Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ A FOAF vomits every time he takes LSD no matter if its mixed with anything or not, drugs effect people differently. Guess im one of the lucky ones =D

^ A FOAF vomits every time he takes LSD no matter if its mixed with anything or not, drugs effect people differently. Guess im one of the lucky ones =D

Yeah my old LSD dealer (before ripping me off) used to throw up every time he took LSD,to avoid this he would suck on the trip for 5 mins or so n spit it out

Acid farts are the worst hahahaha. There long and deep, lucky they dont smell though eww hahaaha

Why do people buy dots anyway? Better off getting crystals (Very very pricy and usually only sold bulk doses) or just some plain liquid where you can control the dose urself? The reason why dots are made so that they can profit a lot more from a single hit. If the people who made them were decent people theyd make them at least average dosed. Just my 2 cents.

^^^I would love to even lay eyes on some LSD crystal... Let alone sample it. Have you sampled some crystal before Sustanon? I wonder what a crumb would do haha

Status
Not open for further replies.