• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

DarkSkys

Bluelighter
Let hear your story about all the times when you thought you were able to get some and after waiting what seem to be an eternity , you ended up with nothing.

As an opiate lover, the urge is strong. There were countless time when I was promise that I could grab some OC in a set amount of time. After waiting what seem to be years but actually just days, I end up having to wait some more.

When your friend tells you that it coming in, don't you just stare at the clock until it time.

So I was suppose to get some today, destroy my two month sobriety and have a wicked friday night but I got the dreaded, it should be coming in tomorrow or Sunday.

I hate when people tell you a set time because I know I always have to wait just a bit longer to get them. It makes me so manic.

Let hear your stories of broken promises.

damn sounds like 90% of the deals i set up. my dealers/connects usually go strong for a period of about 2 weeks then either get out of the game or start movin different shit. good thing south fl has so much oxy movin around cuz im always fiending. :\

here's a story that you can probably relate to:
my friend and i just copped 8 blues and we're bringing these kids 1/4 of kush or somethin cant remember. once we get to the kids' house we're all chillin on the porch with a bong. my friend and i split a blue and ask to borrow a credit card to smash it with. one of the kids, tim says "OXY!! dude i love that shit, here take my license." he proceeds to tell us about how he and his friend do oxy all throughout the day at school, how he sells oc80s for 2-5 bux a pop and how he moves "bottles" a day, so i make a point of gettin his number. of course my usual guy cant help me out when those blues run out so i call this kid. first time i talk to him his phone breaks for a week, then after that he's "under watch" and has completely stopped responding my texts...:!

^ Hahah I can related to that story.

Every time there talk of any OC, there always that one guy who claims to move mountains of bottles per month for an amount that no one in their right mind would have.

I hear the same story all the time. I can get you this (insert crazy amount of pills) in a few weeks. Which never comes through.

This one time, my friend hook up with this girl at a party and she says how her bf could get bottles of pinks and yellows (20 mg and 40 mg) in those 50' bottles. So we're like hell yeah, hook us up. A few days later, he tells us they go for a completely crazy amount of money and we have to buy BOTH bottles each.

Are you shitting me? I thought, and as if my friend read my mind he thinks it mad crazy too. So he walks straight up to her and says in a calm voice. Okay. We got the cash, bring it. Now I'm thinking, there no way I can afford both bottles, but as if on cue, the guy makes up an excuse later on how he under heat and can't risk it.

People these days think selling OC or Scripted Drugs means your a certified G or something.

Yeah it's happened to me a few times... mostly with middlemen. They promised me that they'd be able to find something, and later said that they couldn't. Shit happens. I wasn't pissed at them, cos I knew it probably wasn't their fault, but they definitely lost a few gold stars on my middlemen list. ;)

Key to solving this problem.

Stop fucking with middlemen. I used to have to deal with flakey heroin dealers all the time. I said I wanted to buy a piece once and that was it, I've never waited more then five minutes since.

This used to happen.

Then went took a 2 minute drive to Paterson and got good with a real dealer.

Now this doesn't happen.

^ I think he means a large supply of H. Not the baggies, the kind of supply you cut up and sell.

:D I'm sure you knew that already tho.

The few times I had the source directly, it would be driven and hand delivered at bulk cost. There nothing like opening up a bottle of dispensed OC, the 50' pill bottle not the prescribed ones. The smell out of that bottle reminded me of a hospital. Those were the days, *drools.

A piece = 24-25g's. At least where im at.

This shit happens to me all the time. Not as often now, but still. I once had to wait NINE hours when the guy said "Ya bra, for sure homie be there in a sec nigga". What a flakey fuck. Turns out he gets arrested because his girlfriend felt sick and he decided to drive even though he didn't have a license.

I was fortunate enough to find an insanely good dope dealer. And recently my best friend has been selling super cheap and reliable. Thank god. Nothing worse than sitting looking at the clock for what seems like hours on end waiting to get un-sick :\

I'm very cynical about any potential new drug hookup, largely due to my experience trying to find acid. I've actually been able to acquire it on maybe half a dozen occasions. I've been told it was a sure thing many dozens of times. For a long time I held out hope for every last one, but at this point I assume the worst until I see it with my own eyes. Some people will tell you whatever you want to hear if they think they even might get something else at some point in the near future that they could try to sell you.

i never really get beat like that.
i get most of my shit off some random dboy in the city, and they know if they hook it up, you'll come back and go to antoher block.

Hey we got a couple different threads coverin different parts of this question. We got the "waiting for drug dealers" time which is where to bitch about and talk about how often and how long u gotta wait and talk about all the dickin you around your dealer does. We got the "tell a crazy story about ur drug usein life" thread. The "worst you ever been jacked" thread. and so on. All of these covers the different parts of the question you askin, so we really dont need a seperate thread since this shit is covered in so many other places. Becuz they all scattered around and shit, I aint sure where to merge it, so ill ask you which one you would like me to merge it into, for now im closin it tho ok? plz PM me and let me kno where u would like me to add it to out of the ones I told u about, or if tehres another similar thread youd rather have it merged with. :)

Well, i just remembered that we had a thread called this but it seems to have got lost when we cleaned up the forums and deleted older posts that wasnt archived, so heres the new one.

Please yall dont be dumb asses....You should understand wats appropriate and wat aint appropriate info to be postin when it comes to dealers too, dont put no specific information, or your dealers name, or your town, or watever else retarded shit that some of yall seem to have a special skill for coming up with . ;)

enjoy it...

I work as a Chef in a restaurant and my full time job is finding pills. One night, after a rather dry spell in my area, I was promised x amount of stuff at blank O'clock (the start of my shift on a rather busy day). My hopes were high, since my guy is usually solid, and I had no real fear of the sickness (yet). Six hours into my shift there was no sign of my guy and the crazy legs were in full effect. I tried to act casual at work but my pale complextion and glazed over appearance made it hard not to notice something was wrong with me.
" Must be something I ate", I told my co-workers.
Then, finally, hour 10 and three shits later my guy calls from the parking lot and I almost became giddy. He gave me some lame excuse for his tardiness . At the time I didn't want to hear it... the less time talking meant the faster I could get the stuff into my system. So I grabbed the pills and B-lined it to the bathroom. I was shaking now. Finally!! I thought.

As I set up my works I dropped what I had purchased onto the floor.
"Tic, Tic, clank, splosh!" the pills said as they bounced almost in unison on the tile floor and on the third or forth descent fell into the drainage hole in the center of the stall, lost forever.

A big thank you to Lacey K, thanks being so understanding. Hey, what up with the "thread closed" still appearing at the top even tho it open?

The worst thing though is leaving your purchase to the last possible minute of a upcoming festival, only then to get a call saying you wont be receiving anything...:( I defiantly learnt my lesson then..

As I set up my works I dropped what I had purchased onto the floor.
"Tic, Tic, clank, splosh!" the pills said as they bounced almost in unison on the tile floor and on the third or forth descent fell into the drainage hole in the center of the stall, lost forever.

Broootal man. what did you do? I woulda freaked

I used to have this problem when I fucked with OC's, because stupid rich guido kids from my area have no perception of time and quite frankly don't give a fuck. When I first started doing dope instead, it wasn't quite as bad but without a solid hookup dealing with randoms on the street was always unpredictable.

But now, i really have nothing to bitch about because I have a real solid connect for dope, and a very good price and good quality. I call him and tell him i'm coming down to his area, and when I get to the spot we usually meet I call him and never have to wait more than 5-10 minutes. Fantastic.

If you have major problems with your dealers constantly, GET BETTER DEALERS ! haha or just stop doing drugs if it is such a pain in the balls.

i've learned it's not about the shadiness of the dealer, just how invested they are in their bussinness. rich suburban kids don't really care about the extra 40 bucks u give em so they are typically late. however the poor kids are can be really dumb and dealing with them is infuriating.