• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

I normally don't like pissing on people...but I feel the need to rant a little right now...

I've been going to a friend of mine for almost 2 years now. Here and there I'll get from someone else, but generally it's when I can't get from friend #1. Recently, sometime over the summer, friend #1 started picking up weight off of friend #2. He went from excellent dank to decent home growns. This is fine, it doesn't bother me as long as it has no seeds, smells good and has a lot of crystals I'm a happy customer. But this is not the case. Especially considering the price. I know friend #2, and friend #1 just picks up the cheapest stuff he can get, and sells it to make profit so he can smoke. I understand this, and this is not why I'm mad at him. The reason I am mad at him, is because I no longer stay in New York, in the winter I go to Pennsylvania for 3 months and only visit 3 maybe 4 times a month. I only visit for a day at a time, and that's when I get my drugs for the time I'm in Pennsylvania. But when I call you several times, you ignore my calls...my friend calls and you ignore our calls...when you're clearly home, yet have your dad tell us off just to get rid of us. This kind of shit pisses me off, especially considering the mutual friendship we've developed in the two years I've been coming to you.

Who was once my #1 connect, is now my last. I'm done dealing with you dude, you're a good guy, a fun friend to hang out with, but god damn you're business ethics suck ass! I only come down once a week at the most, the least you could do is sell me an eighth or a quarter ounce when I hit you up. I know, it's not you're life, but damn dude...why you gotta be a dick and ignore me and even go so far as to have your dad tell off me and my friend? It's a dick move!

Yeah, I'm just bitching now...back to the Giants game.

OK, so here's a new one...

This dealer, a serious dealer who moves a lot of weight, well, his neighborhood has become hot. I mean, police park outside now and not far away from the basketball courts where he tells his custies to meet him. We called him one day and asked if he could meet us somewhere else, and we thought that he would because, well, what dealer wants to get pinched? He was like, "naw, man, you just meet me where you always meet me..."

Uh, yeah, no thanks... we went to someone else that day. lol

He was like, "naw, man, you just meet me where you always meet me..."

Uh, yeah, no thanks... we went to someone else that day. lol

yeah, screw that!! You'd think he'd appreciate a bit of extra caution, especially if his kitchen was hot. . .
That being said if he moves weight he's paranoid for his safety so I could understand his reluctance if you where a relatively new customer, or he'd heard rumors of you recently getting busted, or you had someone he'd never met with you but if you're someone he knows and you're clean and don't have unwelcome guests with you I can't imagine why he wouldn't appreciate the extra caution. . .

Unless of course he's flipped and is now a CI. . . seriously . . . think on this and put together if this is a possibility. He may very well know of the heat and be in cooperation . . . just saying :D

Paranoia keeps one out of trouble :D
(course it also sadly tends to keep one from scoring as well lol )

So apperantly my weed dealer has been fucking me over on weight for quite some time. I was chillin at his place buyin a gram he was like lets match a blunt, so I was like cool let me see your scale so I can seperate my sack. So I put the bud on the scale it comes out to .7 I was pissed dude was tryin to tell me his scales inacurate blah blah bullshit. so I said fuck it didnt argue to hard I just know that I need a new dealer now.

So apperantly my weed dealer has been fucking me over on weight for quite some time. I was chillin at his place buyin a gram he was like lets match a blunt, so I was like cool let me see your scale so I can seperate my sack. So I put the bud on the scale it comes out to .7 I was pissed dude was tryin to tell me his scales inacurate blah blah bullshit. so I said fuck it didnt argue to hard I just know that I need a new dealer now.

Not to be a dick, but when you buy a bag and it's only .7 how do you not realize it's skimpy as soon as you get it? I'm guessing you bought a twenty bag, in which case .7 is skimpy as fuck. I would have noticed that as soon as I got the bag. If it's under a gram I give it back.

Haha^

Ight well this one is pretty fucked and happened recently. First off i dont have a dealer that sells me pills but i always go with a friend, who has a dude, to go pick one up. So normally we split a 40 in half which means 20mg for the each of us. So my friend gets in my car, calls dude and asks for a 40 and he says yea come through, or whateva those darn drug dealers say.

This is a twenty mile roundtrip to get this pill and when we arrive the dude comes up to the car and says he has HALF A 40! Its like WHAT THE FUCKKK GUY!!!! So obviously we cant turn it down since we are already out there and the pills in front of us. So we buy that shit and only get an unsatisfying 10mg each. Fucked up right there. I think the dude just wanted to get rid of the half. That is just straight blatant LYING! Pluss 20 miles in my car is like a 5 dollar fucking ride.

Okay yo heres somethin that boethers me.. happened to me yesterday buts its happened a few times wit different people.

I get NYC dope.. around here its stamped and bagged in wax/glassine stamp bags (as opposed to a ziplock or sandwich bag). Dope gets milled up in a house or something... FUCKLOADS of bags at a time.. like any time you see a house get busted theres 500+ bricks if not somethin like 5000 bricks. My point is, is that shit gets bagged and stamped at such a high level..even big time dealers are not stamping their own product.

So ive had it wit 3 different dealers go something along the lines of "yo this is X stamp, but I didn't have time to stamp it yet bro my bad" as if they are the ones bagging and stamping their heroin product. I just go along with it.. yeah ok bro.

Yesterday it was no harm.. I went expecting Hellboy (I honestly wouldnt have even gone to this dude but a few months ago hellboy was fire and real consistant). He goes yo I jus picked this up a few hours ago n we didnt have time to stamp it yet but its hellboy. LUCKILY they were some fire blanks.. which i will DEF be getting again. So no harm here just annoyin that cats lie.

Another time this other dude (this is by far the dumbest dealer) hears that theres a real good fire stamp out in brooklyn called Purple Label (its out pretty often but rarely fire). So hes textin people sayin yo man I got fire. I go what stamp, he goes well it aint stamped but people call it purple label. While there are 2 other dudes I know selling the real puruple label (stamped). What he had wasn't even close. I was like na I want the real purple label. Then he slike yo I dont need your business anyway I just move 500 buns of it (this dealer will sell u 5 bags at a time, I bet he sells 2-3 buins a day, hes fuckin small time as HELL and obviously a compulsive liar wit balls on his chin half the time n a huge dik in his mouth. That was the LAST time I talked to the fuckin guy.

tHEN ANOTher time I was goin expecting WB11.. same shit different dealer, yo man I jus picked dis up so I didnt stamp it wb yet. I am just thinkin like do these people actualyl think they are fooling anybody? I mean come on!!!@

I mean come on how do they think we think it works. SOmeone sells them dope and tells them, ok this is wb11. Make sure you go home and stamp is wb11 yo b4 u sell it. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha^

Ight well this one is pretty fucked and happened recently. First off i dont have a dealer that sells me pills but i always go with a friend, who has a dude, to go pick one up. So normally we split a 40 in half which means 20mg for the each of us. So my friend gets in my car, calls dude and asks for a 40 and he says yea come through, or whateva those darn drug dealers say.

This is a twenty mile roundtrip to get this pill and when we arrive the dude comes up to the car and says he has HALF A 40! Its like WHAT THE FUCKKK GUY!!!! So obviously we cant turn it down since we are already out there and the pills in front of us. So we buy that shit and only get an unsatisfying 10mg each. Fucked up right there. I think the dude just wanted to get rid of the half. That is just straight blatant LYING! Pluss 20 miles in my car is like a 5 dollar fucking ride.

LOl thats fucking terrible I hate dudes like that. Thats a fiend

Got ripped off 60 bucks for acid for my friends, didnt make them pay since it was bunk. That was when i ran out of MXE, so I binged on some concertas but thats besides the point. The bitch wouldn't pay me atleast 20 back for the bunk acid, plus i dosed him up on MXE! Well I found out afterwards he got stabbed in the leg by his roomate, karma's a bitch!

Not to be a dick, but when you buy a bag and it's only .7 how do you not realize it's skimpy as soon as you get it? I'm guessing you bought a twenty bag, in which case .7 is skimpy as fuck. I would have noticed that as soon as I got the bag. If it's under a gram I give it back.
ehh im bad at eyeing shit and I dont have a scale

ehh im bad at eyeing shit and I dont have a scale

You should seriously learn to eye ball. It's not even something you learn, it just comes over time. Also, when you buy bud, always have them way it out, even if it's just a bag. It shows the dealer you know about weight and scales and will give them less of an incentive to rip you off. At the very least, it will make them think twice about giving you a skimpy bag when they know your going to weigh it out in front of them.

Some dealers are so stupid when it comes to pharms:

Dealer: Yo I got 500mg Valium pills
Me: They don't make those, whats the imprint on the pill?
Dealer: Its valium, because it has a 'V' on it

Turned out to be 5/500 Vikes, LOL

....and when we arrive the dude comes up to the car and says he has HALF A 40! Its like WHAT THE FUCKKK GUY!!!! So obviously we cant turn it down since we are already out there....

I would have been so mad that I would have turned it down. I believe that in those moments, no matter how much you may want to take whatever measly amount the guy has because you're so frustrated, you have to be rational.

I knew this guy who occasionally sold pot, he was a friend of a friend, didn't really know him too well but he was pretty hard into blow. Anyway, one day my friend calls me and says this guy just texted him saying he has OC's for sale. He didn't know what strength so I was like, whatever, worst case scenario he has a bunch of 10's so we drove over to his place out of town. Turns out they were generic 5/325 percs, and he only had like, 7 of them... I told him straight up that it wasn't Ocycontin but he insisted that they were. Unfortunately, I didn't want this particular guy knowing that I knew my shit about pharms so I just said whatever we and bought them. After splitting them with my friend I got a whole 17.5mg. My friend got high, I sure didn't...I was so let down and pissed as OC's are hard as fuck to get in my town. I've only ever come across them once.

My H dealer most recently wasnt too bad except that i would get woken up on quite a few occasions by a text from him at like 8 am reading and i quote "yo"

^ Pfffft! I'd have killed for an H dealer up that early? Could score right up til 2-3am down the ghetto no problem, but god help you if you were rattling first thing. Noone even switched their phone on till gone 11. Bloody dealers never understood that was prime shoplifting time they were wasting for us!

11am? Earliest I've gotten a bean was 12:30...

Always had to save a scrap for the morning, often didn't...

Now it's a hassle to get that funky paper sometimes... goddamn burner phones they have

^ Pfffft! I'd have killed for an H dealer up that early? Could score right up til 2-3am down the ghetto no problem, but god help you if you were rattling first thing. Noone even switched their phone on till gone 11. Bloody dealers never understood that was prime shoplifting time they were wasting for us!

i would agree i forgot to say the rest he would text me at that time and wake me up and then i would ask if i could come by and he would respond that he wasnt available until the afternoon

one thing I've hated recently about my guy is that every time I call him, he is on a complete different side of own every time and usually it takes up to an hour to get there. plus he won't let me use the GPS and gives us terrible directions. like literally, one day he will be 40 minutes north east, then next day he's an hour west :X