• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

Dopeman 187,i read about that Patt.Open Air in other Forum,you are a lucky Man! Wish you the Best!Enjoy it!
Man does it SUCK here :-(

Can't find me the acid they promised a really long time ago. Been wanting to try it for years but not easy to get without good connections in this area so there's usually several middleman to go through and the deals pretty much always fall through. Fuck The Controlled Substance Act and all similar laws, if it wasn't for that shit we could buy from good sources who don't fuck around, these ridiculous bans are the root of oranized crime.

I totally agree Cousin Cocaine,theres also the chance that you dont get LSD but one of those RCs that are so strong that they fit on blotter!Now my acid years were in the 80s,microdots,anyone remember the grinning fly agaric,green felt(sp? Filz in german)etc.Havent done acid since then but a friend did a blotter a week ago and First it didnt come for bout 2hours(just repeating what he told me)and then it came soo strong that he was still full on+48hours later and freaking out bad.I know him long and in late 80s we took Black Panther blotter in Berlin,me 1and he 6,he always said you always come down,staying “hanging“(scuse my bad englisch)is a myth,well he was talking bout seeing the Oxygen atoms in the Air and was all fine.That last time he was sure it wasnt acid,anyone have a idea what that could have been? I heard bout people dying on that bromo butterfly,but with so many new RC popping up who knows what he took. Hope fent wont be the new smack cause knowingly selling fent as H.can be murder.I like the patches Duragesic etc but those i can dose accordingly.if dope smells“flowery“its fent inside.i get more and more brown with typical AA smell but a whiff of that sweet smell too.Be carefull Please!
Mo

I totally agree Cousin Cocaine,theres also the chance that you dont get LSD but one of those RCs that are so strong that they fit on blotter!Now my acid years were in the 80s,microdots,anyone remember the grinning fly agaric,green felt(sp? Filz in german)etc.Havent done acid since then but a friend did a blotter a week ago and First it didnt come for bout 2hours(just repeating what he told me)and then it came soo strong that he was still full on+48hours later and freaking out bad.I know him long and in late 80s we took Black Panther blotter in Berlin,me 1and he 6,he always said you always come down,staying “hanging“(scuse my bad englisch)is a myth,well he was talking bout seeing the Oxygen atoms in the Air and was all fine.That last time he was sure it wasnt acid,anyone have a idea what that could have been? I heard bout people dying on that bromo butterfly,but with so many new RC popping up who knows what he took. Hope fent wont be the new smack cause knowingly selling fent as H.can be murder.I like the patches Duragesic etc but those i can dose accordingly.if dope smells“flowery“its fent inside.i get more and more brown with typical AA smell but a whiff of that sweet smell too.Be carefull Please!
Mo

I was worried about the risk of getting an RC aswell, that's why I'm waiting for someone I trust to aquire it straight from the people who make it and has actually seen their lab to make sure it's legit. Seeing as how few people actually make it anymore especially somewhere reasonably close I can understand why it's taking forever his original source was raided which is why that deal fell through and it took several months to locate another but he promised me a blotter of the first sheet of the next batch being made while it was very fresh (gonna cost about 2.5x as much to get it that way but it should be worthwhile), haven't heard anything in quite awhile but apparently they were having some difficulties so I expect it to be at least a couple months just gotta be patient I guess, which SUCKS cause I've already been extremely patient.

4 days ago a my coworker said his friend had an entire scrip of OC and i was immediately hyped. excuses happened for 3 days. this and that. i'm super bummed at this point. today i get the green light to pick up. I get there and he only has 7 norcos. and he says (like its not a big deal) oh i didn't know i don't even take them. and i say (pretending its not a big deal) oh yea dude no worries. lol god dammit. i got a ridiculously good deal on them but just 7 lol the drive home i was just thinking god fucking damn this asshole

Paid X$ to get stoned once.....

Fronted X$ to a friend's neighbor , under the impression i was going to get a gram. i give her the cash at noon and she says she'd be heading out by 3. Ok cool, 3 o clock rolls around and guess what? ill probly be having to wait till tomorrow cause her guy is going through another guy who's dicking him around. Now at this point i should of pulled out and asked for a refund. But like the fool i am i went along with it cause i really had noone else to go through at the time. The next day rolls around, I contact her again. Tells me she's at the guy and for some reason he only has X$ moonrocks all of a sudden?

having no other choice i agreed,that night i picked up a teeny tiny little moonrock which was just big enough to fill a bowl. and she said her guy would drop off a few extra nugs the following day as a courtesy. Tommorow comes and of course her dude is suddenly dry and wont have shit anytime soon. I accepted this whole offer under the impression i was gonna be compensated the next day and now all i got was excuses. I finally threw my hands in the air and walked away from the situation when she started acting like her guy was being some kind of martyr for dropping off a few more little nugs to complete the kind of order i intended to make in the first place.

It all serves me right i guess

[Mod edit: Prices are not allowed on bluelight! I edited them out for you, but please remember it for the future.
-P2C]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah ok. Your story makes a bit more sense now.

A Google search informed me there are moonrocks of mdma as well as of cannabis. Hence my confusion I suppose. Either sounds quite yummy. Could go for one of each right now actually.

Sorry you got dicked around by that chick and her guy. So frustrating when that happens.

Ah ok. Your story makes a bit more sense now.

A Google search informed me there are moonrocks of mdma as well as of cannabis. Hence my confusion I suppose. Either sounds quite yummy. Could go for one of each right now actually.

Sorry you got dicked around by that chick and her guy. So frustrating when that happens.

You live you learn i guess, only reason i even went along with joke of a deal after i got the bag was the thought of being given some extra the next day. Oh well dunce cap for me i suppose.

I don't think this requires a thread of its own. I'll merge it into the 'bitch about your dealer here' thread, it seems appropriate for that thread. OP: if you have any questions or disagree for some reason, feel free to PM me.

I moved and haven't found a dealer here purposely. So I have to drive 1 1/2 hours to get coke. I check with my girl before I go and I've gotten there and she's empty! Usually everyone elses sucks so it is a real drag man! I've increased what I buy so it hasn't happened since last summer. I hate when they say "I will be there soon. Soon is within 1/2 hour to me. I hate the waiting game!

just check my phone first time since last night;
3 new texts...

'ABOUT WITH BOTH'
'RAW24'
'DARK IN'

all from the same guy

Yes and I played the waiting game for 4 hours today. Gotta get to bed because tomorrow is Canada Day 150th celebration! So waiting 4 extra hours has messed with my sleep plans. And the family stuff we are doing I want to be awake for. Take another Clonazapam or two I guess. It wasn't my girl who was the problem it was her connection I had to wait for. I was more patient than usual though.

YES! I have only just gotten to the point where I can MAKE myself keep an MS Contin around. So my deal is my Oxy, which one of my friends since kindergarten and I play this weird game. We really do play this weird game that we have gotten into a strange situation. She basically charges me a high premium to babysit my own pills. I'm sure I'm not the only one that this has happened to, but maybe I'm the only one with whom it has happened to with a close friend whose husband has been able to quit his job with this amount I pay per month all the while he gets to sit on his ass and get blazed all day (no judgement on the choice of drug just the money he's using). So yeah, do I get frustrated at the premium she is charging for babysitting when it is my own and...arrrggghh. Hell yes! And now she won't even drive over here! I can't drive because of my medical condition, so my cancer stricken husband who is Stage 4 and on this horrendous chemo drives across town. Yeah, it pisses me the eff off.

I paid and still waiting for the bitch to "express post" it to me, not answering any of my fuckin messages , 2 weeks

**the following is excerpts from a work of fiction Im writing** ;)

I'll say this, they are THE worst kind of people. I'd even go so far as to say they are worse than the people that get to far deep and gone on their shit they peddle. They claim they aren't "in it to win it" all the time. You can address them as friend, bro, homie, etc. but NEVER truly believe they have your best interest. You still want some shit though so sometimes you gotta go thru shit. MY fat ass hook for the speed said it was ok to get a front since ive built a good rep.

Tells me ill be there at a friends house down the road we usually go to at 1-2 tomorrow. This was Friday night. I always tell anyone to contact me because this isnt my place and the owners dont like visitors. Well, 12 fuckin' hours later at 3 am this dumb ass not only drops by the house, but pulls up on the carport. My bro in law steps out angrily to see who it is. Comes back in and asks was i expecting someone. Since the stupid fuck didnt call and just left me hanging with vague and ambiguous messages, I said no i wasnt. To make it worse does he stand his ground in the car and say ,"Sorry its so late so and so messaged me saying he needed a store run" or something , anything? NOPE. He backs up fast and doesnt say anything which pisses off my bro in law and makes ME look like im up to some shit. He then goes to the friend's house to wait, and my bro can still see his headlights parked in that yard from a distance. So now, hes thinking someones up to some shit. He hauls ass down there in a truck and says choice words to my dealer. The dude apologized to me but guess what? Sunday now as I type this. Hes all profusely apologizing and giving me his actual text so i begin talking to get a front ive waited for 3 days now.

Dealers are also stupid. I've never met one with common sense save for a very few and thats because they were OLD. Continuing the above story he's all cool and apologetic and entertaining my texts. An hour goes by, then two. Im constantly asking and making sure I clearly define what I want. All of this chaos was clearly his fault. I ask for a front...he didn't have to agree to it. So finally about an hour ago at 11 pm I ask "Man just tell me if you're comin or not. It aint hard bro." I was gettin tired of checking to make sure everything was in order, would send elaborate messages and get "ok" back. So I get a big ass text about how shit in life comes up, and how im gettin free shit, and how its a risk vs reward thing speech. Which is easily and embarrassingly countered with, "1. YOU agreed to it. 2. You aren't the only one with life shit. If you cant handle it, get another line of work. 3. Free shit? This is a FRONT that Im repaying you for, not to mention I said I would throw in a TIP. 4. Reward vs Risk? Its the same as any other time you drive around with a bunch of shit on you. Matter of fact this is LESSER of the two evils.

Now here's the part where you psyche game their ass. Right after you say your peace, BECOME EXTREMELY APOLOGETIC. They always fall for it. Even the ones that tell me to fuck off dont call them any more. The following is a LIST of tactics you can do but use them at your own risk :

1. Steal Passively : Anytime I get done like above. I make it a point to not return dropped items or money. My last usual guy I had for a while did me like above story a couple of times. One night he came over and fell asleep in the chair in my room WAITING foor my money to come in. Left some hard on the table before he fell asleep cut into pieces. I dont usually fuck with that but I said yeah, I stealth took it. His ass was so high he didnt remember between nodding. Then he gave me some lower amounts one time to many. Was having a party in the yard and as the car pulled up we were all in I saw a spec of green in the headlights. Car Stopped and I said "Hold on dude, theres nails and shit in the loose sand ill check and makes sure you didnt run over any :), got out and dropped to all fours and snagged money he had dropped earlier. The ironic thing is, it was the same money I had peddled with him earlier for a crappy bag. I waited a bit, came back and bought some MORE shit with the same money and he never even knew it. This guy in my above story? He's got one of these little passives comin too.

2. Steal passive-aggressively : Had a guy staying with me a few days at the bequest of my roomies. He literally would CHARGE me to get some shit from him in my own house. I put up with it cause he had some good stuff though but I told him that a cheap motel is 19.99 a day. Here's the part I know youve all been through : "Ill let you hit this a few times." They dont give you anything in a fair trade and the hits they give you aint shit.. So he put out a fat line and said he needed to take a leak. What pissed me off is he had already given TWO roomies a line each and was tryin to punk me in my own house. When he got back I was in my room on the computer. The fat line he left out was GONE. :) He comes back there like dude did you take my shit? Yeah I thought you laid it out for me dude my fuckin bad. He says why the hell would I do that and walk off. I told him to repeat that and pay attention to the words. If you didnt mean for me to have it why did you lay it out or better yet take it with you? Just sayin bro.

3. Jealousy : One thing a dealer hates more than anything, is someone cuttin in : Had a hook that would take his sweet ass time and then bitch at me when I asked where he was when i should be asking. Its 5 hours already man wtf? Sometimes he would just say he was comin to do a deal and then show up 2 days later. So by this time Ive already begun other things and usually handle it with someone else. Then just wait. Dont contact them. So usual guy hits me up "Hey my man whats up ( im already sittin on a fat sack ) ?" Oh nothing homie hows it goin. ok Im good now dude ill be there in 10 mins.....nah, you wont....but its cool...im good....whatchu mean? Oh I already got my needs filled. My check came in and i got about 200 worth.....WTF why you aint fuck wit me?....I DID fuck wit you and well you seemed extra busy and I didnt wanna bother you buddy.....Thats fucked up dude....to which i say, "When you go to McDonald's and order a combo meal....do they make you wait three days before they give it to you?" Usually one good high priced miss like this and they wont do that stupid shit anymore. Makes it even better because I ( and you shouldnt ) EVER tell him the other hooks name or how he can contact.

4. Counter Sell : Most dealers have a kryptonite creature comfort that they like more than what they peddle. In the above case again my dude liked roxxi 30s. If I called him and told him I had some he would be there when he said so lol.He would be happy saying he could get 30 a piece for em in the hood. I would go well ok ...trade me some shit for em. hes like aight how much....Wellll since you are my "pal" 20 ea is fine bro, really. He would get ecstatic, show up, get about 4 of them, give me 100 worth of shit, and leave happy thinking he was gettin over. The funny thing is I only would pay 10 ea for em lol. Some old lady down the road never took them all so id get em for cheap. Sometimes she would even just GIVE me a couple if she didnt need money. So basically I was counter selling the idiot and switching roles so to speak.

5. Weird Amount Requests : Believe it or not, they HATE this. You request a weird amount because you are low on money but dont want to have a few bucks and change wasted. For example when I employed this tactic I would say, I want a 20 bro ....when they show up make up something believable. "Sorry homie I still want to get something but its not 20...we were nickin like a chicken and need some cigs. I got 16.73 so give me that much. My guy liked to use increments of 5...so nothing lower than 10, 10, 15, 20 and so on. He knows he cant give me 15 for 16.73 cause its obviously hes cheating me. They hate to open their bags for this shit but theyve came to you and are in the middle of it now and ive never known a dealer to turn down money. A lot of times they would try and get the exact amount out and fuck up and put an extra pc. I used a orange pill bottle and had em put it in there. The coloring makes it hard to see so at 16.73 they would usually give me 20 any way. Other times they would just say fuck it and say "here dude its only a couple of bucks more fuck it i dont wanna open the sack".

I ran out of gas a few months back and my dealer brought me $10 and bought me a gatorade.
True.