• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Extracting fentanyl from polymer-matrix patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, to me 500mcg sounds like a very high amount to IV, that sounds like an overdose special. I would maybe bang 100mcg, at least to start off, if you have a large tolerance, but even that seems high to me as far as injecting. Maybe Im just thinking of the strength wrong. Just be careful, if you dont feel a euphoric feeling, it doesnt mean you should inject more. Fentanyl does not have the familiar euphoria that other opiates have, for me at least.

Im not sure about prepping fent gel, I guess you would have to thin the gel out. Maybe someone like Captain Heroin can give some input on how to go about prepping that properly, or maybe info can be found with the search or in a guide.

I've actually never used fentanyl. And I now have a relatively low opiate tolerance.

100mcg is exactly how much buprenorphine I do on average per shot. I'm sure 100mcg of fent in an IV for someone like me would have me too high.

Proceed with caution I would get a homogenized solution so you can liquid measure, and start slow and work your way up (in 5% or 10% intervals of whatever dose you were thinking of).

That is if you are going to do this. I really have no idea how to prep this. There's been two sets of instructions posted recently. Did you try the search engine?

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=488146

(I am a mergeaholic)

I had some of the 100mcg gel patches probably a little over a year ago, and I believe thats the maximum strength patch. Now if using as would be prescribed that patch would stay on someone for I believe 3 full days, maybe it was 2 days, but whatever. Now you are taking the gel from 5 of those patches and IV'ing it in one shot. That sounds like a lot to me, especially to start off with. I have a monster opiate tolerance right now, and I wouldnt feel safe doing that. I still am not sure if that gel can be prepped to shoot either.

500 mcg is A LOT to shoot, especially if you are inexperienced with banging fentanyl. The handful of times I OD'ed, every time on fentanyl btw, it was bc of thinking like "that peice looks small...i'll do a bigger one."
as for extraction techniques, there are some great ones in this thread...but in the past, I have thinned out the gel from those types of patches with a mix of vinegar and H20, cooked it all up, diluted the solution more with water, then pulled it up into a syringe.
does anyone have other methods for doing this?

hey guys can we get some confirmations about the legitimacy/efficacy of this? i might be trying it today and only like making one injection on myself. in otherwords is this error prone?

i been on the patches for 3 years. is it possible to go up a dose and cut them in half and they last longer wearing each half for 2 days instead of the hole thing for 3 days. i have sever mood swings and ups and downs and i know its because it wears off too soon. what are the best ones to do this with. i have to get generic brand usually but if you can tell me in each waht would be best that would be cool thanks.

is it that bad to try to smoke. i been reading about it just today didnt even know you could and been on them for 3 years. the gel ones piss me off they fall off. but now i need half the dose and cant cut them in half what is the best brand to do that to. i have put them in my mouth they dont do much. i use them for pain though and sometimes they dont work effectively

Ok so I put the patch on quite some hours ago an even though I know it takes several hours to kick in.... I want my buzz now. I want to smoke it.... how should i go about this... peel off the patch.... scrape off all the gell onto the foil and slowly smoke it....?

I've actually found that smoking doesn't work for me, nor does buccally - I'm on Suboxone, but that shouldn't matter with Fent. One night I came home real drunk and slapped a 100mcg/hr patch on. I woke up real early the next day (a clear sign I've been taking opiates) feeling refreshed. I literally nodded all day and took my bupe at night with NO problems. Mind you I didn't come off bupe to do the fent. It was pretty good. Little bit of nausea. . . other than that no complaints.

ive never had an addiction to any drug. ive literally used oxy for 2 years straight, daily, and abused prolly 5 days a week (multiple times per day); however, i had wds, but quit.

THIS is addiction, lol.

I was wondering if you can place the patch anywhere on the body and it be effective? And if so... how much does it vary from spot to spot on the body (in other words, what is the best place to pput the fentanyl patch on your body?) I have it right where my heart is right now, it hasnt kicked in. I heard the chest was the most effective above your heart....I placed it right where the heart as sorta by accident. I went to place it on my skin and it got stuck there before I placed it exactly where Iwanted it.... thanks, and btw I did utfse :D

Ive used a heat pad to increase volume going into you when i was precribed patches you can notice the difference.

i personally used to extract the fentanyl from the gel patches, or cut off a peice of the sticky ones, cook it with vit C or vinegar, dilute with sterile H20, and inject it. however, contrary to what many ppl have said, my dealer SWORE that wearing a 100 mcg patch would indeed get him high for quite some time-not merely relieve pain, but provide long-lasting euphoria. he had, and still has, a huge tolerance, so i tend to believe him.

of course, everyone's experiences with drugs are different, but i HAVE heard of ppl getting high by wearing the patches they way they were designed for.

however the OP ends up doing his fentanyl, better to dose low and go from there, than to overdo it and end up in the ER...or dead...

The one time I was lucky enough to do fentanyl, I cut the patch open, put the gell on a mirror and blow dried it. then I scraped it up and sniffed it, which got me bombed.

Fentanyl Patch

I know some1 with a few 25 mcg fet patches and wants to hand them off to me but i dont know aanything about them except there strong now i have a pretty good opiate tolerance any suggestions on how to handle them my buddy says to put it on at night and ill feel good in the morning any truth to that????

The patch has been known to cause fatalities in individuals, especially those with no tolerance to opiates at all. When I had my little fling with fentanyl patches (duragesic), i found the best way to dose was to get a ruler and a pair of scissors, and to cut off about 1/4 inch square of the patch (possibly less if you have a weak tolerance to opiates) and to put it under your lip sublingually, while also using 'sucking' in it and moving the little piece around your mouth. I left it in for about 20 mins, then swallowed the little piece. I found this method to be pretty efficient in getting a decent buzz.. it's not too powerful, but it's still strong. If you do have a high tolerance to opiates, i would try a 1/2 inch square. However, i didn't like fentanyl as your standard opiates (hydrocodone, oxycodone, morphine, etc.).. the buzz reminded of a benzo.. it's very sedating with not much euphoria. Just be careful with fentanyl, it's kind of a sketchy substance and it's pretty potent.. you'd be better off with oxy, hydrocodne, or even heroin

I ussualy get durogesic not the dura, they are non-gel and i cut the 100mcg patch into about 20 little pieces and smoke em off tin foil, gets me prettyhigh after about 5-10 pieces. I have a very very high opiate tolerance, like 4x80mg oxy would get me off, but i mess with H mostly, iv fent even doesnt do it for me, but keep in mind if you smoke the patch your able to take in mg of fent not mcg, its the huge difference and you could OD.

please be careful. use the search engine here. that is where i got alot of good info when i got my hands on my first patches.

Well i stuck half the patch on and sucked on the other half it didnt do to much at all i almost feel like i shouldve ate it all or put the whole thing on maybe my tolerance is to strong any input

i assume this is a non gel fent patch because the gel ones would be hard to cut it in half and put half on and it would be really dangerous just becareful with fent

Status
Not open for further replies.