WMC/Ultra BL M&G

Bass_Head

Bluelighter
well i thought i would just make a thread for a meet and greet for us bl's during wmc/ultra cuz it seems that i ve seen some posts abut meeting up. so i figured that i would make a thread so we can just come here and talk about. last yr at ultra i met up with 2 ppl from bl and they were cool peeps. i live in miami so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask

Pumped isn't even the word..and i just found out dayglows comin feb 18th..road to ultra!!! ahhh im so stoked..but yeah bl hotel parties for sure haha.

good shit im getting hyped now

Another D&B party for you:

Viram 2010 @ Heathrow Lounge | Miami Beach, FL
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 | 9:00 PM - 5:00 AM EST

Andy C, Ed Rush, Optical, Sub Focus, Pendulum, Noisia, Bailey, Red One, Skream, Plastician, Excision, Datsik, Redlight, Solomonic Sound, Juan Basshead, A Sides plus MORE!

Is there any dnb parties on the night of the 25th, I looked but didnt see any

boom.

03/25/10: The World of Drum & Bass w/ Goldie, Digital Soundboy Showcase, Nosia, DJ SS, Dieselboy + More @ Mecca, Miami, Night 10am - 7am

good shit i will stay till 5 am or so cab it to the hotel, sleep in for ultra and start drinking at like 4pm and maybe go in at 6 the first day. I only am impressed with 20% of the first day performers anyways.

Man, I am so damn jealous. I'm insanely busy and can't go, but I've been wanting to go for a long long time.

Does anyone know if they release the set times for all the djs a couple weeks ahead of the festival.... and is at also posted everywhere at the festival when you get there.....???

I gotta manage to schedule things right to catch Crookers, Bloody Beetroots, Fake Blood, Rusko, Skream, Benga, Bassnectar, boyz noize vs erol alkan, deadmau5, and the planet of the drums crew... and im sure theres at least 5 or 6 more djs I cant think of right now.

The don't release set-times until the day of.

You get a booklet with them listed.

Sucks, but, you know.

You can kind of manage a rough schedule based on where the artists are playing and when.

so what sets do you guys wanna see each day based on whats been announced.... This isn't every single dj I liked on the flyer but my favorites...

Friday: fake blood, dirty south, kaskade, wolgang gartner, laidback luke, evol intent

Saturday: bloody beetroots, bassnectar, skream, rusko, major lazer, busy p vs erol alkan, diplo, a trak, crookers, deadmau5, planet of the drums crew, pendulum

Oh and btw guys the continental hotel is completely booked now. I'm glad I booked when I did, I checked the day before the rooms were booked completely and the price was almost 65 dollars more each night! If anyone needs a coupon code for flights or rental cars let me know I got some exclusives for ultra attendees.

I am super pumped for this. Every time I see how there are more shows I like during the week I become more unsure where to go.
For those who are gonna already be there, What are your top picks for events during the week?
I am so excited to see the ed banger guys at cameo on weds.

Also excited at the prospect of a BL meet and greet...

Its getting a lot closer guys.... I definitely am doing a meet up the night before Ultra and then right before ultra starts the first day as well. If you are interested in the meet up make sure to post in the thread and I will give you the details.

I'm coming down from Athens, GA that Thursday @chemical smiles.. My group of friends would probably be down.. I guess PM me or something and tell me what you have planned.

BL meet up is a sweet idea.

I'll only be going to ultra on saturday, really nice condo down in south beach.

So far my party schedule is

Thursday:

Afternoon: TBD
Night: Bluecollar night with Martin Brothers, Nikola Baytala, Worthy, Audio Jack

Friday:

Afternoon: Circoloco Pool Party
Night: Space for Drum Code and PVD

Saturday:

Afternoon:Ultra
Night: Sunday School For Degenerates

Sunday:

Sunday school for degenerates, maybe beach.

Anyone else got their schedule yet?