• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

thats great dude. Go ahead and smoke your scull-cap, cannabis gets me plenty high.
And i quite enjoy the synthetics :)

And you have recieved an infraction for that "druggie" shit you have been posting in a few threads.

you just received a Teo-Infraction for not knowing how to work with the plants

if you get too many I will ban myself from this site!

God you think hes finally left and things quiet down and then BAM the idiot returns and continues to sit on his high horse making everything he says an insult again. Oh well atleast it seems like a swift banning is heading his way. Also these blends are way to expensive for what your actually buying. They should only be like 20 bucks max and even thats pushing it.

you gotta make your own smoking blends and have fresh ingreidents...

Naw...you gotta grab yo ass a 'glass dick' and 'crack torch'.

Chasing the dragon is best...though I wonder, what plants do people use for making smoking blends? Most herbs seem too harsh to bother smoking, but I do enjoy the ritual of loading up the bong.

I was to lazy to go buy herbs online or go to the store so I just used parsley. I tested out a few household herbs to see which had the most benign smoke and parsley was the best. With one container you got a half ounce or more depending on the size.

Oh yeah! Great idea listening your right! lets take all the threads about things RCs can be in off the internet so people can go out and buy RCs with no knowledge of them whatsoever and OD and kill themselves! Fuckin genius man!

This thread kinda works for more than K2. It pretty much works for any smoking blend that has jwh-018 in it which are the only blends really worth mentioning.

No it doesn't. You do not know what's in K2, or any other smoking blends! Where did you get the idea that you did?

Every seizure by US Customs & Border Patrol or the FDA has found different ingredients. Nobody has identified the plant matter and non-cannabinoid additives yet. The government has yet to publish actual details either, they've just claimed that Spice and K2 products have contained alternately HU-210, CP 47497, CP 47497-C8, oleamide, JWH-018, and JWH-073.

Until you can offer some kind of analysis of the contents of your K2, then why would you think it's safe to assume that all K2 is the same or that it can be treated similarly to a single, pure chemical like JWH-018?

^^ Good analogy! Damn I've had some sketchy ass times on who knows what was contained in many a blue dolphin!

Pure crystal MDMA and pure cannabinoids/cannabis FTW!

K2 (JWH-018) ruined my life.

I'm sure you all have heard of K2 Summit, and probably smoked it some time or another, well here is my story about it, and how it's ruined my life.

So since the age of 16 I've recreationally smoked marijuana, I'm now almost 19 and all my good friends and most the people I know still do. A few months ago, around October, I had a couple friends in trouble with the law, as well as a few friends who preferred the legality and high of K2, who started smoking K2 Summit everyday.

I smoked it on only about 5 occasions total, the last two it totally took me to a bad place. The feeling is indescribable, but I remember I could only sit there with my hands on my face, my brain in intense pain, feeling as though it was just melting into itself, nothing like a headache, leaps and bounds worse.

About a week later I started getting horrible headaches, this is in December. They got worse and worse and worse. This horrible feeling (there's no possible way to describe how painful it is) in my brain would return everytime I :
a.)ate sugar
b.)was up more than 8 hours
c.)took tylenol or any over the counter pain reliever
d. take any medication to make me tired
e. took my ADD medication (ridalin)
f. ate salt
g.worst of all, I couldn't smoke weed anymore, ever. I imagine for most people, this wouldn't be such a big deal. Other drugs are nice, sure, but I am a pothead. I love the giggles, I love the munchies, I love the perception, I love the creative flow, I love how it makes music amazing, sex, everything. No more of it. Imagine every time you're hanging out with friends, time after time you're offered a blunt, or a joint, or anything, and you have to refuse because if you take just one toke, for the next five hours you'll wish you were dead, because the brain melting pain just isn't worth it.

Worse yet, nobody can possibly relate, and I have nobody to relate to, because I can't find any reason for it on the internet, nobody with the same symptoms, everyone just says how awesome they think it is. I have one friend, who this started happening to, after he smoked it literally every hour of every day for 3 months straight. Now I have one other person in the same boat as me, but we still have found no help in the world.

(Sorry this is so long, but I feel all of this is necessary.)

These headaches begin when we wake up, and end when we fall asleep. The rest of the time they can be anywhere from tolerable, though still painful, to "I'm sorry I just can't deal with this conversation/work/hobby/anything"

We've both been to neurologists and brain surgeons, had MRIs and CAT scans done, taken different medications to help, but nobody has any idea, they just treat it like a headache, and all the headache medications only seem to make it worse.

I think it is somehow related to dopamine receptors or saratonin, because all of the things that trigger it, are supposed to cause pleasure. My friend thinks it has something to do with endorphins, for the same reason. But sex releases endorphines, and it doesn't make the pain worse.

The one and only cure is beer. I don't like it, and I think it sounds stupid, or like I want to be an alcoholic or something, but it's true. Liquor helps slightly, but then makes it worse, and it wears off much more quickly.

Can anybody offer any sort of feedback or know anybody who's gone through this? It's everyday and it's killing me and nothing will cure it. I'm at my wits end,
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried any other drugs since these headaches began? I know that shrooms can cure cluster headaches, so you could give that a try

I'm just trying to be helpful. He has seen professionals who have done nothing to help him. He himself said that alcohol (a drug) can help at times. Also what do you think pharmaceuticals are...

ChinaMayne is correct; psilocybin (and LSD) both are effective treatments for cluster headaches, though cluster headaches are a very rare occurrence.

Every single form of 'medicine' is a drug, though the inverse isn't necessarily true. Just because something is a drug doesn't mean it is bad or medicinally useless.

I'm not a fan of K2, and I'm really sorry to hear about your condition. I'll be thinking about you, man :(

thats really messed up. i only tried that stuff once and i didnt like the high. also felt hungover after using it. that, combined with the fact that noone knows what this stuff really does to your body, made it a one time affair for me.

You can't even tell the doctor what you took - they don't know what the fuck is in 'K2 Summit'.

^yeah, more drugs. brilliant :|

An uninformed comment. Even more brilliant :p

Morrow222: You might be able to treat your headaches with sub-threshold doses of psilocybin or LSD, maybe even melatonin. Here's a Wikipedia section describing this treatment alternative:
Cluster Headaches->Low Dose Psychedelics

You don't need to get high from these substances to find headache relief. That is if your type of headache can be treated this way.