Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell no. I'd only trip there if i was deliberately wanting to induce a bad trip.

A doof is a different story really, but if it's a commercial event it definitely doesn't seem like a good idea. Especially if there's alcohol there.

i gave a mate of mine his first dose of LSD at a music festival and he had the time of his life!n that was after 2 butylone pills and splitting up with each other at the end of the night :D i was on a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge dose of lsd at the time pretty silly thing to do but had a fucking amazinggggg time dubstep was awsome!! (3-4 cherubs had one in my mouth for like 5 mins n spat it out by mistake so ate another one)

EDIT:he was on a half dose and when we split up he was with friends

Last edited:
My first trip was a large commercial music festival and I fucking loved it. It wasn't loved up trance music either, with a mix of bands from Rollins to the Beastie Boys. A metal festival like Soundwave may be a little to intense perhaps. If they are experienced in altering their mind with pills and speed then I don't see a problem if someone experienced guides them. 1/2-1 dose maximum. Don't split up and let a rookie wander off into a crowd on their own until they have found their feet. The people I see lose it the most are usually girlfriends who are tripping for the first time with their boyfriends mates. I know plenty of women who can handle their psych's but statistically these are the ones who will freak first, usually because their boyfriend doses them too high. The next most likely are the highly strung or depressed types. Think twice about giving it to the mate who is a bit of a handful on the piss. If they like to pick fights or just be a public menace they don't fit my profile for responsible public tripper. Years of experience has given me a 6th sense on who I would be willing to introduce lsd to. If I am responsible for a rookie I would also make sure I dosed a little lower as well. Nothing more frightening than your trip sitter losing his/her shit and leaving you on your own.

The key is having a chill out area to gather your shit for the peak. This is easy at a doof as you have you camp site to come and go from.Most commercial areas have some trippy zones with free water so locate this first and use it as a base in case you do lose each other. Shade is your friend. Standing in the blazing sun while your mind melts is a recipe for disaster. 1 or 2 hours sitting listening to some mellow sounds as the world passes you by is a great way to recharge before the sun sets. I find lsd a much better drug than MDMA at festivals simply because I don't have to plan to redose and the comedown/afterglow is much more enjoyable, particularly if catching public transport home.

Thanks for the input guys - my friends are pretty experienced with some drugs just not "true psychadelics" and very level headed and mature - there would be some ramifications for them if they get caught carrying gear around and so don't want to..but on the flipside we only get out and about once or twice a year for these things so also want to get a little loose... We tend to hang together anyway and are unflustered by muzzas (being in Adelaide the muzza/dickhead count is a little lower than eastern states) to behonest most people probably think we're undercover cops!

Food for thought anyway - this being Adelaide we'd probably end with DOx instead of Lucy! The felix and cherub sightings have given me hope though.

Yeah my first dose was at a doof. Was an amazing night, even if I did make a bit of a fool of myself, being very loud and bewildered in the quiet movie tent.
There's nothing quite like the music and the people at a doof to accompany you on your first acid trip :)

Thanks for the input guys - my friends are pretty experienced with some drugs just not "true psychadelics" and very level headed and mature - there would be some ramifications for them if they get caught carrying gear around and so don't want to..but on the flipside we only get out and about once or twice a year for these things so also want to get a little loose... We tend to hang together anyway and are unflustered by muzzas (being in Adelaide the muzza/dickhead count is a little lower than eastern states) to behonest most people probably think we're undercover cops!

Food for thought anyway - this being Adelaide we'd probably end with DOx instead of Lucy! The felix and cherub sightings have given me hope though.

Let us know how it goes :)

Personally I don't buy any tabs around here any more unless I've heard about them through bl or through experienced friends who've had them

I've bought acid twice. Both in sugar cube forms known as 'triple drops' down here. The first time I had the acid I had a great night with mates in Melbourne city. I had 2 of these acid cubes. Great visuals. I was listening to dubstep, overlooking Flinders Street Station on top of a building my mates and I snuck up on. As the music progressed, the cars and people down below started moving faster and faster to the beat of the song trailing colours behind them as they went and slowed when the music slowed. When the 'bass drop' came the whole scene just exploded into a million different balls of colours, still all dancing to the music. Crazy shit. But the second time I bought the acid cubes I had 2 again, but nothing really happened. Just mind tripped. Wasn't as fun.

^ Did you do it a second time less than a week after? That would explain it.

any one had or heard of bicycle trips? Dark little squares with little white push bike on them

shame they're weak. Has been a good 8 or so years since i have had some acid. Got 3 of these to share with the girl friend. Do you suggest we git all we have at once js?

found the right thread now!

Last edited:
shame they're weak. Has been a good 8 or so years since i have had some acid. Got 3 of these to share with the girl friend. Do you suggest we git all we have at once js?

found the right thread now!

Any chance u can chuck up a photo of em (in thr other thread) just to make sure we are thinking of the same tabs.I had these a long time ago like 10 months or more so chances are that there a new batch so i don't feel comftable suggesting u bomb em all.Dump one see how ya feel if there weak drop the rest.........Better to have a under whelming trip than a overwhelming trip :D let us know how they go and welcome back to the wonderful world of psychedelics!!!

arrghh got a new batch of dmt but cant man up n take a hit :\

More than ever my arse. Its not non existant but where are the Hofmanns/Shivas/Polys of 09? Nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.