Bluelight

Thread: Plugging Oxycodone Rush?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Plugging Oxycodone Rush? 
    Aight guys, the basis of my question is that i know oral BA is highest for oxy. I love eating it, but i like shooting it best but cannot get my hands on needles for reasons i wont bother wasting your time with. I know sniffing it provides a nice rush but i only have a 30mg left (sniffing high is so short lived) and I want to know if plugging will give a rush somewhat like snorting but with a higher BA/longer lasting? or is plugging it just like eating it?
    Thanks!

2. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    No offense to you *at all* but I don't believe you.

If your location really is Florida, buying needles should be easier than buying OTC pseudoephedrine products.

Unless you stole from all the pharmacies and that's why you can't go back, or maybe you're not even 18 years of age...but besides that, in FL you should be fully able to buy insulin syringes.

I'm not saying go buy needles to shoot your OC's, I just have no idea what effect plugging OC's is most like, so I'm sorry I can't give you more details on that.

3. Collapse Details

id eat it to make it last, i only chase a rush when there is enough to keep chasing it with.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Heroin View Post

If your location really is Florida, buying needles should be easier than buying OTC pseudoephedrine products.

Unless you stole from all the pharmacies and that's why you can't go back, or maybe you're not even 18 years of age...but besides that, in FL you should be fully able to buy insulin syringes.

I'm not saying go buy needles to shoot your OC's, I just have no idea what effect plugging OC's is most like, so I'm sorry I can't give you more details on that.
    SWEET. I didn't even know that shit
    I'm going to go buy some right now. Where do they sell em?

5. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    ^ Pharmacies. And online too if you can wait a day or two.

I've not plugged oxy but other opiates (and most other drugs) provide a rush second only to IV with a duration similar to oral, in my experience.

6. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerChamber View Post
    SWEET. I didn't even know that shit
    I'm going to go buy some right now. Where do they sell em?
    I went to the CVS in Florida, even the CVS's here don't sell needles without insulin. They don't even ask anything, they just ask what gauge you want.

Just know what gauge, needle tip size, and volume you need and they'll help you out.

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I went to the CVS in Florida, even the CVS's here don't sell needles without insulin. They don't even ask anything, they just ask what gauge you want.

Just know what gauge, needle tip size, and volume you need and they'll help you out.
    Err, what do i say if i wanna shoot some dillies

I'm such a newb at this, sorry, haha.

8. Collapse Details

i didnt think plugged oxy had a rush at all

most dont conisder snorted oxy a rush but IMO plugging OC didnt even feel as good as snorting

IMO plugging is good for drugs like morphine, hydromorphone, etc. cuz of thier shitty oral BAs n comparativly higher anal BA

but IMO plugging oxy wasnt ne better then just swallowing OC

9. Collapse Details

Plugging OCs is a waste of $$.

Snort it or smoke it.

10. Collapse Details

hahaha you made actually laugh out loud. where i live i get searched and if i had pins on me, well, the last 10 i had were taken from me pretty quick but yea thanks for the replies guys ill prolly just eat it then

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Serious View Post
    Plugging OCs is a waste of $$.

Snort it or smoke it.
    smoking it is the biggest waste of $$

12. Collapse Details

Temporary Ban
    In Your Nightmares. Taking Your Bull By The Horns
    ^ +1

13. Collapse Details

This thread makes my head hurt....

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    smoke it o man hahahahahhaahahha
    what a fucking waste

"but it works man!"

no, no it doesn't,

15. Collapse Details

I thought just about all major metropolitan areas had needle exchange programs... guess not eh?

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by thelung View Post
    I thought just about all major metropolitan areas had needle exchange programs... guess not eh?
    in a perfect world

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    yeah smoking oxys is the most retarded thing I have ever seen. Smoking a pill...REALLY??? I didn't believe it when I first heard it, as nobody were I live does this.. At least among the circle of friends I used to hang out with back before I found my tar connect. Then I saw that MTV true life episode with that tool living in new jersey that was addicted to smoking OC 80's off tin foil. Such a waste. Either take that time release coating off and sniff that stuff, or mix it in water and slam it.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalSmile View Post
    This thread makes my head hurt....
    Lol, yeah.. thanks for making me laugh.

Plugging oxy would be a great ROA, better then oral that's for sure. Plugging has to be done right though, your bowels need to be empty and the drug should be dissolved into a liquid solution and squirted inside yourself with a needle-less syringe (oral syringes work well). Don't just stick a solid pill up there. Search around for more details regarding how to plug properly.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    hahaha you made actually laugh out loud. where i live i get searched and if i had pins on me, well, the last 10 i had were taken from me pretty quick but yea thanks for the replies guys ill prolly just eat it then
    Halfway house?

LOL I live in a major metropolitan area and I would have to travel 3 hours to my closest needle exchange program. Keep in mind within a few months ago they ran out of money, clean needles, and couldn't afford to pay their employees.

Yes, what a great world we live in.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by puckboy View Post
    Lol, yeah.. thanks for making me laugh.

Plugging oxy would be a great ROA, better then oral that's for sure. Plugging has to be done right though, your bowels need to be empty and the drug should be dissolved into a liquid solution and squirted inside yourself with a needle-less syringe (oral syringes work well). Don't just stick a solid pill up there. Search around for more details regarding how to plug properly.
    I disagree with you

i have plugged n i plugged properly

with drugs like Oxycodone, that have such a high Oral BA

i found plugging to be almost pointless

it added nothing to the experience that Oral use wouldnt have done

cept make me uncomfortable shovin stuff up my ass

save plugging for drugs like hydromorphone, morphine, etc

21. Collapse Details

I believe plugging gives a much, much nicer rush than both eating and snorting.

To HoL: Uncomfortable, how? Did you shove the whole pill up your ass or use a 10ml syringe? It's really not uncomfortable in the slightest when done correctly.

As for the rest of you guys, this thread was asked for plugging purposes and the first thing that was brought up was needles.. while I agree with giving the guy suggestions for fresh rigs.. wouldn't it be more harm reducing to tell the guy how/if he should plug first?
    Last edited by BaybeX; 02-02-2010 at 20:52.

22. Collapse Details

There is only one needle exchange in FL. He is in South Florida and actually runs his operation undercover. It's actually against the law here in Florida to operate a needle exchange.

The law makes it a third-degree felony "to deliver, possess with intent to deliver, or manufacture with intent to deliver drug paraphernalia, knowing, or under circumstances where one reasonably should know that it would be used to inject, ingest or inhale an illegal substance."

Don't even get me started how ass-backwards Florida is when it comes to drugs and other things. 10$ says we are the last state to decriminalize weed and approve it for medical purposes.

Supposedly though, since Obama changed it so now states can get federal funding to open/support needle exchanges, I have heard that some law makers are actually looking into to get the law changed here so we can have them (And they can get some of that federal money).

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BaybeX View Post
    I believe plugging gives a much, much nicer rush than both eating and snorting.

To HoL: Uncomfortable, how? Did you shove the whole pill up your ass or use a 10ml syringe? It's really uncomfortable in the slightest when done correctly.

As for the rest of you guys, this thread was asked for plugging purposes and the first thing that was brought up was needles.. while I agree with giving the guy suggestions for fresh rigs.. wouldn't it be more harm reducing to tell the guy how/if he should plug first?

did i shove the whole pill up my butt? i assume your trying to be condesending. 10ml? i couldnt tell ya, but it was an oral syringe

i had to lie down on my back

i rolled back so my butt was in the air

and then i plugged (after pooping, not right after but like 20 mins or so)

i dunno how gettin onto the floor, on ones back rollin back onto ones neck is suppossed to be comfortable.

i know i didnt have to use the position that i did but i think even if i woulda laid on my side or just squated while standing the discomfort woulda been about the same

i think you have a diff idea of uncomfortable or are reading too much into 'uncomfortable'

comfortable is a nice cozy couch

all im sayin is that the experience was less then comfortable and IMO the feeling of the oxy didnt add anything that Oral use didnt give so i would rather sit on a nice cozy couch n pop an OC while sippin on some water before id plug it up the butt again

but for the record, im a snorter

24. Collapse Details

I am the same as you, I love shooting oxy but I refuse t without a micron filter, so when they were unavailable I used to sniff then, then one day I thought about how that with just about every drug plugging is the next best thing to IV'ing so I tried oxy plugged and it is well worth it. If you don't have the right equipment to IV whatever drug you want to use I highly suggest plugging it with a 2-3ml syringe, Don't be naive its just another method of administration and your butt is a natural part of your body, its isnt really that uncomfortable either, just get over the stigma, stop being a bitch and just do it.

This is if your against it of course, these days many people are open to trying it if not doing it often. Obviously it isnt something you go telling everyone about though :P

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by HighonLife View Post
    did i shove the whole pill up my butt? i assume your trying to be condesending. 10ml? i couldnt tell ya, but it was an oral syringe

i had to lie down on my back

i rolled back so my butt was in the air

and then i plugged (after pooping, not right after but like 20 mins or so)

i dunno how gettin onto the floor, on ones back rollin back onto ones neck is suppossed to be comfortable.

i know i didnt have to use the position that i did but i think even if i woulda laid on my side or just squated while standing the discomfort woulda been about the same

i think you have a diff idea of uncomfortable or are reading too much into 'uncomfortable'

comfortable is a nice cozy couch

all im sayin is that the experience was less then comfortable and IMO the feeling of the oxy didnt add anything that Oral use didnt give so i would rather sit on a nice cozy couch n pop an OC while sippin on some water before id plug it up the butt again

but for the record, im a snorter
    No, I wasn't being condescending. Have you read how many people have done that here on BL? I see that as being quite uncomfortable.

You really don't need to lie down at all...

Well, here.. this is how I do it and I do it with little to no discomfort:
    Equipment: I use a .5cc insulin syringe with the needle snipped off

+Crush up whatever pill
    +Add 1-2ml of water (enough to make it into a solution that'll suck back into your syringe)
    +Mix and suck solution back into syringe (when using a .5cc syringe you'll obviously have to do more than one shot)
    +Bend over and shove that syringe up there.. it doesn't have to be ALL the way in.. an inch is fine.. if you wanna get crazy put the whole thing in there lol. Also, you don't have to lay down. I usually just bend over 'doggie style' and do it right quick then go sit down for a couple minutes after. Unless you have a ridiculously loose asshole- it aint comin back out.

I truly do find this my favorite ROA (no I don't have an obsession with sticking things up my ass, and yes I am a woman) due to the quick onset and high BA. It is especially nice with drugs that take a long time to kick in such as Methadone.. I read some study that said the onset was reduced from 2.3(oral) to 1.7 hours taken rectally. I can find the source if you'd like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast