• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

I knew this one guy through a friend in college who was pretty well-known for slinging MJ and being one of the easiest/nicest people to deal with. Would've been picked on or robbed except I saw him once and the guy was 225 lbs of pure American muscle and always had a baseball bat in hand when he opened the door...anyway, the main reason the guy was well-known was because he could text people back in 5-10 seconds, almost every time. Lol the only problem was that he was apparently religious about working out first thing in the morning so whenever my friend was hanging out on the weekend and forgot to text this guy until after 9-10 PM, yea, he was already asleep. You knew because he always had to apologize with the same line about needing to go to sleep early...I wouldn't believe that someone would just let business slip away like that except that I'd seen this guy routinely reply to my friend in lightning fast time, it's like he was sitting at his place watching for his phone to go off.

Kicked my d dude found a hook for ds half the price which isn't bad but I hate dillys and got a very promising dope connect coming threw here next day or two fingers crossed.

My d guy doesn't like my gf cause his gf and mine were friends way befoe she was dating him and didn't have the best track record going lol

So i hit him up tryna support a habit and hes like are these for you girl an all this bull shit sayin how he wouldn't hook me up then and shit hes a straight up pussy bitch I want to fuck him up and take his pills but I think im just going to get some h and nod it off.

My person no longer owns his own cell phone. Instead, he calls/texts from one of his parents' cell phones and deletes the messages before giving it back. Needless to say, pretty much everyone that deals with this guy has had some awkward moments. And this kid wonders why his parents don't trust him at all...

omg. My dude shares his phone with his girl. Pain in the ass.

Last edited:
My main guy doesn't even have a cell phone, only a land line, so you can't text him. That's kind of weird, but otherwise he's awesome.

Hate when my due tells me to meet him somewhere and I answer back right away and tell him that I'm leaving now (and I actually do leave) Then like 15, 20 mins in when I'm almost at the spot, he texted me and tells me to go to a completely different spot in a completely different town.... So u drive 30min the other way and u wait bc u know he's jus leave the spot that u were about to be at bc he didn't feel like waiting. It's like dude I understand u have to switch up spots, but seriously

Ugh, I hate dealers some days, getting what should just be a simple thing can turn into such a fucking nightmare where you're waiting by the phone, looking at the time and freaking out. I think some of the worst buys are when it's a "Friend who knows a guy holding" so you pick the friend up, drive all over not just the town but the county for hours while they're texting and calling everyone that they know and after anywhere from 2-5 hours, you get like 1/2 of what you were even looking for but for like 10-15% more then you should of had to pay.. Then the middle man wants a bump or a blast or a shot or whatever and then they don't like the little amount you gave them so they ask for even more! I'm happy that I'm done with all that, being a slave to the dope man's schedule is an awful life, after all the bullshit I've dealt with over the years getting dope, pills and crack, now I only get something if I know it's ready to go, no bullshit and if any comes up, fuck it, they can call me back later if they want to make a sale but I just expect it's not happening that day anyways.
Once I had someone I knew, she was dope sick and I had actually been calling to get something for myself so she had me stop at the pharmacy to get her scrip of roxy. After we talked, she called, letting them know that I was picking the pills up (keep in mind, now I knew how much $ she was paying for them). I get a few for her and for me and go to her house. When I get there, she tries telling me that she wants something like 8X the price that she paid! I talked her down to around 4X more but still, she could of been grateful.. Yeah, she helped me but really, we helped each other, she would of stayed sick too if I hadn't gone to the pharmacy, part of me thought that I should of just robbed her but thankfully, karma got her back for all the shady things she's done in her lifetime and it was far worse then me just stealing a few pills would have been for her! =D

Last edited:
dafuq.... copped from the one guy and asked him where he wanted dropped off (we were downtown), and he said "go around this block here right quick", so I did, he goes "pull up slow", I do, I glance over, and he's putting on gloves and a pair of brass knuckles and says "I'm about to beat this nigga's ass". I glance behind us and there's a cop coming, I say "wait, the cops", he waits for the cops to go by, hops out and goes up to this dude talking shit...

I just drove away. That's the problem with this life, you always end up in the middle of things you don't want to be in the middle of...

^ sounds gangsta. i have brass knuckles with spikes. no complaints really got raw today (u can't cut hard solid chunks of china AFAIK and he said it was raw) and will prob get tomorrow, I blew my thru oxy script and taper cos it was too hard.

Finally kicked my guy to the curb. First he tried to up the price so I told him no deal. Then he agreed and tried to short me and I called him out and walked away. Tired of double/triple checking every little detail. Blocked his # and found someone else.

Connect 1 stopped dealing. Only heard about it from a friend who picked up and was told by him that he was selling the last of his stock and "going legit". No answer/response.
Connect 2 changed numbers or something, just dropped away. Me and my friends didn't hear anything, not about anyone getting picked up, or him leaving.

Now I'm left with no connection, and gotta find a new one. Don't want to have to deal with street/bar dealers, but might have to until I find one who's as solid as my others used to be/seemed to be :(.

Been waiting for 4 fucking hours now. Fuck this guy. He's slow as fuck. I'll never understand "drug dealer time v. Real time". They know they have you at their mercy and I think it makes them sadistic fucks. JUST TAKE MY MONEY and give me my drugs. Thanks.

edit: So i finally got my stuff, and he charged me WAY cheaper than what he should have because he apparently doesn't know his drugs well and thought the oxy was a different mg. HAha oh well.

Last edited:
^^

4 hours? Damn. I would have left and gone to someone else. At least you got a good deal though.

Hate when I have to go to his house and his fuckin 2 year old kid knows be by name?!

Tfw we try so hard to get ahold of one buddy.. for hours.. then as sooon as we pick up off second choice, give the money and drive off, first choice gets back to us with better deal... smh -.-'

i had to wait almost 5 hours today for my connect to come and serve me but in the end im a happy camper got my 8 ball of methamphetamine and nothing but crystal clear large shards of some of the best methamphetamine ive ever bought

Tfw we try so hard to get ahold of one buddy.. for hours.. then as sooon as we pick up off second choice, give the money and drive off, first choice gets back to us with better deal... smh -.-'

That happens all the time. Ha. It's just one of those off universal things that happens to junkies. Call drug dealer A for 2 hours, doesn't pick up.. so then you call drug dealer B, and as soon as you meet him, are about to meet him, or are driving off, that's when drug dealer A calls. Hah. It's a bitch.