• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Grapefruit Juice vs. Water for making Poppy Seed Tea.

nekointheclouds

Bluelight Crew
I have completely read through the Poppy Seed Tea thread about making the process easier. When I first started making it, I always used GFJ to make the tea. But then I saw that the thread said using water makes a stronger batch, and just drink the GFJ before the tea. So I used this method...

...But since I started using water, I have felt the opposite, it seems like the batches are much weaker. I used to only use 1.25 pounds, but when I started using water, I had to up the seeds to 2.5 pounds.

I try to drink a bunch of GFJ before, but its very hard for me to drink any more then say 20oz. of GFJ then a batch or two of PST. That much liquid starts to churn my tummy.

So I was wondering what other peoples experiences were like, are you using water and still getting decent effects? Have you tried both and prefer one way over the other? I'm thinking about going back to using GFJ so I get lots of potential with my tea.

You might as well go back to the way you like it. It will make you happier and only you can judge the effects it has on yourself. Other people's advice won't change what you feel.

swim tryed 450 grams of seed and was disappointed swim added about 2 oz of lemon juice also with enough water to cover the seeds n shook time after time n left set for 3 hours it was yelloish white tea swim got bob,s red mill poppy seeds in half pound bags(2 bags in the tea) is this a bad kind to get any help??

swim tryed 450 grams of seed and was disappointed swim added about 2 oz of lemon juice also with enough water to cover the seeds n shook time after time n left set for 3 hours it was yelloish white tea swim got bob,s red mill poppy seeds in half pound bags(2 bags in the tea) is this a bad kind to get any help??

Don't use the word "swim" here, everyone hates it plus it's against the rules.

the best of poppy seed tea

everyone does hate swim..oh btw just using warm to hot water mixed with grape fruit juice is awesome..mix two to two and a half pounds of seeds in a 2 litre bottle..shake for 10- 20 min its all you need for a great affect..grj is the best!!!

I always used juice to make pst.

Subjective effects are impossible to accurately judge (weak seeds/strong seeds etc) - but it tastes better, and whenever I resorted to using water, it never hit the spot for me either.

I agree - do what feels right.

ARISE YE THREAD FROM THE DEAD!!!

And no I no longer dabble in the PST, but I do still stick to the opinion that washing your seeds IN the grapefruit juice was superior.

fo sho.