitch to the douche because he's turned his phone off. Won't be going to him again.
sometimes the dealer has genuinely shorted you by accident everyone makes mistakes but if you don't call him out on it politely mind you how will be know and if he did short you on purpose and you don't say anthing they will just do it again and won't really respect you trust me theirs no need to be aggressive or accuse them of anything just a simple "are you sure you have me the right one because this smells like yags bro" (yags is short for bunk weed) if the dealer is respectable he should ask you to bring it back to him so he can look at it just whatever you do don't just say nothing of you get shorted its one of the worst thing you can do.

I never have to wait more than thirty minutes 15 if I'm getting a draw.

You are not your dealers only customer highest buys get highest priority unless your dealer is mugging you off by keep saying 5 minutes when they don't intend to make that give them a break they take the risk.

Yea I agree in with you its just all other options are not close to his product quality.

Not too much to complain about. My regular dealer (mostly weed but he occasionally gets other stuff) is pretty cool and has pretty good bud (sometimes unbelievable bud) at amazing prices. Before I start bitching about him I’d like to say that I’m extremely pissed that I STILL can’t get ahold of a single blotter (or any other form of LSD) I’ve been wanting to try it for YEARS and have asked everyone I know of but they can’t find any either, it’s extremely frustrating (that is not meant as a plea for sources,. I’m just annoyed that i don’t know a single dealer who can get it. The county dried up several months before I started looking after the manufacturer supplying it got busted) ... Anyway the only thing my dealer’s doing that kinda pisses me off is shifting his merchandise almost exclusively to bud. I mean I go for weed so I obviously don’t have a problem with the bud (it’s really good shit) but he’s getting so caught up with it he barely gets any hash these days and I mean that was some great hash (Afghani Black) a tiny chunk on a bowl of mid would knock me on my ass for hours.

When you go to the same few dealers in the area they will want to get you to buy off them so obviously try to sort you the best deals these are the ones you stick with good healthy competition and the knowledge that you can go to one of their many rivals means your a customer who needs to be a treated good if you want to remain customer.

When they tell you they would sell you a g of Ketamine; only to tell you that the minimum sale is 3g. WHO BUYS 3G OF K AT A TIME?

The only thing I have can complain about is my main dealers don't sell codeine I know 2 who get it occasionally and one is a 7 foot giant who I'm sure would rob me if he thought it was worth it and the other charges ridiculous prices but it is the same pure tablets I get on prescription not the cocodomal shit the other dealers sell weed, coke, mdma, mcat, brown, crack and occasionally they will get some pharmas but I get on really well with my dealers we usually see eye to eye on everything I pay my ticks\fronts on time and they are always straight with me only cus they know me though if a dealer doesn't know or respect you it's fair to say they will try to rip you off so don't hand over the money until you know you got what you came for its actually such a minor thing when I first started looking around for dealers I was so nervous and excited to be linking myself some green for the first time. Dealers make the world go round at LEAST the druggies world ;)

I luckily have a "good" dealer, Wait a few hours max for O'ps unless i'm in debt w/ him, then he takes his time just to let me know he owns me haha. But he did disappear for a month once, then I suddenly saw is face posted all over town, literally, on posters wrapped around trees, Turned out he was running for city counselor of my ward! told him he had my vote, never had a problem. But he dose run late every now and then, but I understand.