Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it is fine to do acid in public spaces but just have to do it a lower dose!

LSD must always be respected!

SECOND THIS!!!! If your dosing high, you want to be somewhere were you feel safe.

A bad LSD trip is a serious thing! Respect the drug, and it will respect you!

My friends have plans to watch a few movies/tv shows while tripping.
Anyone got some personal favourites that would be good to watch?

The typical ones like Alice in wonderland the original cartoon, "fear and loathing in las Vegas "" pink Floyd the wall" are great

THAT BEING SAID DONT WATCH "WALLE!" I've never felt more guilty about being human. :(

My friend reckons The Wall would be too dark, but I would've thought it would be the thing to watch.
Mighty Boosh is also a good choice, I'll let them know cheers :)

The wall makes for an interesting trip but I do like that dark feel it has though.

Wolverine and the X-Men cartoon series and LSD. Can't wait for some time off.

U guys need to get out and be in the nature. So much more fun. I try watchin movies and they either give me a bad vibe or i loose focus on it.

U guys need to get out and be in the nature. So much more fun. I try watchin movies and they either give me a bad vibe or i loose focus on it.

Totally true man. Haven't done a great deal of LSD, however sitting in a room watching the idiot box was the least bit stimulating.

I found a nice walk and star gazing to be most enjoyable. However, when we would nick into the bungalow to sort out supplies once again, with carpet, music and beanbags, it was still super comfortable and relaxing but once you got back outside on the grass I felt more at 'home'.

When taking a sugar cube the other night with my girlfriend( 3rd LSD experience) I was going through some cramps and generally feeling like my body was fighting it ( tension etc ), is this expected with every trip? I'm not saying I was in pain, just discomforting. My first experience with acid, we hopped in the spa just after dosing and imo is the best way to start off the trip because it relaxes your muscles a lot more.

Thoughts?

My friends have tripped at a house parties, amusement parks, festivals...you name it and they've probably tripped there.
Time to try something new out, and even if the movies get shit, there's always something else we can be doing.

The mighty boosh is such a great show, and no doubt it could only get funnier under the influence of anything

Technical question, how long does LSD stay in the system for? and would it get picked up at a normal booze/drug bus?

I'd like an answer as specific as possible, just wondering. Really hate the idea of getting pinned off something that I'd done a couple of days prior :p

As far as I know, there are no road side drug tests that can detect LSD. If they do exist, it would be the first I have ever heard it.

Technical question, how long does LSD stay in the system for? and would it get picked up at a normal booze/drug bus?

I'd like an answer as specific as possible, just wondering. Really hate the idea of getting pinned off something that I'd done a couple of days prior :p

It's not detectable in drug tests apparently.
Don't use that as an excuse to drive while still tripping or anything though

Nah, not my intentions, thx for that. Can someone else back that up just so im certain :p

you will not be done with lsd in your system. From what i've been told, it really only has a detectable period of around 6 hours AFTER ingestion, even then they have to drag you down to do some super expensive blood work to test for something that most likely won't be found. There is another test that can be performed, which has had some US marines caught, but this sort of test and technology is way too expensive and definetly not worth while. Seriously, when was the last time you heard of a car crash as a result of lsd? If i were to, lsd and mushrooms would be the only drugs i'd drive on. Would be like a video game, but don't do it :)

you will not be done with lsd in your system. From what i've been told, it really only has a detectable period of around 6 hours AFTER ingestion, even then they have to drag you down to do some super expensive blood work to test for something that most likely won't be found. There is another test that can be performed, which has had some US marines caught, but this sort of test and technology is way too expensive and definetly not worth while. Seriously, when was the last time you heard of a car crash as a result of lsd? If i were to, lsd and mushrooms would be the only drugs i'd drive on. Would be like a video game, but don't do it :)

A kid out my way ripped himself in half and killed a mate last year while he was tripping and driving... 8o

Status
Not open for further replies.