• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Extracting fentanyl from polymer-matrix patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
MODS NOTE

now, we've established that this extraction, in the wrong hands, can lead to death no matter how the user decides to use the end product.

we're here to provide unbiased and accurate information to you guys. BL is about harm reduction and while this is a controvesial thread, censoring this information to you guys isn't what we're about.

so let's keep this thread on topic and keep our personal opinions to ourselves about whether this should or shouldn't be allowed, because it is.

if you see something that needs correcting then say something about it, don't just let it go unnoticed.

thanks guys

how long do you think it would take for 90% alcohol and heat to start to dissolve the plastic part of the patch? is that even a possibility? i think it would be but im not sure.

Well you should never directly heat the alcohol since it will flame up on you. In a double boiler I can pick the patch out with my fingers if I'm quick and it doesn't nearly get hot enough to even distort the patch or come close to melting or dissolving it. I've left one in there for a couple hours while periodically adding more alcohol as it vaporized to find out the answer to that question and see what would happen to the patch and it comes out in tact.

thanks, oxy, for doing the legwork and typesetting in regards to gel.

Mylan Duros are easily my DOC; I've done more fentanyl than any and all other drugs combined, at least adjusting for equivalent dosing. I would under no circumstances melt one down because the plastic matrix is perfect for my needs. (I seem to be in the extreme minority regarding this, any other bluelighters fiend that taste?)

that said, gels are/were rampant and after a few days wd's, i often caved and shelled out. i'd never IV anything, especially that nasty gel, i just ate the shit. and it sucked.

the gel is by no means a solution, the fentanyl concentration is maddeningly inconsistent. i often got blasted from a pea-sized drop, then felt nothing from the next. shooting the gel could clearly kill you without proper knowledge and technique, and the only thing that comes CLOSE to that is right here in this thread. next available opportunity i'm doing a gel extraction, but that could be never. this knowledge doesn't FEEL safer, fentanyl is never ever safe, but no knowledge hurts.

regarding harm reduction: i see all points here, but only one is true to HR- 90% of members/guests found this site by googling a drug that they had access to. by removing threads like this, you not only remove the important source of knowledge, you take away all the important responses containing disclaimers and warnings and personal experience. this site is great because of all of these things, thank you mods/admin for keeping it open and free.

Last edited:
Nice post man, I always wondered if there was an effective way of doing this. I'll probably just stick to chewing/sucking on the patches though. Bookmarked for future referance if i ever decide to try it out though.

+1 from me.

Nice post man, I always wondered if there was an effective way of doing this. I'll probably just stick to chewing/sucking on the patches though. Bookmarked for future referance if i ever decide to try it out though.

+1 from me.

Thanks- one note though:
If you have polymer matrix patches sucking/chewing them hardly works at all you are better with transdermal...

for fuck sake, keep this on topic. i've removed all the off topic shit.

for fuck sake, keep this on topic. i've removed all the off topic shit.

Thanks. Sorry for that, this subject inevitably brings out that kind of negative offtopic discussion and I appreciate you all taking the time to keep this on point and productive. Everyone tends to let their emotions and personal beliefs get in the way when it comes to this type of thread so keeping things on topic is difficult and we all appreciate your patience and letting this stay open and uncensored for the most part.

Thanks- one note though:
If you have polymer matrix patches sucking/chewing them hardly works at all you are better with transdermal...

that's debatable.

wearing my patches as prescribed worked brilliant for my pain management, but multiple patches worn to catch a buzz for a couple of days lacked compared to using them subucally.

subuccal was hard hitting and if you left the patches in your mouth for hours (not recommended at all) i would get a hard hitting high for quite a while.

fentanyl taken any ROA is shitty imo for so many reasons. it's not even euphorics:\

^ depends on what brand and type of patch you get

I agree it is not very euphoric compared to other opiates which is why I would shoot heroin for the euphoria/rush, then shoot extracted fentanyl to add to the high and allow me to nod off without wasting a lot more money on dope that would have been needed to get there (I virtually got the patches for free). I used fentanyl IV alone several times and once I knew the dosages I could handle half a patch IVed at once at that point and I would get a brilliant rush followed by great euphoria and opiate high and I had a moderate bundle or two a day tolerance to some 70-80% lab tested heroin.

We got the exact concentration stats from a friend's spouse who got busted and sent to Riker's Island for several months while carrying it. This was from a source that supplied the same shit day after day, month after month. Not like the crazy NJ/PA scene where there are ten stamps every three days causing all sorts of confusion and uncertainty. With this I knew what I was getting every time and it was fire.

doing fentanyl on top of heroin is so counterproductive in regards to your tolerance. not only are you raising your tolerance but you're flirting with death; heroin and fentanyl combined :|

get your tolerance down, don't go adding more opiates into the mix.

^I was using for 1-3 days then taking 3 days off, using a week at most after taking a week off and going on 1-2mg of bupe when not using. It was a crazy cycle but kept my tolerance and funds at a moderate level. I understood the danger and took as many precautions possible- I never came close to an OD and was ready and had systems in place in case I caught myself overdoing it; worst case I had someone ready to bring me out with Narcan and call 911. I'm done with abusing opiates now anyway.... Fentanyl and heroin was heavenly and got me to highs greater than my first time using dope, better than my first time shooting dope, better than my first time shooting dope when I relapsed all while I had a moderate tolerance. I don't advocate it due to the extreme danger and fine line you are dealing with- I'm just explaining why I did it and that it wasn't all counterproductive.

I find 1 or 2 tiny squares cut off a 100mcg/hour patch placed between my gum and cheek (bucally) for an hour or so gets me a euphoric, sustained high. While putting a small strip in my bong with weed makes for a real relaxing high :D

I've also mixed it successfully with Diazepam (Valium), Temazepam (Restoril), Cannabis etc.

I have a naturally high tolerence so I don't recommend this.

doing fentanyl on top of heroin is so counterproductive in regards to your tolerance. not only are you raising your tolerance but you're flirting with death; heroin and fentanyl combined :|

get your tolerance down, don't go adding more opiates into the mix.

The only amount of opiates acceptable is simply "more" even when you end up in a bad place like me with 600mg of oxycodone a day and no parachute! Addiction is a fickle mistress telling us how much better it would be to not wait, but take everything on hand at once! :\

I find 1 or 2 tiny squares cut off a 100mcg/hour patch placed between my gum and cheek (bucally) for an hour or so gets me a euphoric, sustained high. While putting a small strip in my bong with weed makes for a real relaxing high :D

I've also mixed it successfully with Diazepam (Valium), Temazepam (Restoril), Cannabis etc.

I have a naturally high tolerence so I don't recommend this.

Jesus you actually smoked the plastic patch? That sounds horrible tasting and even worse for you. :|

The only amount of opiates acceptable is simply "more" even when you end up in a bad place like me with 600mg of oxycodone a day and no parachute! Addiction is a fickle mistress telling us how much better it would be to not wait, but take everything on hand at once! :\

i know where you're coming from but soon enough you'll hit a rock bottom and realise it's not worth it anymore and you'll stop using to clean up. everyone has their trigger that wakes them up from where they are, to realise that having such a huge tolerance isn't that fun. i hope you realise before you hit bottom.

i (had)have the same kind of addiction tolerance as you and have(am) managing to get it down to a reasonable place again. it just takes some willpower and control and time to get back to a much lower tolerance. <---- that's over simplified but i'm sure you understand.

injecting fentanyl, need help

i have searched but cant find the right answer. I have about 500mcg of fent gel left over from a patch i consumed. How would i go about injecting. Just add water, stir, FILTER? please respond asap i wanna try this

What's your tolerance to get effect and how have you been taking it? If youve been doing the fentanyl lately then id do prob do all 500 bc it's not that much but we dont know your tolerance yet

i was planning on doing it all, just not sure how to dissolve it. and i have an insane tolerance. i eat 10 MG, yes milligrams at once under the toungue

lordy I think injecting that is a very very bad idea even if you do have a high high tolerance. this stuffs either a hit or miss(out cold, or very high and nodding like no other).

Wow, to me 500mcg sounds like a very high amount to IV, that sounds like an overdose special. I would maybe bang 100mcg, at least to start off, if you have a large tolerance, but even that seems high to me as far as injecting. Maybe Im just thinking of the strength wrong. Just be careful, if you dont feel a euphoric feeling, it doesnt mean you should inject more. Fentanyl does not have the familiar euphoria that other opiates have, for me at least.

Im not sure about prepping fent gel, I guess you would have to thin the gel out. Maybe someone like Captain Heroin can give some input on how to go about prepping that properly, or maybe info can be found with the search or in a guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.