• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

The worst thing though is leaving your purchase to the last possible minute of a upcoming festival, only then to get a call saying you wont be receiving anything...:( I defiantly learnt my lesson then..

I am going through that exact same thing right now. I feel your pain...

When I head back to Jersey (living up in Boston now) in a few weeks we'll see if I decide to try and get some D. The problem I had in the past was that I have always had to go through middlemen. Since I got into D back in May I've always had to go through an addict that I just happened to know from school and it's been a progression of getting ripped off less and less. The girl I'd go through now if she's still using I'd have to go pick her up, take her to the dude, then drop her off, pretty easy, safe, consistent, and not overpriced. However just having to go through her is a pain, she won't give me the dude's number and I'm not in Jersey anymore/not trying to get hooked anyway so whatever.

this is a first for me too, posting in a closed thread. anyways, im gald lacey left it open.

I dont buy heroin and my pill connects are not so much dealers as friends and fellow patients, but i have been frustrated with pot dealers lately. i am a senior in college, and have bought from kids either my age or older than me for most of college career. great connections, replaced by other great connections as they graduated. well now they have all graduated or given up on school. I no longer have a consistent great connection. They are much more difficult to replace then they have been in the past years. I am trying to form new ones. on first time meeting, i give the dealer my number and tell him/her i am leaving them a missed call on their cell so they will have my number. i want him/her to have my number so next time i call they know who i am. They can never fucking handle it. I always get asked who i am, if they answer. When i explain, they can never remember me, even though i call just a few days later. they often accuse me of crazy things and make threats, thinking i am the police or trying to fuck them over.

I used to buy great stuff from such consistent, level headed, normal people. Where have you all gone?

Last edited:
I used to buy great stuff from such consistent, level headed, normal people. Where have you all gone?
ugh you can say that again!! My connect for OC is inconsistent, at best. Anything else is sporadic, and very unpredictable.

Shitty dealer rant

Anyone else get sick of the way your dealer fucks you over quantity wise? When I cop my H I always get about half what my lady brings home dollar for dollar.

I've been having her get my H lately from the same dude and it's always way more than I can ever get. Wouldn't give two shits but she can't always do it for me. So this afternoon I went out for a bills worth and got two hits off it. Called him back and all he had to say was that, "some may have fallen out." So frustrating!

Anyone else have their dealer play favorites?

/rant

i think it depends on supply and demand. how many dealers are in ur area. In Paterson no way, they are fighting for customers and they are super fucking fast bc if they arent then there is always a replacement a few feet away. also in manhattan proper, most dealers i know are pretty professional. in sf the dealers are so friendly and we all chill and become friends -- it feels like hippy times should feel but in a hotel room or on the street in the ghetto with junkies, dealers, terminally diseased, homeless, and prostitutes all caring and sharing and shooting up and smoking or iv'ing crack together between rounds of cards. the scene was too warm and fuzzy on the west coast that it was mad difficult for me to leave the scene there bc i missed the ppl and they warmed my heart.

if my dealers dope is fire and he knows it and if he is an asshole, he will short change ppl and make them wait and play power games.

I hate when they don't respond to texts... or waiting for ages to meet them somewhere.... or saying that they'll get a particular drug for you but end up failing... etc etc....

Anyone else get sick of the way your dealer fucks you over quantity wise? When I cop my H I always get about half what my lady brings home dollar for dollar.

I've been having her get my H lately from the same dude and it's always way more than I can ever get. Wouldn't give two shits but she can't always do it for me. So this afternoon I went out for a bills worth and got two hits off it. Called him back and all he had to say was that, "some may have fallen out." So frustrating!

/rant

Hey,

I merged this in with an existing thread on the topic.

/rant

Oh hell yeah. My girlfriend always gets the hookup. Me? Not so much.

I agree.. I don't take SHIT in Paterson..if someone is taking long, move onto the next guy. They know that..so they are fast and do not short you (unless you got a shitty dude).

I primarily cop in NYC (brooklyn usually). My biggest complaint is a normal one.. the whole 10-15 min thing. I know that at tehe very least itll be 2x that.

My guy has fucking FIRE. It's alwyas the same stampand its worth it..but sometimes the wait is horrendous. I wait on average 40 mins.. sometimes its only 10 but sometimes its like 1.5 hours. Theres been times I go for a brick or somethin and all of a sudden hes like yo man just cop somewhere else its too hot out. IM like WTF I just commuted all the way over here.

At the dude who lets his girl cop for him.. you dont thnk shes stealin any dude? I mean come on..its heroin. And you got 2 hits off of 200 bucks? WTF. I would quit now. That is horrendous holy fuck talk about a complete total waste of timea nd money

I usually can understand why dealers are stressed out and bitchy all the time

Oh hell yeah. My girlfriend always gets the hookup. Me? Not so much.
However,
I would not be cool with this at all.

My oxycodone/oxymorphone connect is off and on. He's an ex-dopehead who switched to pharms. When he's on, he's on and when he's off, he's OFF. He's a middleman to the max. Sometimes he has pot. When he does, it's fucking great pot. We've become semi-friendly but if it wasn't for our mutual interests there would be no reason to hang around him. Usually there's a good reason for the kid to be off, though. Him getting pinched for one or his neighborhood being extremely hot. There was a raid recently where nearly 100 people were taken down, mostly low-end middlemen and users/addicts. Good old election years, huh?! Let's put a bunch of addicts in jail and showboat about it. Let's also charge a bunch of motherfuckers with things that won't even stick. Makes sense to me! So, as of right now, he is OFF. Mostly because he has to lay low. :\

My old coke dealer was awesome. He delivered to wherever I asked him to and it was usually excellent quality; a chunk right off the kilo type stuff. He also mostly showed up when he said he would. I had a friend I hung out with who was with me one time when we were meeting up. My friend waited outside the car while I went in. He thought she was an undercover cop/confidential informant type but I managed to convince him she wasn't. Wouldn't she have to get into the car to actually see the transaction occur though if she was a cop or CI? It was pretty much downhill from there and I guess the paranoia was getting to him. One time though I got a SHIT bag of powder... like, literally, powder, not the wonderful shimmering chunks I was used to. I have no idea what it was cut with but that was the last time I bought from him and eventually heard he got caught and went to jail for quite a while. But when he was still around -- this guy was so cool that I somehow managed to, while drunk out of my mind, set up a meet up with him in his neighborhood and buy a ball. I don't even remember how we got there or how we got home, but I woke up with some fantastic cocaine! I guess it helped that he was banging my best friend at the time... :p

Anyhow, my primary pot dealer is reliable in that he shows up when I call him with decent, consistent stuff but he does make me wait. And wait. And wait. Sometimes he'll throw in a free bag for my time waiting which is pretty cool but really it's better when he shows up when he says he will.

Anyone else I get stuff off of is a friend who buys a little extra of whatever to hook me up with. One lady I'm friends with won't give up her sources, ever, though. She's quite a bit older than me so perhaps she just feels weird about hanging out with people half her age? I don't know. It kind of irks me because I like hooking my friends up with good, reputable dealers and whatever but she's got a lot to lose if anything goes wrong so I guess I understand.

I also got acquainted with a guy who sold fantastic blotter acid. Good, strong stuff. The real deal too. (I wish I respected the LSD more when I had it around but it definitely was my fault and it put me in my place.) He was a bit of a space case. An older head, ex-hippie type. He would always tell me and my friend about the one time he was carrying around a few sheets of LSD and fell or was pushed into a fountain and the acid seeped into his skin and he tripped out for a long time. That's one of the classic LSD legends but somehow I really believe it did happen to him. He was pretty cool when I could find him. He always used to hang out in this park by this specific tree. I always had to wander around trying to find that fucking tree. It is a pretty large park and there are many trees. But that was the spot he liked to hang around in, so I made sure to find the tree.

I'm hoping to find one of those "all business" types as a dealer who doesn't use anything or get high while "on the job" and is completely careful -- as much as you can be, at least, with this type of stuff. The Mary Poppins of dealers, if you will. But I look like a total fucking square and I'm socially awkward so it doesn't usually work out that way! Oh well, perhaps it's best that Mary Poppins stays away...

Last edited:
Was this raid in NJ? I am in NYC and I saw that shit in the newspaper a few months back.

Last edited:
Damn..yeah lol I am surwe those people had a wonder t-day. Its so fucked... most of the time its l;ike all users getting arrested. Felonies and shit for retarded shit like 2 pills

Update on shit dealers: My dealer turned cool on me. I always thought he was a nice guy probably just wanted to see if he could get away with it. Told him that his bags have been light so now every time I buy off him he will call back and make sure it's straight.

Recently he called back and said, "Check your bag dude, I think someone just side checked me so I don't know wtf happened." I don't know what that means but of course I was like yeah the bag looks short. He wound up throwing me another. Was a "right on" moment!

i hate walking through east new york to get my dope even though i live on the border :( and my connect is driving his kid to school or home from school.

i hate the whole "yo ima b home in 20 mins" ...half hr later: "20 mins man, i got chu" (repeat a few times).... 2 hrs later after and you kickin..."yo i'm home where u at?" LIKE its my fault now :( makes me sad

and i hate when people give me stupid ass times.... like ima be by ur crib in 12 mins... the fuckkkkk lol

Why the fuck does he always say it's only ten minutes and then it's like two hours???? THis is only with my stimulant/MDMA dealer, weed dealers here are on they SHIT