Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm ive thrown up off very clean acid before. 3 drops of strong liquid, straight up. i was tripping in about 10 minutes, but i think the spewing was just done out of pure shock.

it might be worth noting that it took well over an hour before there were any noticeable effects.

Also, they came in a clear satty. is that normal or are they general supposed to come in foil to protect them from light or something?

I'll definitely try it again in the future.

^ Sometimes I get it in saddies, sometimes in foil. Depends. It's fine in saddies, so long as there hasn't been much heat / light hitting it.

Even so, that shouldn't make it dirty to the point of giving you sickness.

Though to be honest I'm an LSD noobie.

Hey, I finally got my hands on some acid and tried it for the first time this weekend just past. I had 1.5 foghorn/leghorns (light blue background) pretty intense :)

There wasn't much mindfuck and the visuals were pretty cool, walls warping/breathing, patterns on the curtains and my cat's fur felt like it was statically charged or something, Also music during the peak was fantastic.

The thing that bothered me was the bodyload. The come up was really uncomfortable and i even threw up a bit. Had to lie down for the first 3 hours or because i felt really lethargic, my muscles felt sore and my stomach was churning. On the comedown both me and my friend had bad gas as well.

So i was wondering is this to be expected on every trip or did we just get shitty acid, i read the leghorns weren't overly strong but i didn't see anything about a bodyload like what i explained.

I had fun but if it is gonna be like that every time I'm not sure if i wanna trip again :(

On the come up I tend to feel a bit iffy no matter what the tab.
I sorta get the feeling I need to eat something to settle my stomach, but of course by the time I get something to eat I end up staring at the food for 10mins watching it move.

It'll probably be the tab, but I'm sure some people just have a bit of a body load there whenever they have LSD. Like I know I don't vomit from MDMA, but I got a friend who will spew off a low dose :\

it might be worth noting that it took well over an hour before there were any noticeable effects.

Also, they came in a clear satty. is that normal or are they general supposed to come in foil to protect them from light or something?

I'll definitely try it again in the future.

Its best to store the tabs in a "satty" then wrap in foil then store in a dark cool place.

Weird that alot of people vomit after taking acid, i personally have never vomited from anything illegal other than piperazines back when it was legal where i lived. I guess it all comes down to the individual, i dont think ive ever seen or known anyone that has spewed from MDMA before either and we all used to drop 300mg of it at once.

Ps: Oh wait i lied, i did spew from oxys few weeks ago by taking alot more than i should of LOL I cant handle big doses too well :)

I know a few people that have spewed from mdma.
I'm pretty sure you're a big boy sustanon, all the people I'm talking about are little and didn't have much of a tolerance

I'm definitely smaller, and used to throw up from no tolerance. But as the magic diminishes so does the need to vomit. Dehydration and higher doses create a more likelihood of vomiting. With MDMA.

I spew from nearly every chem, LSD and K being the two I haven't. But nearly all K and LSD experiences have been lying down or at least with very little physical stimulation. Back when I did vomit (and sometimes still do) from MDMA I was usually quite stimulated physically.

Also cigarettes are horrible for the upset stomach and gas.

I have never felt physically ill (in the stomach), though I have felt physically strange in general (to be expected, dah)

I don't think it has anything to do with tollerance as I'm comparitively inexperienced to many, and some of the most experienced I know are the ones who get the stomach cramps/nausea.

On another topic. I was wondering whether anybody else has found that it is the initial hours after intake that set the character and intensity of the overall experience. If one is intitially in a well illuminated environment with colours, sounds, dancing, ect. then later on the experience is still rather intense even if one moves onto a quieter less stimulating place. On the other hand, if you spend the first few hours just chatting in the dark with friends, then if you later move out into a more vibrant and stimulating environment, not as much will be happening as you would have expected.

I have found this to be the case, with doses known to be of identical strength. Is this an Acid fact, or something entirely within the unpredictable and subjective nature of its effects?

^ Yes. moderateuser I have definitely found this as well

The first 3 hours of a trip for me are full of OEVs, fractals, body load, energy and euphoria. I find after 3 hours, the trip changes, and I must say sometimes rather suddenly, and the introspective part of the trip sets in. I'm sure this is what you are referring to. Generally the introspective part is defined by your mood in the comeup. For me, it's much more chilled than the comeup, my OEVs become more "permenant" warps and distortions rather than constantly changing patterns, and the actual coloured visuals such as and pixelisation and fractals tends to subdue somewhat.

I'd be interested to know if others find the same. How long would you say it takes you to reach this period? For me, it is generally 3-4 hours.

Last edited:
same here chemi. I find that when my body and mind knows it has reached the peak, it's like it goes through a sudden relief. Noticed this especially the first time i had 4 drops on one cube. Within 15 minutes i was really feeling it, 10 after that i was tripping absolute balls, but about 1.30 - 2 hours into the trip everything reached it's highest point and i could sense this. As soon as i did my heart went back to normal and i stopped sweating my arse off. I just seem to ease into mellowness after that. I find that it's around this point to that you will discover if the rest of the journey is going to be mellow or death. When it's death you know about it straight away and i've noticed the trend of it always happening around the same time every trip. My visuals are different to how you explain it though. I find the first part to just be a mess of all sorts, mostly mass amounts of tracer turning my world into an oil painting, then after that just fractals and colour bliss, especially when you chuck pot into the mix. Introspective thoughts generally accompany the tunneling fractal spirals that i tend to get lost in. Staring at white wall most of the time :)

Staring at walls that have transparent layers + a whole bunch of other shit coming out of them... great fun :p

You can't force a life changing trip. Some acid trips will take you deep inside yourself and allow you to view your existance from a perspective you didn't even know existed, while others will be fun and weird and result in lots of laughter and cool visuals, but nothing much deeper. While doseage/set/setting will play a part in which one your experience more closely resembles, at the end of the day the best way to go into acid is with no expectations. Just enjoy the trip for what it is and don't go into it with too many pre-existing expectations ,and you'll eventually have the kind of experiences you're talking about.

I had a norml at the weekend, the first part of the trip was dreamy and deep after the first couple of hours it was giggly, then plenty of visuals, all in all a very balanced trip, giving me all the things that a good trip can give.

Q. The deciding factors for this beautiful trip?
A. Set and Setting

Great music, great environment, great people
all of this gave the awesome energy for a magnificent trip.

Tripmanben, get the ingredients right and you will have a wonderful introspective trip, you will smile about when you look back at it

Peace

about a month ago, i got a san pedro cutting a foot long, about 6 inches wide. Diced it all up and dried it out and am planning on consuming soon. Thing is i'm not sure whether there is enough mescaline within to do what i want, so i was considering on having a tab or two a while after consumption. Was wondering if anyone has had these two together before and what is the best way to go about it. Should mention i haven't had mescaline before. Do they work well together or is it more like you'll feel either one or the other?

about a month ago, i got a san pedro cutting a foot long, about 6 inches wide. Diced it all up and dried it out and am planning on consuming soon.

Did you use a guide or something for the prep? If not can you please post your method up here for us?

yeah used a guide. Cut out the spikes, peel the skin then used all of it except for the center core. Diced it all up and dried under the sun

yeah used a guide. Cut out the spikes, peel the skin then used all of it except for the center core. Diced it all up and dried under the sun

Sweet man, I take it you used the guide from Psychedelic Discussion?

Anyway back on topic...

haha have you tried the combo at all? Or just mescaline itself? Or this method at all? I intend on just eating the powder in gel caps, which has turned out to be about 40 of them

haha have you tried the combo at all? Or just mescaline itself? Or this method at all? I intend on just eating the powder in gel caps, which has turned out to be about 40 of them

Nah man that's not my scene. There are some threads in PD that can help you though.

Back to the LSD discussion....

Quick question...figured this would be a good spot for it..
How do people who take acid at festivals handle it?
Ive wanted to do it at a few events but have chickened out every time. When I take it at home with my friends we just appear so out of it that I dont think being in public would be a good idea...yet it still intrigues me!

Quick question...figured this would be a good spot for it..
How do people who take acid at festivals handle it?
Ive wanted to do it at a few events but have chickened out every time. When I take it at home with my friends we just appear so out of it that I dont think being in public would be a good idea...yet it still intrigues me!

I did it at a recent music festival. One that was... how can I say... ahead of it's time, so to speak. I think you know which one.

Anyway, I did one tab. Didn't have any problems handling it. Anymore would of been a fair struggle. Mostly because the crowd would of irritated me. At the right festival, 2 would of been quite enjoyable.

That said, I still had a fun day. But not as good as being on some randoms shoulders with a head full of MDMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.