• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

Guess your not impressed with the french charm then....lol

trust me that is no charm..haha..they are really aggressive in their ways to approach me..it makes me miss the "I'm on" or "Around" texts i used to get back in london which had no afterthoughts but selling their gear..

^
Its funny because its so so true.

French tanks only have two gears...park and reverse.

The french army...mastering the art of running away bravely.

Gotta love bashing the french, its virtually a british national sport.lol

thanks for this i sometimes really get fed up of the land of frogs haha as much as it helped me with my addiction (have no habit anymore now due to no availability of brown heroin)

^
No probs. Bashing the french is quintessential britishness (not sure if thats a word.lol).

Im surprised that theres no heroin base (im guessing that what you mean by brown H.lol) in france.
Id have thought france was on the route to supply the UK and got the same stuff.

Out of curiosity, what opies are availiable over there?

There has got to be a serious scene for everything in Paris. Maybe you just have to find the right spots.

I was getting some bunk shit for years in my little city. It took me a good week of searching to find where the bomb is. I found it right around the corner from the old spot actually.

My dude lately has gotten so bad with time it's fucked he makes coping an all day ordeal and is never on time Inc he finally can do it.

He blames it on his chick all the time an its like your the dealer just fucking come threw I aint gotta hit you up all day and wau on you all day if you just fucking hook it up hes a top notch pussy.

And to mp my girl has bomb connects and all of them seem to think hitting them up with men to score means she's interested or would like to hang out or some shit.

Lames need to get some fucking game.

Hey, do we really have to listen to "Gucci Mane" while we do this?

This music is gonna kill more brain cells than the dope will.

^ha. Been there done that. im not as annoyed as you probaly. i like rap but not gucci mane, 90s rap his 100X better.

^ha. Been there done that. im not as annoyed as you probaly. i like rap but not gucci mane, 90s rap his 100X better.

Ah, the good old days. Back when rap was all hi-tops, b-ball and bling.......oh wait, was that the 2000's or 210's?lol

heh I like rap and hip-hop and all that. Gucci, man, I don't even know any more.

Hey, do we really have to listen to "Gucci Mane" while we do this?

This music is gonna kill more brain cells than the dope will.

Gucci was fuckin dope back in his trap house days never been a favortie of mine tho.

And damn above poster he sounds like a real bastard.

Pal and I called up Old Mate looking for a point of shard yesterday morning. Couldn't get a hold of him so we had to go through Captain Fucking Seedy who tried to charge us 50 bucks extra... then Old Mate calls up, good to go, of course.

After smoking, we agree to score another P. Again, we ring Old Mate.
"Too easy, see ya's in 10 minutes"
10 mins turns to 30, turns to 60, turns to 2 hours... Constant calls. Constant promises.

Fucker took 7 fucking hours. From 3 til 10. No one else in town is selling right now and we had no car... he fucking KNEW we'd wait. He has a long goddamn history of this behavior.

7 hours? Jesus. That deserves a bitch slap.

Heh, yeah, shame he's like 6'4 and wide enough for 3 men and I'm... not. The problem is (besides colossal laziness) that he doesn't get high. Doesn't even smoke bud, so he just doesn't seem to get it -- we want drugs NOW, not later, motherfucker. We didn't get into this game by being patient, pragmatic people. NOW.

Still, it was good gear.

My person no longer owns his own cell phone. Instead, he calls/texts from one of his parents' cell phones and deletes the messages before giving it back. Needless to say, pretty much everyone that deals with this guy has had some awkward moments. And this kid wonders why his parents don't trust him at all...