• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Online Pharmacies NO PAIN MEDS?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixieDust

Bluelighter
I just got burned out of a good bit of money from an online pharmacy. My body hurts as much as the loss of money hurts! Can someone suggest what I can do? Like doctors online consults or something? :!

I'd just take some motrin until I could get what I need, if I were you.

Whatever, I'm having my left kidney removed in 2 weeks. It's 5 times it's normal size-which I'm sure you can imagine it's damn painful!

If I was in that much pain I'd just hit up the hospital and let them know.. and definitely not mess w/ online pharms anymore, if for anything because you never know what you might really be getting.

haha online pharms?? why dont you just make oxycodone legal and sell it in little bottles at drug stores! if it hurts that bad go drive over to a doctor

Unfortunately, the dragon isn't so easily caught, dude. There was a time when the online pharm was like a fucking miracle...then Congress stepped in. Now if you actually get anything, god knows what it is and if it happens to get you high, it's probably just luck and the next time it just make your stomach bleed.

Wish I could help. If you figure it out, let us know.

There are a few online "pharmacies"(most of them based in Tijuana, Mexico) that are legit and sell/ship oxy/hydro/etc...there are probably a million more that are nothing but a scam. The prices are ridiculous, but many a rich addict is willing to pay through the nose for the relative security/safety. Almost inevitably the places that do ship/come-through don't last very long, but there are exceptions. That is all I'm going to say, so don't PM asking for sources.

Re: Online doctor consults were a gravy train for many an addict and legit pain patient, but the DEA put a stop to that early in '09. You pretty much have to see a doc live and in person, or roll the dice on an internation pharmacy. If you have a legit need for narcotics, go with option 1.

There are forums on the internet that discuss these places, really not that hard to find, but this is not one of them.

Last edited:
I went to the hospital because of the pain and they just gave me 50mg Demerol IV. They said just to wait it out until I have my surgery. I hate how doctors (especially in WV) are scared to fucking DEATH of prescribing narcotics!

Look you have a legit medical condition. Go back to the hospital lety them give you another demeral shot if they wont script take home meds go back 4 hours later. Basically become there worst fucking nightmare I guarantee after a cycle of this you will get enough oxycodone to last till your surgery.

What about the dr who is giving you the surgery or thr one that noticed your problem.. They should be able to manage your pain til surgery. Or do as the poster above said! Good luck.

I just tried a 10mg oxycodone and it worked but only ALITTLE :( I doubt any doctor would give me something stronger. I asked for Dilaudid in the E.R. when I was there Monday night and they scoffed and said that they only give that 24 hrs post op.

When I had kidney surgery almost a year ago to remove a blockage-my doctor gave me like 20 dilaudid 2mg pills. Those knocked my pain out of the water. When truly needed-this drug works for pain.

They are lying about the dilaudid... I've gotten that in the er and never had surgery for the incident. You say you live in west va... They have a hefty pill problem there that might be why they are fucking with you... Call an ambulance let them carry you into the er cause youre in too much pain to walk.. When you go in on ambulance they consider you top priority. Good luck.

nearly all online pharmaceutical companies are scams... use the thing between ur ears next time...

if you have legit pain.. go see a legit doctor

i suggest you not waste your money on online scams

easier said then done but if your in legit pain why dont you get your meds the way other people in legit pain do, through the doctors and pharmacies IRL, not online.

also who knows how you look physically but if a Dr. even slightly suspects u might be a drug abuser and then you ask specifically for Diluadid these are signs Dr.s are told to look out for, not sayin your drug seeking but there are plenty of things people in legit pain might do that could be interpreted as drug seeking behavoir. its a thin line sometimes. maybe look for a new Dr. or go to a diff hospital if its an option

Last edited:
yeah, asking for dilaudid probably didn't help your case. I know you said it had it before and it worked, but it's still not a good idea to ask specifically for a certain drug. Especially if there is a big pill problem in WV.

Just be honest with the doctor who is doing the surgery or annoy the shit out of the ER. If you truly need the meds they'll give them to you. Oh and I'm not saying this is the OP but I remember when I was addicted to pills/heroin, my pain was MUCH worse. Something about psychologically believing that I was entitled to the pills. The same thing when I was trying to get scripted benzos...I had those drugs on my mind SO often, that I was constantly paying attention to my anxiety/pain. Like every instance I was thinking to myself how horrible I felt and how I deserved medication. And I'm not saying you don't deserve medication but focusing too much energy on your discomfort can make it much worse. IMHO. You're not supposed to be in a blissful nod until and after surgery, they're only going to try to alleviate your discomfort.

And if it's really that bad, go to the doctor.

I'm surprised you didn't get meds. My SO had a kidney infection and got 2 refills of hydro. Also just had a hand surgery and got hydro both before and after surgery.

Can't you go see a doctor again? Keep on going and complaining until you get something. You have a legit problem that causes a shit load of pain. From my experience doctors always give pain meds for stuff like that.

Or get some poppy pods. They might help somewhat if u got no other options.

Funny how you all scoff and nag this dude saying OMG GO TO A DOCTOR IF YOUR IN LEGIT PAIN when hes already stated they are treating him like shit and scared to coff up any real pain meds. My city/country has the same problem, you wont get prescribed jack shit unless youve got bones sticking out or your spine is rotten right through.

Its fucking BS, and all i can say is go to a GP, not a hospital, and try your luck there. GP's are more likely to be sympathetic and look at you as a person more than a patient, and give you proper pain medication. Hospitals have the mentality that you are 100% definitly, always, no matter what, a drug fiend wanting pain meds to get his fix. Its horrible, ive experienced it, and i feel for you man.

I would do everything I could to find out the location of said pharmacy, and shoot the place to shit, I don't take kindly to being ripped off, but then again I would never send my money somewhere unless it's been verified as legit

Status
Not open for further replies.