WMC/Ultra BL M&G

u mean have a schedule planned for ulta? for the whole time were there? i have mine.. ill list it in a bit later today

im gettin pretty excited as well. i wana go to:
-wed: Viram 2010 w/ Andy C, Ed Rush, Optical, Sub Focus, Pendulum,
- thurs: not sure, so many to pick from

hey bl'ers, i was wondering if there are n e of u that wouldnt mind if i tagged along with yall for some WMC parties cuz due to my wife given birth to our baby boy this yr, she wont be able to attend all the parties before ultra and all my friends out here arent into this scene, plus im not even from miami but moved here for my job so i dont know too many ppl who like this.

fyi, i live in north miami beach area and work in south beach so if there r any ?'s about locations of places or any other things, feel free to hit me up.

u mean have a schedule planned for ulta? for the whole time were there? i have mine.. ill list it in a bit later today

Not for ultra, but for the week in general, like parties and such. The best advice I have gotten for WMC is have all your parties planned out, and don't try and chase the banging party, because you'll lose out.

Especially after ultra it's going to be impossible to get into anything good unless you have presales, last year we tried unsuccessfully to go to dubfire, boyz noize, and something at nikki beach, all were at capacity.

I also heard the Ultra Carry on kind of blows, last year it was held at some extremely ghetto venue in Miami, people were getting car jacked and stuff lol.

I heard they are moving the ultra carry on back to american airlines arena. Depending on the line up if this is true, I will be purchasing presales.... It has sold out every year and from what I heard quite impressive @ the AA. Plus it is less than 0.5 miles from my hotel.

I do have my afterparties planned out and ultra pre parties planned out and will be listing what my schedule is within the next 3 days.. have to finalize things with my friend....

Hey Dissonance, this is my ultra schedule:

March 26th Busy P * DJ Medhi @(28 NE 14th Street, Miami) FREE PARTY, 2 DOLLAR DRINKS, FUCK YEA
March 27th after ultra day 2; Future Sounds Of Breaks Party, expensive but goes till 10 am and has loads of talent..
March 28th after 2 day of ultra; TROUBLE-AND-BASS-f-Drop-The-Lime-AC-Slater-The-Captain-Star-Eyes-and-more-Miami 15$@ the white room

it seems like many arent as interested as sum have talked about. im down though. possibly meet of ocean drive near the beach

ok since no one is taking charge, I am arranging a meet and greet the day before Ultra and the first day as well. We will meet within a mile of the Ultra venue, and retreat to my hotel to party. I will give specific times and locations a few days before ultra! You fuckers better show up!

I really want to meetup. Please Pm me about anything. I have a small crew of 4 but more the merrier! and saddly i dont have ultra tickets but ill be attending corstens kick off tour and probally nocturnal another night

I have sent out PM's to everyone who requested them.... so respond fuckers! ;) Look forward to meeting you all!

send me a pm too =]
i have my two day ga pass and dont want the party to end when the event does.

Hey guys.. i would love to do a meetup but i get there friday and im only attending sat. for ultra... Im tryin to get my posts up so i can pm a few ppl about the after parties.

Ok, so here is my schedule

Friday - Check into hotel at 2 p.m., going to UMF for 4 p.m.

Friday night - After UMF ends at 12, going to Hope and Therapy feat.Nick Warren and Dave Seaman at the Shelborne until 5 in the morning.

Saturday - Will attempt sleeping between 5 and 11 a.m. so we can be at UMF when doors open at 12.

Saturday night - After UMF sadly ends, I'm going see Ferry Corsten presents "Once upon a night" until 6 in the morning.

Sunday - Will get another disconap of around 4-5 hours so I can be at the Beatport pool party around 12.

SOooo yeah that is my schedule :D

Last edited:
My schedule

Thursday afternoon/night
1:40 board flight leaving wilmington to orlando
2:40 land
3:00 bounce in rental car headed south towards miami
7-7:30 arrive and check in at hotel hopefully don't get lost at all
10 PM - leave for busy p / dj medhi free party
5 am leave busy p and crawl into bed

Ultra Day 1

2 PM - Wake up, shower, start drinking
4 PM- Leave and walk to Ultra
12:00 Midnight - leave Ultra, hit up hotel for shower and fun then leave by 1:00 to go to the Future Sound of Breaks party
5 - am drag my ass to sleep

Ultra day DOS
11:30 noon - Wake Up, Shower, Start Partying
12:45-1:15 - Leave to start walking to Ultra
12 Midnight: Bounce to hotel, shower, party
1 am leave for Ac Slater and Drop the Lime Afterparty (assuming carry on isnt that great or too expensive
Then stay till close... And drive back to Orlando first thing in the morning (will be rough)

Mine:

Thursday
Arrive at MIA at about 11. Hit up Want Tickets store to pick up tickets.
Hopefully I can get tickets for Cadenza Vs Desolat, if not going to the Get Physical pool party until about 8pm.
Then go freshen up, and off to 25 years of Detroit Techno to hang out with all my Detroit peeps.

Friday
(No Ultra guys, sorry)
Hitting up the beach for a bit. Then off to Circo Loco pool party.
In the evening, off to space for Adam Beyer and Tool Room Nights, maybe PVD

Saturday
Ultra Day Two to see all you fuckers.
Then to Sunday school for Degenerates until Victor Calderone comes on

Sunday
(hopefully I still speak English)
SS4d at 6am to see Adult Napper
staying there until I fall asleep, then off to see Jamie Jones!!!

Monday

Crying!!

Ack, the hotel reservations got fucked up. I can't believe they booked us for Jan 25-28th instead of March 25-28th after repeating it more than once... got a full refund and since hotels are booked staying at a friends hotel so we're gonna have extra party money... not so bad I guess, and his hotel is nicer than where we were gonna stay at... so.. fuck it