• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

I am enjoying this thread. Only because I have been searching for a dealer for a few months and have been unable to find one so all the stories and comments are interesting to me. I am scared to approach strangers in the city and would be embarrased if they were not into the scene, or worse a law enforcment officer. I am a professional woman in my late 30's and drive a minivan, no one even looks in my direction!!

One dealer me and my mates used to use about 2 years ago ended up robbing 2 of my friends of an ounce and £200 on 2 separate occasions. He was always reliable before that, (although quite long). He then proceeded to phone up one of the guys he robbed and ask him for numbers of other dealers in the area (he didnt do it obviously), presumably to rob them too, what a cunt he turned out to be. But he was one big scary bastard.

I love Opiate Painkillers, unfortunately so does the dealer I buy the majority of them from. I can't tell you how many times this dude has fallen asleep when I'm waiting on him. He nods off for a few hours and calls me back later after I spent the money on other drugs or am far away lol.

Bah humbug. Motherfucking owes me 20 bucks! I don't care about the money, I really don't, I just want the stuff. In the morning it was all "okay, how much you want?" and then it was silence. I'm sure he's got a reason and he was all "I'll let you know" but I'm a fucking fiend. I guess it would be stupid to be like "haven't heard anything yet" like, every hour on the hour or something... but SHIT! I'm putting all my eggs in one basket, gotta deal with some BS at school tomorrow... left me (not) high and dry... SADFACE.

i hate walking through east new york to get my dope even though i live on the border :( and my connect is driving his kid to school or home from school.

i hate the whole "yo ima b home in 20 mins" ...half hr later: "20 mins man, i got chu" (repeat a few times).... 2 hrs later after and you kickin..."yo i'm home where u at?" LIKE its my fault now :( makes me sad

and i hate when people give me stupid ass times.... like ima be by ur crib in 12 mins... the fuckkkkk lol

HAH that's some funny shit.

I feel like I get disappointed all the time, it's always like...shit fell thru, or whatever. When I was fucking with H the person who helped me out was also a user so I got very used to hearing, "sorry dude I got sooooo high last night." It's also kind of annoying when you call someone and they don't pick up but call you back three hours later when everyone else who was gonna throw down is asleep.

^ OK I'm going to nip this one in the bud right now because I can see where it's going. Look, you can buy drugs online, and it's a lot easier than you might think, but no one here is going to help you do it. Right guys?

^ OK I'm going to nip this one in the bud right now because I can see where it's going. Look, you can buy drugs online, and it's a lot easier than you might think, but no one here is going to help you do it. Right guys?
Hell, I was being sarcastic. Sorry...

Hell, I was being sarcastic. Sorry...

No, I know. But I just know that some smartass would chime in soon on exactly where and how to buy drugs online, and we don't do that here. It wasn't to single you out, man, and I'm sorry if it came across that way.

My dealer is really bad with times. If he says he's almost at said location, it means he's just leaving his house.
Also, he burned me with a torch lighter this weekend on purpose. Idk why it was necessary but if he wasn't a second degree black belt I would have thrown a cinderblock onto his face.

I'm happy to say, my guy is all good!
Sorry to hear about those who aren't so lucky.

A piece = 24-25g's. At least where im at.

This shit happens to me all the time. Not as often now, but still. I once had to wait NINE hours when the guy said "Ya bra, for sure homie be there in a sec nigga". What a flakey fuck. Turns out he gets arrested because his girlfriend felt sick and he decided to drive even though he didn't have a license.

I was fortunate enough to find an insanely good dope dealer. And recently my best friend has been selling super cheap and reliable. Thank god. Nothing worse than sitting looking at the clock for what seems like hours on end waiting to get un-sick :\

Man...I hated that shit...
Thank god I'm not using daily anymore..
Now just wake up, and go to the clinic to get my deathly sweet 90mg doses of methadone. 3 times a week. I've been a good boy so I get take-homes now...

well my main "dealer" for the past year and a half was my good friend/room mate. THis was really cool in the beginning because I was always getting free drugs. Probably thousands of dollars worth of coke, mdma, bars, oxy, etc as well as tons of weed. However, once I moved in with him 4 months ago things went downhill quick. First my house got raided by the drug task force, and it was just my luck that the only drugs found in the house were mine (only .5 mdma, althouugh there were ounces of coke and moll hidden that they didn't find). Luckily I didn't get charged for anything, probably because the cops know im a drug user not dealer. About a month ago my room mate asked to borrow my car one morning. I let him take it, and later find out he went to buy 2 ounces of coke in my car, got caught in a parking lot by an off duty cop and then tried to frame our other room mate. I haven't really talked to him since then and he barely stops by the house anymore (because he knows he's a dirty snitch and a terrible drug dealer; the kid is rich as fuck and doesn't need to be selling drugs to support himself, you would think he would learn after being raided) So basically, this guy was a lot shadier than I thought and lesson learned: never live with a drug dealer without first thinking about the implications of that situation.

These days I don't really have a dealer, I just buy drugs when the opportunity presents itself, from random different people/friends.

It seems I don't have nearly the problem some here have but I do have a huge frustration in this area. I only partake in substances a few times a year. . . I used to be a big shot with as much as whatever I wanted plentiful and immediately accessible. . . .

Fast forward to today and now I'm just a mid 30's guy who doesn't really know anyone and am always looked at funny because of my age. This combined with the fact that I KNOW what good shit is and will ONLY do good shit and you have a set up for constant disappointment and frustration.

This kid is telling me he's got some cheap vials of liquid oxycodone, im like aww yea! But then this kid whips out a bottle of codeine and apap!!! Wtf, like seriously can you read?!?

^ Wow. I had this dealer over the summer that would tell me he had 7.5mg vicodins, and they would end up being the 5s. Not only have I been in the game long enough to know the imprints on just about every pain killer and the dosages of these pain killers, but this info is also easily found on the internet in under a minute.

I ended up telling him to lose my number after he was supposed to sell me percocets, but gave me soma without mentioning it. I had told him before that I only wanted opiates (he had slipped some soma into my order once already) and he would lose my business if he tried anything like that again. I stood by my word when it happened again. I also explained to him that if I didn't know that they were soma and took his word that they were percocets, then I would have been in big trouble since I eat 10 percs at a time, and was at work when I got them.

Fuck my connects!! Well not my weed/mdma/psychedelics one but my opiate connects. Those fucking dumbasses aren't getting good shit lately or are too lowkey and sketched out to sell. I tried to cop heroin last night but no one replied. Which caused me to have to go through west philly and cop from a stranger. It just annoyed me luckily I'm not withdrawing from anything or else I would of went insane LOOL but yeah they need to get back to me quicker. Or at least sell good shit,

Man i'm so glad I ended IRL chemical purchases long ago but fucking recently i've been trying to get good heads since thats a bit sketchy for me. So I hit up a few people, at some times I had specific amounts of cash, I already have noids so the buddha is just for fun really so theres no way in fuck i'll waste any more money than I have to. Something somewhere knows i'm not going to let someone literally ass rape me for a tiny amount of marijuana money wise so I only wanted a specific amount. This is....somehow far to difficult for a variety of sellers, variety of ages. These are the people that act like their businesspeople and are all about making money and that they do. Its a fucking joke, sorry you only have $60 eighths of strains that aren't even worth $50(to me, most of the time it costs like maybe $15 to grow an eight of heads especially if you do little with it)and when I ask if it would be possible to just spend $50 and take out .5ish because I literally have more important things to buy. I totally understand if each one of those dealers looked at me and said "Look man, I get a pound, I have exactly XX regulars expecting XX grams and if I split this bag for you it will ruin the line." or something actually intelligent rather "IDK bro....you can't just buy the whole thing....?", I asked though and none had any real reason. My god why don't you just throw money away for fucks sake. I could understand if I asked for .5456 grams, but weighing 3 grams instead of 3.5 is so little difference its not even really laughable. I also think they just don't understand, which makes it sadder. I remember when I was 16 and my friend literally paid one of our old guys in five dollars worth of dimes, nickels, and quarters. That MF'er just wanted the cash, thats all that mattered to him! Dunno guess I would understand if they were selective but they seem like the kind that would sell to anyone and are literally just doing it out of complete laziness and no other reason.