• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

I'm sure you all have heard of K2 Summit, and probably smoked it some time or another, well here is my story about it, and how it's ruined my life.

So since the age of 16 I've recreationally smoked marijuana, I'm now almost 19 and all my good friends and most the people I know still do. A few months ago, around October, I had a couple friends in trouble with the law, as well as a few friends who preferred the legality and high of K2, who started smoking K2 Summit everyday.

I smoked it on only about 5 occasions total, the last two it totally took me to a bad place. The feeling is indescribable, but I remember I could only sit there with my hands on my face, my brain in intense pain, feeling as though it was just melting into itself, nothing like a headache, leaps and bounds worse.

About a week later I started getting horrible headaches, this is in December. They got worse and worse and worse. This horrible feeling (there's no possible way to describe how painful it is) in my brain would return everytime I :
a.)ate sugar
b.)was up more than 8 hours
c.)took tylenol or any over the counter pain reliever
d. take any medication to make me tired
e. took my ADD medication (ridalin)
f. ate salt
g.worst of all, I couldn't smoke weed anymore, ever. I imagine for most people, this wouldn't be such a big deal. Other drugs are nice, sure, but I am a pothead. I love the giggles, I love the munchies, I love the perception, I love the creative flow, I love how it makes music amazing, sex, everything. No more of it. Imagine every time you're hanging out with friends, time after time you're offered a blunt, or a joint, or anything, and you have to refuse because if you take just one toke, for the next five hours you'll wish you were dead, because the brain melting pain just isn't worth it.

Worse yet, nobody can possibly relate, and I have nobody to relate to, because I can't find any reason for it on the internet, nobody with the same symptoms, everyone just says how awesome they think it is. I have one friend, who this started happening to, after he smoked it literally every hour of every day for 3 months straight. Now I have one other person in the same boat as me, but we still have found no help in the world.

(Sorry this is so long, but I feel all of this is necessary.)

These headaches begin when we wake up, and end when we fall asleep. The rest of the time they can be anywhere from tolerable, though still painful, to "I'm sorry I just can't deal with this conversation/work/hobby/anything"

We've both been to neurologists and brain surgeons, had MRIs and CAT scans done, taken different medications to help, but nobody has any idea, they just treat it like a headache, and all the headache medications only seem to make it worse.

I think it is somehow related to dopamine receptors or saratonin, because all of the things that trigger it, are supposed to cause pleasure. My friend thinks it has something to do with endorphins, for the same reason. But sex releases endorphines, and it doesn't make the pain worse.

The one and only cure is beer. I don't like it, and I think it sounds stupid, or like I want to be an alcoholic or something, but it's true. Liquor helps slightly, but then makes it worse, and it wears off much more quickly.

Can anybody offer any sort of feedback or know anybody who's gone through this? It's everyday and it's killing me and nothing will cure it. I'm at my wits end,
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Im sorry to post in a thread so old, but i cant help but wonder... Have the headaches and other symptoms gone away?

For all of you dealing with the anxiety that this has caused, i give you my best wishes in your recovery from this. I have underwent a JWH freakout once. I know how uncontrollable and horrifying the experience can be. But I am a still a fan of synthesized cannabinoids. I prefer the increased intensity of the experience, being a person who loves to push my limits with substances.

Now.... REI-REBO... holy CAPS LOCK batman.
Why be suck a fucking prick? They made a mistake, one that cost them very dearly. There is no need for bashing, Im sure there is no one who realizes their mistake more than they do.
The dangers of dosing with these chemicals is very well known to anyone who even looks on the first page of a google search of these compounds. What I think we should take away from this is how varied the interactions of these substances are between different people. No ones body chemistry is exactly the same, and we have to remember as users of these new and experimental substances, we are wading through unexplored territory.

Also... REI-REBO, i saw some swims in there. Either get some class or take that shit to a site where they believe the delusion that that shit holds up in court.

Last edited:
For all of you dealing with the anxiety that this has caused, i give you my best wishes in your recovery from this. I have underwent a JWH freakout once. I know how uncontrollable and horrifying the experience can be. But I am a still a fan of synthesized cannabinoids. I prefer the increased intensity of the experience, being a person who loves to push my limits with substances.

Now.... REI-REBO... holy CAPS LOCK batman.
Why be suck a fucking prick? They made a mistake, one that cost them very dearly. There is no need for bashing, Im sure there is no one who realizes their mistake more than they do.
The dangers of dosing with these chemicals is very well known to anyone who even looks on the first page of a google search of these compounds. What I think we should take away from this is how varied the interactions of these substances are between different people. No ones body chemistry is exactly the same, and we have to remember as users of these new and experimental substances, we are wading through unexplored territory.

Also... REI-REBO, i saw some swims in there. Either get some class or take that shit to a site where they believe the delusion that that shit holds up in court.

no your wrong... i think alot of the people who take these compounds who replied in this post HAD NO IDEA WHAT THEY DOSED....
they bought it in some shit ass gas station from some fuck who barley knows where he got it.. or whats in it... should not be smoked.. spice and 2k..

other people have not made mistakes yet and should read and know why people have had problems with it...

there is almost a withdrawal from it.. from chronic use

im done here ive made my points..

I've used various JWH's daily for the past five months or so and I haven't noticed any negative side effects whatsoever. I'm not accusing you of making stuff up, but I've never seen anything like this from JWH, and I know many people who use it. Also, to state that it causes irreversible brain hemorrhage is just plain wrong. If you use an idiotic amount (30+mg without a huge tolerance) all bets are off. However, many millions of people use this stuff without catastrophic brain damage. All evidence shows that is it no more dangerous than alcohol.

I work in an emergency room and we have had people come in after smoking K2 every few days for the past few months. Almost every time it is because they went unconscious and their friends could not wake them up. So far, 100% of these people that I have personally seen (9 so far) had no immediately evident permanent effects, and other than being super stoned they returned to normalness after a few hours.

HOWEVER, most people come in with very high blood pressures, like 200/110, as well as high heart rates. If you happen to have congenital abnormalities of your brain vasculature, such as a "berry aneurysm," blood pressures like that could definitely cause the aneurysm to rupture and hemorrhage. From what I have seen, though, I don't personally think that K2 == brain hemorrhage without some type of prior abnormality. I have also searched medical literature for and not found any case reports of people having brain hemorrhage after smoking K2.

ok - been absorbing these posts as I am freaking out a bit. I was smoking various blends of K2 off and on for the last year or so, with none of the problems described here. Sure the high was intense, slight anxiety, etc. but the stuff helps me sleep, takes the edge off, and the anxiety was short lived (say about 10 min) and I was being drug tested so figured (LIKE AN IDIOT!!) why not? However, I am now having tightening in my chest and chest pains whenever my heart rate gets to say about 110 bpm. When I am resting, no issues.

I picked up some Summit 2.0 from an online seller in the USA and I am pretty certain this has been the cause my chest pains. I smoked it about 8 days ago with NO effects, didn't even get high. No chest pains, etc. Then about two days later while mowing the grass - bam - chest pains. I immediately thought I might be having a heart attack! Also, regarding this online dealer, I thought I had researched this company before my purchase, but now more research is showing they are selling a counterfeit version of K2.

I have had a basic stress test last week and I am scheduled for another dye stress test next week. My first stress test came back completely normal but my chest was aching the entire time. I don't have any of the headaches, paranoia, etc that others are having - but I am having the chest pains. They are not subsiding. I was thinking that after a week or so I would start to feel better. For those of you that have had chest pains, have they lasted?

I was especially intrigued by reading Birdman's posts. I am truly freaking out that I may have totally F'd my life up. I worked out daily before these incidents, but now I can't even walk around at a leisurely pace without having this tighting in the middle of chest.

And info anyone can provide - would be much appreciated. It seems that most of the info regarding K2 and chest pains never really have any follow up posts - so I am hoping that they will subside and I can get back to 'normal'.

And for the self righteous. Yes, you are correct. I am a complete moron for smoking this stuff. I am kicking myself throughout the day. I am just sick to my stomach that I was so stupid to try this crap. Also, I have been a regular weed smoker for 20 years and am done with everything. No more weed, no more nothing. I feel that weed and any type of smoke will on create more issues for me.

Any info from the folks that have lived this hell for longer than a week or so would be GREATLY appreciated.

but a special note to REI-REBO - it's "following' not "fallowing'. You seemed to be interested in folks proper use of the English language, so I thought I would throw you that bone. Free of charge. Cheers!

Last edited:
I am not sure, but I believe that I am suffering chest pains from smoking K2 Summit 2.0. I am scheduled to have a dye-type stress test next week after my first test came back normal - my EKG was 'perfect' per the cardiologist. What's weird is that I felt NO effects while smoking the stuff, but then two days later I was mowing the grass and felt a tightening in my chest. It has been over a week now and I am still feeling these chest pains while just walking around. I typically do a strong hour of eliptical 5 times a week, working up a major sweat and some weight lifting. Recently, I was doing P90X and never had anything like this before.

Now could I be wrong? Maybe. But when I google 'K2 chest pains' - I get lots of hits. I can only hope it isn't the K2, just will wait to see what comes back on my next stress test. That being said - I wouldn't touch the stuff - ever again. I'm done with it and, not to sound like everyone's mother, but I would strongly discourage anyone else from smoking this stuff. The choice is yours however.

Hi Raymo, just read your post. Wanted to let you know that the daily chest pains started alleviating for me around 6 months. I still get them every now and again but it is much better. I am now 9 months. I still get some anxiety spikes, still self conscious about my breathing especially when I am in warm rooms or when there is no fresh air coming in. Other than that, I am doing better. It has been a journey for me and I wish it upon noone. I havent drank alcohol, smoked ciggarettes, or started smoking the blends again and I do not know if I will ever do anything again. I tried to smoke one time and freaked me out. When I tried to drink, I became more self aware of my breathing again and that caused me to panic again, so I am just refraining from doing anything. I feel much better than I did 4-5 months ago, so I am remaining positive that I will have a full recovery eventually.

Regarding people with follow up posting. I just happened to tell myself this will be the last time I am checking this site, having last checked this site a couple months ago. Its hard to recover from an anxiety disorder and continue to read this, it becomes a vicious cycle. So this will be the last time I check in on this thread until I feel I have recovered completely. If you have medical insurance, have a stress test/echocardiogram performed. I had one done and it provided some relief that my heart was ok. Until the 7 month mark, I was still convinced that I will never lead a normal life. Now I am starting to believe I will recover.

Best advice I can give you in your state is this. Get thorougly examined by your doctor to qwell your health anxiety. If you need coping mechanisms, I went to anxietyzone . com, just remove the spaces, that place even has a chat room if you need someone to vent too. It helped me tremendously. Second thing is to get off the internet. I was spending around 6 hours a day, EVERYDAY, just trying to figure out what was wrong with me. It was really ruining my life and marriage. The next thing I did was started taking vitamins. I will list what I took and what I am still taking to give you an example of what may help you as I feel they helped me. So to recap, see a doctor to clear up the lingering doubt. Refrain from the stupid internet for awhile. And get healthy again, both mind and body. Best of luck, sorry I will not be following up but this is basically a summary of what needs to happen for you to heal. Took me a long ass time to figure it out. Here are the vitamins. Carlson Labs is one of the highest rated vitamin manufacturers and the potency is guaranteed. They also have the highest quality ingredients which the body absorbs more easily.

Multivitamin: 2 a day in the morning.
http://www.iherb.com/Carlson-Labs-Super-2-Daily-Vitamins-Minerals-Iron-Free-180-Soft-Gels/11800?at=0

Chelated Magnesium: I take 2 of these a day(1 in the morning, 1 before bed), this helped me sleep, calmed me down and is good for chest issues
http://www.iherb.com/Carlson-Labs-Chelated-Magnesium-180-Tablets/10928?at=0

Fish Oil: Once again I take 2 of these on top of the amount in my multivitamin(1 in morning, 1 before bed)
http://www.iherb.com/Carlson-Labs-Super-Omega-3-Gems-Fish-Oil-100-30-Free-Soft-Gels/2799?at=0

Vitamin D3: I take 1 a day in the morning.
http://www.iherb.com/Carlson-Labs-Vitamin-D3-2000-IU-360-Soft-Gels/8743?at=0

Best advice, quit going online. You have to forget what happened.

I grew up Mormon so I was taught that all drugs were equally bad even weed. So when I graduated high school I heard about this stuff you could get at head shops that's like legal weed. I thought if it was legal then it can't be bad for you so me and my friends started smoking it and loved it. So for the next two years we smoked constantly. I even started ordering the chemical online and making our own for dirt cheap. Once it became illegal here though I stopped. The main reason I liked it so much was because it was legal and I knew where to et it for cheap. I could smoke some in my car then go into work and not worry about smelling like a skunk. I could pass any drug test and be high as balls while I took a piss in the cup. JWH 18 was fun for a while but now that it's illegal I might as well use the real deal ;)

Thanks dude! I had cancer 12 years ago and yes - the Internet will kill ya! Thanks again.

REI-REBO calm down. also, you don't know any more about it then anyone else. It's a research chemical. There is a HUGE amount of data in our synthetic cannabinoid thread

I've done K2 about 4-5 times and definitely would say that it has some negative side effects like nausea, extreme anxiety/paranoia for me. However it is a research chemical, there's really not enough proven about long term effects. I'm sure we'll know soon.

Unless I'm in a situation where there's be bad consequences if I smoked weed I wouldn't smoke K2. Hell to the no. It definitely is missing some very pleasurable qualities that make obvious negative difference in how much you enjoy your high.

I'm sorry to hear from all of you who;ve had some more serious side effects. I take Mind Force Cordyceps capsules that help brain function that my health nut (and more-than-average-psycadelic drug user). They might help you all out. They are made from certain kind of mushroom and have come to help me when I'm overstressed/overworked/tired/headache..etc.

<3

Synthetic cannabinoid question

I smoked JHW last week ,probably had overdone it,,Had a panic anxiety attack and now after 1 week I have tinnitus ,ringing in my head, which does not go away even for a second whatever I do. I have used drugs before but this one so called legal ruined my life , Dangerous poison stuff ,,I dont know how I am going to continue my life after that ..smitty how are you up to now? did the tinnitus gone away or maybe relaxed a little bit? I havent slept for 2 nights ,I tried Valerian but my anxiety very high I have destroyed my self.. anyone any advice

I can confirm that synthetic cannabinoid can cause tinnitus and it has nothing to do with anxiety and panic attack, I had the panic attacks when I realized that tinnitus came from the drug before that I thought I will go away or something to do with sinnus etc..but no It started with the first smoke of JHW and now life is hell ..

I had a terrible ringing in my ears after smoking a synthetic cannabinoid blend I also have a pressure in my head.I can not sleep ,I ve ruined my life and I want to die because of this stupid drug ,,morroww are u better?I know what u are getting through I am going to a doctor tomorrow to see if I get some pils so that I can sleep. Does anyone else had tinnitus from this?
I hope I dont kill myself I pray to God everyday ,this thing should be illegal.

I got ringing in my ears really bad once after smoking what I think was jwh 250 mixes with who knows but I just passed out and felt better when I woke up

hummm.. this is crazy, ive had similir feelings on Legal spice products. along with convulsive breathing and shutters

not very helpful.. Harsh punishment, just delete the comment...but ok

Last edited: