• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

this is why i love legal rc's...just walk into the store (when it's open obviously) and purchase....it's just too bad they aren't as good as the real thing. But much easier to obtain.

^^Partly true....i had a 45 year-old weed dealer that would always short me...sell bad product...or never show up

Well my dude disappeared for a while. I'm pretty much off of everything. It's good because I have no money. But it's driving me fucking crazy... I wanna raaaage. Hardcore. Well I'll just have to be a big girl and try not to kill myself between now and whenever I get some money again. And a source.

hi there, I've been off most stuff for awhile now,on a longtime subutex script,,but readong all your posts,,reckon i can relate to most of them. For me,a personal hatred is '' powder ower '',,you know the one? It's often when someone starts to deal heroin,,or some young 1st time dealer,,they find they have this brand new power over people,,,all these plp who all of a suden want to know them, '' hey,,i'm pouler! '',, They get power and inevitably start to abuse it,,the usual stuff,,tell you they'll be there in 15mins,,only to have to keep phoning,,jesus they really get off on having people waiting,,the stupid fucks don't realise that having a group of people waiting around on the street for em may look dodgy,, esp if its in a '' nieghberhood watch ;;area, I often think about all the time I've spent waiting,,,,the amount of times i've been sick,,,,waiting,,+ the valvet underground always starts up in my head ; Lou certanly got it right,,,'',,,,,he's never early he;s always late,,first thing you learn is that ypou've always got to wait '',, so true,,so sad.
Those days are gone,,for now anyway,,,evry now+then I want something badly,,anything in reason,,so I use the net,,methadrone aint my doc,,but it's cheap+reliable,as long as I order b4 3pm,,,garanteed nxt day dlivery. If only all my past dealings could of been just as safe,easy+reliable,,,,,,,After spending 7yr;s living in Rotterdam,,scoring brown+whitye was just seldom that easy in uk,,not for me,,,god,,you could simply hook up with a runner on the street,,they'ed take you back to there mans place,,,you were made welcome,,,those guys wld actually offer you food,( these where usually morocan+Turkish,,maybe was a custom type thing,,hospatality),,,they would always let you try before you buy,,,those were the days,,,,shure,I've had good,consistant dealers in uk,, 24hours aday,,but those where the times my habbits where full on,,no wander they would always be on,,I was giving them a fortune!!!! Atleast now it's simply a case of going to my local frie3ndly chemist,,not as exciting as scoring,,when your starting to sweet,,god,,thay feeling of just scored,,on thje way home,,,yo got a sweet on+your arse is threatening toi give out,,oh well,,I aint gonna get busted or get a dodgy deal from Boots,,,,,,

hi there, I've been off most stuff for awhile now,on a longtime subutex script,,but readong all your posts,,reckon i can relate to most of them. For me,a personal hatred is '' powder ower '',,you know the one? It's often when someone starts to deal heroin,,or some young 1st time dealer,,they find they have this brand new power over people,,,all these plp who all of a suden want to know them, '' hey,,i'm pouler! '',, They get power and inevitably start to abuse it,,the usual stuff,,tell you they'll be there in 15mins,,only to have to keep phoning,,jesus they really get off on having people waiting,,the stupid fucks don't realise that having a group of people waiting around on the street for em may look dodgy,, esp if its in a '' nieghberhood watch ;;area, I often think about all the time I've spent waiting,,,,the amount of times i've been sick,,,,waiting,,+ the valvet underground always starts up in my head ; Lou certanly got it right,,,'',,,,,he's never early he;s always late,,first thing you learn is that ypou've always got to wait '',, so true,,so sad.
Those days are gone,,for now anyway,,,evry now+then I want something badly,,anything in reason,,so I use the net,,methadrone aint my doc,,but it's cheap+reliable,as long as I order b4 3pm,,,garanteed nxt day dlivery. If only all my past dealings could of been just as safe,easy+reliable,,,,,,,After spending 7yr;s living in Rotterdam,,scoring brown+whitye was just seldom that easy in uk,,not for me,,,god,,you could simply hook up with a runner on the street,,they'ed take you back to there mans place,,,you were made welcome,,,those guys wld actually offer you food,( these where usually morocan+Turkish,,maybe was a custom type thing,,hospatality),,,they would always let you try before you buy,,,those were the days,,,,shure,I've had good,consistant dealers in uk,, 24hours aday,,but those where the times my habbits where full on,,no wander they would always be on,,I was giving them a fortune!!!! Atleast now it's simply a case of going to my local frie3ndly chemist,,not as exciting as scoring,,when your starting to sweet,,god,,thay feeling of just scored,,on thje way home,,,yo got a sweet on+your arse is threatening toi give out,,oh well,,I aint gonna get busted or get a dodgy deal from Boots,,,,,,

Man,,,, you've got to learn to use the return key and make,,,, paragraphs!

I love my cannabis dispensary ("dealer" haha), they always give me weight over (0.3g extra on small stuff, closer to 1g over on an ounce/QP) and I'm never disappointed with low prices and awesome quality weed. =D

I shouldn't bitch

He has everything, or he finds everything.

He delivers...

I just hate how the delivery takes over an hour

Lol, yet he's better than anyone else's dealer I've ever heard of

Well, I'm human... even if everything is perfect... I'm going to want something more...

I'm so glad I don't have to deal with a dealer anymore, especially now that I'm on felony probation. Even smoking weed in public makes me anxious now that I'm on probation. From 17 years old until I turned 18, I had to rely on a weed dealer with a card 20 minutes away, in the ghetto. Such a drag waiting around for him to answer the phone, waiting on him at the apartment, then forking over a good *NO PRICES* more for an eighth I know costs him only *NO PRICES* Screw the middle man, I got my cannabis rec when I turned 18.

I get my prescription pills from Rite-Aid, tramadol from Rite-Aid/Online Pharmacies, Kratom from the internet, and weed/hash from the dispensaries. I've drawn the line for buying pills off the street, doctors can get you high enough if that's what you want, although I've purchased a single Xanax bar from a friend when I was having problems with my girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys don't wanna deal with shitty dealers then start coppin in the hood, they treat that shit like a straight up business

I've dealt with so many unreliable people that I don't believe shit until it's in my hand...."oh you'll have it in an hour? I'll call a few others just incase"

I have to say I've been really lucky with dealers. I don't use opiates/benzos and have only tried a few of them once or twice though and since I'm on probation, I can't smoke either so really, I only trip and even then, those guys are generally pretty good though I plan out transactions in advance to make sure they go smoothly. The whole in advance thing doesn't really work if you're trying to prevent w/d's though so I can see how people have issues.

Basically, there is nothing I use regularly enough to be bothered by shitty service and I'm always on the lookout for new guys for psyches so if one displeases me for some reason, I just give someone else my business.

I cant complain about my dealers besides that they fuckin live far from me (not really but it takes a while). They are about 15mi from my house but by public transportation (i.e. NJ path and NYC Subways) it takes me 30-70 minutes depending whre in NYC I am going. Manhattan is really quick.. It takes me about 40 minteus door to door to get to the bedford stop on the L in brooklyn.

To get out to queens it takes me a solid hour.. about 45 minutes on the E from WTC.

Other than that all I can do is praise because theyve seriously been having some SMOKERS!!!

So, one of our dealers got pinched yesterday. Well, "pinched" isn't really the word for it. The ATF breached his door and raided his apartment.

They didn't find very much... a lot of money, but not very much in the way of contraband. They found just 3 grams of heroin and 12 grams of weed. He had something like $800 in his pockets, $5,600 hidden in the shoes he was wearing, $1,900 in an old pair of shoes, and $8,800 in a container.

Last edited:
I once had a heroin dealer that was never out of bed and open for business until at least 4pm, a real pain when clucking.
Another dealer who if he had no product left at the time would not answer his phone he would just let it ring continuously.Surely he could have just answered his phone once and said 'nothing doing' saving me having to call every hour and getting no reply or he could have just switched his phone off until he had restocked again.

@maxalife.. you know you reminded me about something with my dealers. whenever the product runs out, they just don't answer. It annoys the fuck out of me.. I don/t get why they don;t just pick up and say yo I am ou t, then I would stop calling. But when the prospect of dope is on the horizon you keep callin ya know. Its like they all do that shit..annoys the fuck outta me. They cant just be honest,

he fucking says he has xanax and lies to me so i'll go and buy mdma pills the fucking twatbag cunt shit

why do i ever bother going back

i know ill end up with a shitload more of mdma and i dont even fucking want it

FML

@maxalife.. you know you reminded me about something with my dealers. whenever the product runs out, they just don't answer. It annoys the fuck out of me.. I don/t get why they don;t just pick up and say yo I am ou t, then I would stop calling. But when the prospect of dope is on the horizon you keep callin ya know. Its like they all do that shit..annoys the fuck outta me. They cant just be honest,

Kinda better they don't answer than keep you dangling with a 'yeah, just got it, just bagging it, be there in an hour' when you know full well they've got bugger all? Still, just on the offchance you do your best to believe them cos noone else has got anything either, so you sit parked up with yer 'eads down in a side street just off prostitute alley down the ghetto you hope the bull* will drive past without noticing for hours, and hours, rattling your tits off, ringing every number you've got in your phone?

First thing you gotta learn about dealers is they lie, and won't lose a sale to any of their competitors, even when they've got fuck all.

* that would be coppers for our none UK friends. ;)

ive been on both ends and while its definitley a bitch when your dealer just doesnt answer, u gotta understand hes gettin calls from ppl every 10 mins asking the same question, and it just gets kinda tedious saying "no, dnt got it, i dont know when, ill let u kno"

My dealer is all in all an okay dude, but he can be a real fucking twat. He would always yell at me that I was being too conspicuous, yet he's the one that's attracting tons of junkies to an otherwise quiet middle class street. Furthermore he's stupid. I was in the hospital for a month due to an infection I caught while shooting coke, and I didn't have my phone on me, it was back at home for my mom to read every text message. My dealer starts texting me that he wants to buy some of my suboxone, and when I didn't respond (because I was fucked up in the hospital) he starts threatening that he and his "boys" are gonna have to stop by my house if I don't respond to him. Then one of his "boys" (a fifty year old man) starts sending threatening messages about how I better get my punk ass outside and hook him up with suboxone. All of this my mom read. There was some more info that was more incriminating so I won't say it here, but it was a pretty shitty situation. My mom even confronted my dealer... And his mom! What a fucking mess. But this is what happens when you shit on your block.

It's very rare when you come across the awesome combination of a good homie that is also your dealer, I was girl on couch for awhile with my homie and it was awesome cuts you deals, gives you credit cuz your homie we started the term "snaps for the homies" however I have this other friend that started dealing and will rip us off selling bunk tweak, or freak the fuck out all the time over nothing like not being able to find his particular lighter, anyway the constant selling of the bunk tweak or waiting around and he is always lonely and wants everyone to sit in his piles of tools and lumber in his room and im at the point where it's like obviously we cant be friends I have to start treating you like a dealer thats not only ripping me off but being a pain in the fucking ass to be around