• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

This is the perfect example of how marijuana laws are causing more harm than good.. people fear not marijuana, but the social punishment by consuming it. So, they (we) turn to generally new, unknown substances with a variety of effects (in this case, bad ones). Right now in my town of 2k, cops are fucking shit up, arresting people for stems under floormats.. so I have to choose between abstinence or synthetics.. and in my case, sobriety won the battle. I figure if I can last til december, Denver will be like El Dorado. Lol

But to OP, seems like k2 would be the cause, but there also may be coincidences.. just keep trying things

Alcohol also has a significant impact on serotonin, and I expect the reason beer is better treatment than liquor in this case is because of the added presence of the sedative hops. GABA may seem obvious but low GABA has never been linked to migraines. Low serotonin, on the other hand...

There is actually a class of drugs known as triptans that works by binding to 5-HT receptors for the express purpose of controlling migraines. Anyway, my first resort would be taking a fat dose of 5-HTP in the morning with a strong cup of coffee. At the very least it'll carpet bomb the problem until you can get hold of some triptans or ergots or something more specific.

Alcohol also has a significant impact on serotonin, and I expect the reason beer is better treatment than liquor in this case is because of the added presence of the sedative hops. GABA may seem obvious but low GABA has never been linked to migraines. Low serotonin, on the other hand...

There is actually a class of drugs known as triptans that works by binding to 5-HT receptors for the express purpose of controlling migraines. Anyway, my first resort would be taking a fat dose of 5-HTP in the morning with a strong cup of coffee. At the very least it'll carpet bomb the problem until you can get hold of some triptans or ergots or something more specific.

Possible, I drank some O'Duls or however it's spelled to see if it was the alcohol or another substance in the beer helping. It did nothing.
I'll research triptans when I get a chance. My head hurts so bad I can barely read or type.

I had an MRI done yesterday; waiting on the results. My CT scan was normal. I'm currently on the anti depressant amitriptyline, which is used for people with migraines, but it seems to be doing little to nothing except make me tired.

This really sucks, why me? :(

I know ouchie, I ask myself that everyday. And it's not that I might not ever be able to smoke weed anymore or anything drug related. It hurts so bad every second of every day. Everything I eat makes it worse. Couldn't even work right now if I had a job. I could say a thousand words for how I feel. Doing everything I can to fix it somehow.

I was prescribed amitriptyline when I first went to the neurologist. It made me tired and just made my head worse.

Sorry I'm not replying more often, always forgetting stuff and can't talk to PMs or anything yet. But pop me an email ([email protected]) so we can see if there's any correlations with this or anything. Also, have to tried drinking beer and if so did it help?

Best of luck!

Man I hate this jwh thing .

It's soo gay .
Like there's weed guys !!
You don't have to smoke a synthetic version of it !

I really enjoyed many of the properties of a blend of jwh-018 and 073. It manifested like a REALLY clear-headed sativa, and then I wouldn't feel 'burnt' or even tired for the couple hours after it wears off. Due to minor concerns about carcinogenic metabolites, I wouldn't replace weed with it on the regular, but it's not JUST ersatz cannabis.

I haven't yet combined it with hawt man-on-man action, so I haven't been able to confirm whether it's "soooo gay". ;)

ebola

I sent you an email morrow, any help yet? :( I've had this feeling in my head for a month now and I think I'm going insane. I can easily see my life ending in suicide if there's no way to stop this...

Just to chime in, I am ENJOYING my jwh-018 EVERY DAY :) i feel so bad that you guys are experiencing these problems...it's reallyl weird.

Me and my girl smoke the shit non stop now and we love it.

good luck to everyone

and please dont commit suicide

Sorry ouchie, terrible at logging in. But still happening me every day. Seeing neurologists and headache clinics but no luck yet.

I would have killed myself without beer by now TBH.

Sorry ouchie, terrible at logging in. But still happening me every day. Seeing neurologists and headache clinics but no luck yet.

I would have killed myself without beer by now TBH.

I was still smoking weed everyday and it made it 100 times worse. Now that I've stopped it's way more tolerable but I miss the ganja so much. The pain shifts to my upper, inner neck mostly when I haven't smoked weed, is it the same for you?

I haven't tried beer yet, but I'm afraid of becoming an alcoholic if I need it to feel normal. :(

This fucking sucks I just wanna enjoy being high with out intense pressure in my head.

I had similar Effects

I smoked weed many times. Then I smoked k2 three times and the last time I had an extremely bad trip. I got an increased heart rate and burning chest. The following weeks I had headaches whenever i tried to work out. Then I smoked marijuana and i had the same bad trip for over 2 hours. K2 ruined Weed for me. Fuck!

As someone who has used assorted ADHD, anti-anxiety, anti-depressant, and anti-psychotic medication for years, on top of extreme psychedelic abuse at points in my life, I think my viewpoint is legitimate.

Clearly not because you're fucked ;)

IMO, the cause is likely related to GABA receptors. This is probably the reason that alcohol helped. Long term abuse of marijuana can effect these receptors somewhere downstream. There was discussion of this in the advance drug discussion. The psychopharmacology is probably complicated, but it could be that you messed up your system and that is the reason weed and therefore THC is no longer tolerable. The only thing I can suggest is to use hashish instead of weed. It is higher in CBD and could give you more pleasant effects. You may also try GABA agonists such as alcohol or kava when you smoke. It is worth a try.

This person knows exactly what they're talking about. I am LIVING PROOF. When I first got introduced to weed I loved it, but still only smoked a few times a month at most. I never really started smoking a lot until I started smoking by myself (I only smoked with my friends for a long while). For a long time, even when I was smoking everyday (multiple times a day) a few hits of chronic would have me ripped out of my skull everytime. The reason I realized later I was smoking it so much was I self medicating for the fibromyalgia (I didn't know I had) and apparently that caused my tolerance to rocket way faster than normal. It got to the point where I wouldn't get high anymore from weed. I would spend 100 bucks, smoke it all to my head, and barely feel a buzz. Yet I continued smoking it everyday, because it was the only way I could MAYBE go to sleep (another reason why i loved it so much because I have horrible insomnia, and it helped it better than anything!) because now that my tolerance was so high it didn't even get me to go to sleep. I wasn't getting high, yet I was still smoking everyday and wayy more than before and my lungs and wallet were kicking me for it. This is when I found out about jwh018. I thought, "it has to be a miracle!". I smoked this shit like it was going out of style. Smoking so much of it caused the tolerance problem to exponentially get worse. I was at the point at one point of smoking 5g of 018 a week. That's fucking SICK. I literally would smoke 150mg bowls. It knocked me out everynight, and made my fibromyalgia bearable. Before all this I could take 3-4shots of alcohol and be drunk, or take 2mg xanax and be very groggy.

I rarely drank alcohol my whole life, and almost never used benzos. Ive stopped using 018 NEARLY as much. (shit it gets expensive if I'm buying it that frequently especially with express shipping everytime!) Yet because I'm not smoking it and my tolerance is a MONSTER it made my insomnia so much worse than it was even before and I had horrible anxiety when I didnt have it (cannabinoid withdrawls do exist if only when you reach an extreme level!), so for the first time in my life I resorted to benzos and alcohol to get me to sleep. What I found was 2mg xanax did nothing, even mixed with a few shots of vodka. I ended up taking at least 10mg with vodka and before that wouldve knocked me out in a second! What I felt was very surprising to me considering how much I took. That's when I started realizing cannabinoid abuse does effect your GABA receptors very negatively! Yet when I tried to explain how severe it effected them to my friends no one would believe me!!! I am glad I read this post because it is just confirmed. Do you happen to have a link to that thread in ADD?

The other thing that sucks is because cannabinoid tolerance builds so slowly it also fades pretty slowly. I really don't know how long I am going to have to abstain from all cannabinoids to get my tolerance low enough to get high from weed again.(the only way I can is if I drink a lot of vodka and take a lot of xanax) What do you people think? I am ordering some Kratom today as a way to go to sleep and not need jwh or weed or alcohol, and this is the only way I can see abstaining from it for a period over a month. The thing is i have no experience with Kratom, but have read a lot about it lately and it seems like exactly what I need!! I don't really have an opiate tolerance (never used opiates much, maybe one time in my life, but that was for less than a month) The one thing that worries me is that my weed tolerance is so high it may effect my opiate tolerance too. The only reason I have a suspicion that this could be true is I think I took around 50mg of hydrocodone about a few weeks ago which is about equal to 30mg oxycodone (which I know at one time was enough to get me pretty fucked up, and I didn't feel too much) I just hope I am buying enough kratom to last me a month!! I am getting 12g of apparently private stock 20x extract. 12g is about 50 dollars. I am thinking I am going to need very little of this because they also offer 28g of whole leaf red vein kratom which they are having a 50% blow out sale on for 7.50. I also ordered those 28g. Do you think I stocked up on enough to at least last me a few weeks??

Also, to the OP. I have experienced something similar to the headache you're describing except it was with pure 018 and it was like one of my first times doing it, and I way over did it (when my tolerance was much lower) and it gave me so much anxiety. I had smoked a shit load that day considering my tolerance was much lower then and I got the WORST migraine I have ever experienced. It literally felt like someone was drilling a drill into my skull, nothing made it better for hours and I was in such intense pain I've never experienced anything that horrible. The weird thing is my friends ended up calling me later that night asking if they could come over with some chronic and theyd smoke me out. I FREAKING JUMPED OUT OF MY BED. I WAS LIKE YESSSSS, FINALLLY!! And it actually made it better, which seems to be the opposite to what happened to you. The thing is I think the fact I smoked so much when my tolerance was a lot lower had a lot to due with the negative effects, and now that my tolerance is so high even though I smoked it so frequently and in such mass quantities is the reason I never experienced it after that. (It actually came back the next time I smoked 018, but it stopped happening after that I believe)

I just hope I am buying enough kratom to last me a month!! I am getting 12g of apparently private stock 20x extract. 12g is about 50 dollars. I am thinking I am going to need very little of this because they also offer 28g of whole leaf red vein kratom which they are having a 50% blow out sale on for 7.50. I also ordered those 28g. Do you think I stocked up on enough to at least last me a few weeks??

Uh, dude. All together you have like 10-15 doses. If you have a high natural tolerance to opioids like I do, then it sounds more like 7 doses. Each one lasts 6-8 hours.

Sounds like the OP should detoxify his system by stopping all drugs and chemicals for a period of time. Maybe for a month, he could avoid factory foods and try eating natural foods without additives like MSG and preservatives. Eat good clean meat and vegetables and see what happens. I've never done anything like this before but it could be worth trying. There must be something at the health foods store that cleans the crap out of you. Go for a fresh start.

Thanks for warning about JWH. I've never tried it. I would rather stay with plants.

This is why you stick to the drugs with long histories of human usage which show them to be safe.