• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Oxycodone Rush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe plugging gives a much, much nicer rush than both eating and snorting.

To HoL: Uncomfortable, how? Did you shove the whole pill up your ass or use a 10ml syringe? It's really not uncomfortable in the slightest when done correctly.

As for the rest of you guys, this thread was asked for plugging purposes and the first thing that was brought up was needles.. while I agree with giving the guy suggestions for fresh rigs.. wouldn't it be more harm reducing to tell the guy how/if he should plug first?

Last edited:
I thought just about all major metropolitan areas had needle exchange programs... guess not eh?

There is only one needle exchange in FL. He is in South Florida and actually runs his operation undercover. It's actually against the law here in Florida to operate a needle exchange.

The law makes it a third-degree felony "to deliver, possess with intent to deliver, or manufacture with intent to deliver drug paraphernalia, knowing, or under circumstances where one reasonably should know that it would be used to inject, ingest or inhale an illegal substance."

Don't even get me started how ass-backwards Florida is when it comes to drugs and other things. 10$ says we are the last state to decriminalize weed and approve it for medical purposes.

Supposedly though, since Obama changed it so now states can get federal funding to open/support needle exchanges, I have heard that some law makers are actually looking into to get the law changed here so we can have them (And they can get some of that federal money).

I believe plugging gives a much, much nicer rush than both eating and snorting.

To HoL: Uncomfortable, how? Did you shove the whole pill up your ass or use a 10ml syringe? It's really uncomfortable in the slightest when done correctly.

As for the rest of you guys, this thread was asked for plugging purposes and the first thing that was brought up was needles.. while I agree with giving the guy suggestions for fresh rigs.. wouldn't it be more harm reducing to tell the guy how/if he should plug first?

did i shove the whole pill up my butt? i assume your trying to be condesending. 10ml? i couldnt tell ya, but it was an oral syringe

i had to lie down on my back

i rolled back so my butt was in the air

and then i plugged (after pooping, not right after but like 20 mins or so)

i dunno how gettin onto the floor, on ones back rollin back onto ones neck is suppossed to be comfortable.

i know i didnt have to use the position that i did but i think even if i woulda laid on my side or just squated while standing the discomfort woulda been about the same

i think you have a diff idea of uncomfortable or are reading too much into 'uncomfortable'

comfortable is a nice cozy couch

all im sayin is that the experience was less then comfortable and IMO the feeling of the oxy didnt add anything that Oral use didnt give so i would rather sit on a nice cozy couch n pop an OC while sippin on some water before id plug it up the butt again

but for the record, im a snorter ;)

I am the same as you, I love shooting oxy but I refuse t without a micron filter, so when they were unavailable I used to sniff then, then one day I thought about how that with just about every drug plugging is the next best thing to IV'ing so I tried oxy plugged and it is well worth it. If you don't have the right equipment to IV whatever drug you want to use I highly suggest plugging it with a 2-3ml syringe, Don't be naive its just another method of administration and your butt is a natural part of your body, its isnt really that uncomfortable either, just get over the stigma, stop being a bitch and just do it.

This is if your against it of course, these days many people are open to trying it if not doing it often. Obviously it isnt something you go telling everyone about though :p

did i shove the whole pill up my butt? i assume your trying to be condesending. 10ml? i couldnt tell ya, but it was an oral syringe

i had to lie down on my back

i rolled back so my butt was in the air

and then i plugged (after pooping, not right after but like 20 mins or so)

i dunno how gettin onto the floor, on ones back rollin back onto ones neck is suppossed to be comfortable.

i know i didnt have to use the position that i did but i think even if i woulda laid on my side or just squated while standing the discomfort woulda been about the same

i think you have a diff idea of uncomfortable or are reading too much into 'uncomfortable'

comfortable is a nice cozy couch

all im sayin is that the experience was less then comfortable and IMO the feeling of the oxy didnt add anything that Oral use didnt give so i would rather sit on a nice cozy couch n pop an OC while sippin on some water before id plug it up the butt again

but for the record, im a snorter ;)

No, I wasn't being condescending. Have you read how many people have done that here on BL? I see that as being quite uncomfortable.

You really don't need to lie down at all...

Well, here.. this is how I do it and I do it with little to no discomfort:
Equipment: I use a .5cc insulin syringe with the needle snipped off

+Crush up whatever pill
+Add 1-2ml of water (enough to make it into a solution that'll suck back into your syringe)
+Mix and suck solution back into syringe (when using a .5cc syringe you'll obviously have to do more than one shot)
+Bend over and shove that syringe up there.. it doesn't have to be ALL the way in.. an inch is fine.. if you wanna get crazy put the whole thing in there lol. Also, you don't have to lay down. I usually just bend over 'doggie style' and do it right quick then go sit down for a couple minutes after. Unless you have a ridiculously loose asshole- it aint comin back out.

I truly do find this my favorite ROA (no I don't have an obsession with sticking things up my ass, and yes I am a woman) due to the quick onset and high BA. It is especially nice with drugs that take a long time to kick in such as Methadone.. I read some study that said the onset was reduced from 2.3(oral) to 1.7 hours taken rectally. I can find the source if you'd like.

There is only one needle exchange in FL. He is in South Florida and actually runs his operation undercover. It's actually against the law here in Florida to operate a needle exchange.

The law makes it a third-degree felony "to deliver, possess with intent to deliver, or manufacture with intent to deliver drug paraphernalia, knowing, or under circumstances where one reasonably should know that it would be used to inject, ingest or inhale an illegal substance."

Don't even get me started how ass-backwards Florida is when it comes to drugs and other things. 10$ says we are the last state to decriminalize weed and approve it for medical purposes.

Supposedly though, since Obama changed it so now states can get federal funding to open/support needle exchanges, I have heard that some law makers are actually looking into to get the law changed here so we can have them (And they can get some of that federal money).

Yeah that is pretty bassackwards , pills flow like water out of Broward County...

Yeah that is pretty bassackwards , pills flow like water out of Broward County...

Florida has some of the strictest drug laws in the country though, so it kind of makes sense. I can't think of many places where possession of less than an ounce of weed is a felony (in Florida its over 20 grams), but maybe I'm just used to more enlightened places.

Oh and for the record, 10 mL syringes for plugging would be uncomfortable no matter how much you lubed that shit up. For starters with virgin rectums may I recommend a 1 or 3 mL syringe?

Whatever works!

I truly do find this my favorite ROA (no I don't have an obsession with sticking things up my ass, and yes I am a woman) due to the quick onset and high BA. It is especially nice with drugs that take a long time to kick in such as Methadone..

I'm with you! I am also female and I have used just about every kind of opiate out there over the past 20 years, and if you're really looking for the best high, you get over your squeamishness about plugging pretty quick. It is right up there with injecting, just a little less effective. It works really well when you have minimal time and/or converting supplies. You really don't need to be laying down and all that crap - once it's in, it's in.

To be honest though, when given my pick of drugs and routes, my fave is actually the oral actiq lollipops ( they're raspberry suckers made up of Fentanyl). Hard to get sometimes, though, so that's when I occasionally end up with other stuff that I plug. If you're someone who hasn't really been an IV person, it is probably one of the safest ways to get a lasting high, IMHO :)

No, I wasn't being condescending. Have you read how many people have done that here on BL? I see that as being quite uncomfortable.

You really don't need to lie down at all...

Well, here.. this is how I do it and I do it with little to no discomfort:
Equipment: I use a .5cc insulin syringe with the needle snipped off

+Crush up whatever pill
+Add 1-2ml of water (enough to make it into a solution that'll suck back into your syringe)
+Mix and suck solution back into syringe (when using a .5cc syringe you'll obviously have to do more than one shot)
+Bend over and shove that syringe up there.. it doesn't have to be ALL the way in.. an inch is fine.. if you wanna get crazy put the whole thing in there lol. Also, you don't have to lay down. I usually just bend over 'doggie style' and do it right quick then go sit down for a couple minutes after. Unless you have a ridiculously loose asshole- it aint comin back out.

I truly do find this my favorite ROA (no I don't have an obsession with sticking things up my ass, and yes I am a woman) due to the quick onset and high BA. It is especially nice with drugs that take a long time to kick in such as Methadone.. I read some study that said the onset was reduced from 2.3(oral) to 1.7 hours taken rectally. I can find the source if you'd like.

never tried with long acting Opes like Bupe or Meth

i guess what i was tryin to say is just that with drugs like Oxy or Hydrocodone i personally would rather just pop em over plugging them (also im not convinced that pluggin OxyCo or HyCo is actually a higher BA, the actual figures are iffy and IMO/E i find pluggin OxyCo n HyCo to be about even with Oral use, nothing less, nothing more)

i do enjoy a good HyMo or Morphine plug but for me if its a codone im gonna snort, or pop em in the case of HydroCo

I disagree with you

i have plugged n i plugged properly

with drugs like Oxycodone, that have such a high Oral BA

i found plugging to be almost pointless

it added nothing to the experience that Oral use wouldnt have done

cept make me uncomfortable shovin stuff up my ass

save plugging for drugs like hydromorphone, morphine, etc

Plugging would kick in faster then oral, causing more of 'rush' with the increased rate from going from baseline to 'high'. It would have a BA as high as if not more then oral and would last a similar length. It's not going to be massively better, but it will cause more of a 'rush' if you want to call it that compared to oral.

^^So they say, i've plugged oxy enough times to say ill save my rectum for other Opes ;)

there are many factors that will determine the rate of absorbtion in both Oral and Rectal, it is commonly stated that some people feel that the rectal ROA is very quick n pleasent ROA all im saying is that IMO oxy wasnt what it was chalked up to be plugged

People on this website have a way of talkin about plugging Oxycodone as if it is some sort of crazy ass amazingly potent way to ingest drugs and in reality/ or atleast my experience Plugging Oxycodone is WAY TOO OVER HYPED, so all of what i am saying is MO n not necessarily correct and its also a way of trying to give an opposing opinion for those out there weighing there options on whether "to plug, or not to plug" all im saying is i was thuroughly dissapointed when i found out how over-rated pluggin OCs was. So to any out there who havent tried it but are curious i highy suggest you try it for yourself. you be the judge. however, dont let anyone on her let you believe it is "next best to IV" or " similar to IM" n all that BS

also i plugged properly.

i woke up n the morning.
pooped, waited 20 mins
hose clamped my oxy, mxed with water, not alot not too little
used an oral syring
inserted about 1-1.5ins
was lying on my back everytime
stayed on back or lying on floor for minimum of 5 mins after each plug

(^thats all just n FYI incase ppl are just thinkin i did this wrong, i have plugged other substances with much better results. i am competent in regards to plugging. im no anal fetish pro, but i am competent)

How does it not work?

It's fucking amazing for me.

Some of us can't get high on oxycodone like the rest of you lucky sons of bitches! Captain heroin knows how bizarrely stupid my tolerance/genotype is after I made a thread after 800mg didn't even make me as sedated as 100mg of methadone would normally have me at, and this was after I tapered down in 20mg increments a full 4 days ahead of time. I should have just kept it on hand and break it into 80-120mg segments and micron filter (you love micron filters to death don't you captain, don't blame you, they rock) and just use up those 20 40's I had instead of trying to trick myself I guess.

But when I was able to feel opioids, I also didn't get anything really out of plugging oxycodone, and I used quite high doses like around 440mg once plugged, and about 5 hours later, convinced that it wasn't amounting to shit, I railed about 360mg and instantly felt a nice clean opioid high that eventually worked its way into a full blown nod towards the end of 2 1/2H which was a nice bonus. As you have guessed, I am loltastically boned in the liver with a hyperactive (as fuck!) cyp450 digestive enzyme, so anything really that is effected I needed huge doses to "trick" my body into flooding the blood system with a larger amount the CYP450 enzyme could "eat up" before it touched the opioid receptors, which with plugging I guess might just have been a too delayed route of administration compared to snorting, as I have known for years, plugging something will take at least a good 15-30m to even begin feeling it whereas you will be hit in the face with something you rail/snort in an instant and full effects at about the 12m marker, which is typically a fair bit less than "rectally" taking something, even though I hate that word just because it sounds vulgar and harsh, though I have no problems with plugging as some of my other posts about my concern of long term plugging effects 2-3 times a day over a course of years would typify as! :!

Edit: I just realized how much it sucks to be me.... even in days before whatever the fuck genotype allele turned on I needed like 160mg just to cop a buss, some of you people that need 20mg intra-nasally and get blasted, please send me your livers, I will send you mine! xD

can't believe you guys actually pay for needles. Think there is abot 50 places within a 10 mile radius I can get spoons, sterile water, massive variety of needles, swabs, sharps bins, citric, etc, etc... all for FREE!

I went to the CVS in Florida, even the CVS's here don't sell needles without insulin. They don't even ask anything, they just ask what gauge you want.

Just know what gauge, needle tip size, and volume you need and they'll help you out.
neither CVS nor Walgreen's would sell me syringes w/o a prescription on record. they said it was store policy.
can't believe you guys actually pay for needles. Think there is abot 50 places within a 10 mile radius I can get spoons, sterile water, massive variety of needles, swabs, sharps bins, citric, etc, etc... all for FREE!
bully for you. there are exactly ZERO places that offer those things within 100's of miles of my, and many others', location.

are you aware other cities exist on this planet besides your own and that laws & customs vary in each?

Last edited:
I have bought Needles(for my sisters cat ;) ) at CVS in TX

i have no prescriptions on file at CVS that would warrent needles

man i feel like this turned in a rediculous debate but, for the record my friend went to a cvs today to grab me some needles, had him ask for short tip insulin 30 gauge and the pharmacist told him its CVS policy to only sell them to people who get their insulin scripts their or have them on file or whatever =[

I've not plugged oxy but other opiates (and most other drugs) provide a rush second only to IV with a duration similar to oral, in my experience.

I've plugged oxy more than any other opiate and it is also my preferred alternative to IV. I find it used to give a nice rush. I think it's the perfect middle ground between oral and nasal. Lasts longer than nasal and kicks in much faster than oral with a similar BA.

I've plugged oxy more than any other opiate and it is also my preferred alternative to IV. I find it used to give a nice rush. I think it's the perfect middle ground between oral and nasal. Lasts longer than nasal and kicks in much faster than oral with a similar BA.

I just plugged 15mg of oxy about 30 minutes ago and I've gotta say it's pretty great %) If you can find some tramadol, mix yourself up a solution of the two and call it a day

with that small amount if yer already high i'd just smoke or snort it. yes snorting *does* work and no it's not a waste if you get 200+ 80s every month. i would much rather smoke a pill than plug it up my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.