• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Oxycodone Rush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrappingYoungLad

Bluelighter
Aight guys, the basis of my question is that i know oral BA is highest for oxy. I love eating it, but i like shooting it best but cannot get my hands on needles for reasons i wont bother wasting your time with. I know sniffing it provides a nice rush but i only have a 30mg left (sniffing high is so short lived) and I want to know if plugging will give a rush somewhat like snorting but with a higher BA/longer lasting? or is plugging it just like eating it?
Thanks! :D

No offense to you *at all* but I don't believe you.

If your location really is Florida, buying needles should be easier than buying OTC pseudoephedrine products.

Unless you stole from all the pharmacies and that's why you can't go back, or maybe you're not even 18 years of age...but besides that, in FL you should be fully able to buy insulin syringes.

I'm not saying go buy needles to shoot your OC's, I just have no idea what effect plugging OC's is most like, so I'm sorry I can't give you more details on that.

id eat it to make it last, i only chase a rush when there is enough to keep chasing it with.

If your location really is Florida, buying needles should be easier than buying OTC pseudoephedrine products.

Unless you stole from all the pharmacies and that's why you can't go back, or maybe you're not even 18 years of age...but besides that, in FL you should be fully able to buy insulin syringes.

I'm not saying go buy needles to shoot your OC's, I just have no idea what effect plugging OC's is most like, so I'm sorry I can't give you more details on that.
SWEET. I didn't even know that shit
I'm going to go buy some right now. Where do they sell em?

^ Pharmacies. And online too if you can wait a day or two.

I've not plugged oxy but other opiates (and most other drugs) provide a rush second only to IV with a duration similar to oral, in my experience.

SWEET. I didn't even know that shit
I'm going to go buy some right now. Where do they sell em?

I went to the CVS in Florida, even the CVS's here don't sell needles without insulin. They don't even ask anything, they just ask what gauge you want.

Just know what gauge, needle tip size, and volume you need and they'll help you out.

I went to the CVS in Florida, even the CVS's here don't sell needles without insulin. They don't even ask anything, they just ask what gauge you want.

Just know what gauge, needle tip size, and volume you need and they'll help you out.

Err, what do i say if i wanna shoot some dillies

I'm such a newb at this, sorry, haha. =D

i didnt think plugged oxy had a rush at all

most dont conisder snorted oxy a rush but IMO plugging OC didnt even feel as good as snorting

IMO plugging is good for drugs like morphine, hydromorphone, etc. cuz of thier shitty oral BAs n comparativly higher anal BA

but IMO plugging oxy wasnt ne better then just swallowing OC

hahaha you made actually laugh out loud. where i live i get searched and if i had pins on me, well, the last 10 i had were taken from me pretty quick :\ but yea thanks for the replies guys ill prolly just eat it then

smoke it o man hahahahahhaahahha
what a fucking waste

"but it works man!"

no, no it doesn't,

I thought just about all major metropolitan areas had needle exchange programs... guess not eh?

yeah smoking oxys is the most retarded thing I have ever seen. Smoking a pill...REALLY??? I didn't believe it when I first heard it, as nobody were I live does this.. At least among the circle of friends I used to hang out with back before I found my tar connect. Then I saw that MTV true life episode with that tool living in new jersey that was addicted to smoking OC 80's off tin foil. Such a waste. Either take that time release coating off and sniff that stuff, or mix it in water and slam it.

This thread makes my head hurt....

Lol, yeah.. thanks for making me laugh.

Plugging oxy would be a great ROA, better then oral that's for sure. Plugging has to be done right though, your bowels need to be empty and the drug should be dissolved into a liquid solution and squirted inside yourself with a needle-less syringe (oral syringes work well). Don't just stick a solid pill up there. Search around for more details regarding how to plug properly.

hahaha you made actually laugh out loud. where i live i get searched and if i had pins on me, well, the last 10 i had were taken from me pretty quick :\ but yea thanks for the replies guys ill prolly just eat it then

Halfway house?

I thought just about all major metropolitan areas had needle exchange programs... guess not eh?

LOL I live in a major metropolitan area and I would have to travel 3 hours to my closest needle exchange program. Keep in mind within a few months ago they ran out of money, clean needles, and couldn't afford to pay their employees.

Yes, what a great world we live in. :|

Lol, yeah.. thanks for making me laugh.

Plugging oxy would be a great ROA, better then oral that's for sure. Plugging has to be done right though, your bowels need to be empty and the drug should be dissolved into a liquid solution and squirted inside yourself with a needle-less syringe (oral syringes work well). Don't just stick a solid pill up there. Search around for more details regarding how to plug properly.

I disagree with you

i have plugged n i plugged properly

with drugs like Oxycodone, that have such a high Oral BA

i found plugging to be almost pointless

it added nothing to the experience that Oral use wouldnt have done

cept make me uncomfortable shovin stuff up my ass

save plugging for drugs like hydromorphone, morphine, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.