• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

in my opinion spice is the worst drug out there i smoked it for 6 months straight im pretty sure i had a stroke one time when i smoked it out of a bong
if any one has any questions about spice feel free to ask me ive smoke over 500 grams of that deadly ass shit

oh ya is there anyone out there who might be able to give me a few tips on getting my mind back to norml i used to smoke pot alot but i quit like one month ago i been smoking spice since feburary and but quit recently because im pretty sure this shit is very deadly oh ya and how long does it take for the mind to recover from spice im also might have some sort of psychosis from it

Fuck synthetics...

My sentiments exactly, absolute garbage, no, worse than garbage, and the high is sooooooooooo..................... soulless, try stopping smoking that crap and go back to the real deal for a while and you'll see what I mean, totally soulless high, it's like they took ONE chemical from pot but there's like 100 different cannibinoids in pot as well as an anti psychotic called cannibinol. They've done this before with synthetic THC like marinol, etc. and guess what........that induced anxiety in many people and many people didn't like it, even ones who smoked pot, pot balances itself out, isolating ONE cannabinoid from the whole thing just doesn't work, it's like taking something completely out of its context. Spice smokers may as well be crackheads, zombies, I see that there is some animosity towards spice heads from some old heads and I think this is good, it should be ostracized, and anybody selling it is just pushing poison so I have no compassion towards the makers and distributors, they know it's harming people but are making a TON of money off it, just greed, not cool.

evil

Ok

Last night I smoked this stuff again (for science!)

It was a dumb idea

I won't be doing it ever again, its not worth the sideffects.
Unless you like tripping in yer living room, its not a standby for when u have no weed....

Let's just say when it started to get to me, next thing I knew it I was in a nasty lookin dentist office in some back alley in china in the 1800's, apparently I was ther for some serious dentistry and they were outta opium for the anistetic, so I got handed some spice
Shit got weird, I was very sure this was all real.....the disturbing thing is this out of body experience only lasted for 15 minutes.....after awhile I puked quite a lot, so I won't be using this stuff ever again. I'm feeling fine today, only thanks to my wonderful fiance being a great trip sitter and the fact that I detoxed my system of the junk today. Stay away from spice! Even if its for science, its not worth being the guinea pig

Last edited:
I know this is probably all over talked but I kind of wanted to have my say and get some advice.

I've been smoking pot since I was 18 years old, after I had my son and got really depressed. Now, I had ADD (unmedicated), Lupus and Diabetes. I mostly take pot/legal weed now only because I'm a writer and it helps me FOCUS more clearly and not take forever to write.

I went off Weed because it was playing HAVOC on my lungs and I gave it up only after I found this fake weed. I've been smoking 4 months now, well I was.

I started to get; lazy, tired all the time, headaches, and I would get INCREDIBLY angry and irritated if I didn't have it after 12-24 hours. It got to a point where I was smoking a 3g pack of the strongest in 2 days. My skin got dry, my eyes sunk in a little and then I started to get heart palpitations and ended up in hospital.

I gave up three days ago.

It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. I can't go back to pot cos I went to try and ended up having an asthma attack (all 4 times I tried). I'm unfocused, shaky, angry/irritated and heavily depressed.

I want it back so bad.

But all the above tells me NO NO NO.

I have to be strong, good luck to you all with it but I'd rather not write than feel like I relied on this for the rest of my life.

Anyone got any ideas to help me focus?

Probably the best thing to do is give up all drugs, eat right and exercise. If your jonesin for a cannabis high forget about the synthetic stuff, buy some good cannabis and get a vaporizer like the volcano. This way you don't actually get any smoke in your lungs causing an asthma attack, all you get is thc vapor that gets you really high and doesn't clog up your lungs.

So last I was drunk and not making the best choices. I decided to smoke some weed, but I did a two very tiny hits from a joint. It honestly didn't make me feel bad plus I was also very drunk. I think I might be able to smoke weed again, but in small quantity's.

So last I was drunk and not making the best choices. I decided to smoke some weed, but I did a two very tiny hits from a joint. It honestly didn't make me feel bad plus I was also very drunk. I think I might be able to smoke weed again, but in small quantity's.

How long has it been for you? I took one very small puff this past week and it totally gave me panic attack symptoms. After taking a very minute puff, barely any smoke at all with no stoned feeling to speak of, I began to freak out and feel as though I couldnt breathe. Everyone kept asking me why I was so pale, I felt as though I was gonna pass out. It looks as though it will be an EXTREMELY long time before I can partake if ever again. It was a sad day for me, I love the taste and now I know I cannot do it. 6 months of sobriety and I still have anxiety issues from the initial panic attack each day. I cannot wait to be fully recovered.

I love how all the people shitting on synthetic cannabinoids are all people with less than 100 posts and can barely speak English.

^True that
I know I said I wouldn't smoke spice again, but I got more freebies in the mail. Same spice brand, but I refuse to open the new bag of mystic diamond blue (opened the black blend right away, its the same stuff I smoked from the first bag of mystic diamond black) no ill effects, no vomitting, just nice weed like high that baselines after 30 minutes to an hour.
Got smoked out over the weekend, got high but it was wayyyy better feeling than either of the blends. Weed is better, unless ur on probation
I also tried that blend called darkness.....goddamn that shit induces panic quickly, its vile

I love how all the people shitting on synthetic cannabinoids are all people with less than 100 posts and can barely speak English.

I hope you aren't referring to me because I actually am highly educated but just made a horrible choice for my actions. I started synth's due to random drug testing and I consumed enjoyably for 13 months. One morning I had a bad reaction, and since then I have not felt right. My hopes on this site is to find information or relief for my prolonged symptoms, not to bash something that I partook in for so long.

Like I have told numerous people before, if you asked me before December 24th what my opinion was on herbal blends I would have told you they were the best thing I ever came across. Now if you ask me after a negative, life altering experience and I will tell you the exact opposite. I got all my friends smoking herbal blends and once they saw what occurred with me for the first 3 months, not even one of them have touched it since. It was that bad. So whether you choose to believe me or not, that is your choice.

By the way, the reason why many of us have less than 100 posts is because we never looked for sites such as this when things were going well. This is the same reason why you often read alot of negative reviews on products because when things go well, we do not take the time out to post reviews or go on forums. We usually only do so if there is an issue at hand. I would of never have thought about looking or joining a site such as this one prior to December 24th. Since then, I have been looking for avenues for education and guidance in how to overcome my panic/anxiety disorder that this has brought upon me, if that is even what I have. This is from a guy who smoked for 13 months at a rate of 3g per week of daily consumption with no breaks. My only word for people who still believe this is harmless is to do it in moderation. Do not overdo it like I had, only negative things will occur. Good luck to you.

Last edited:
How long has it been for you? I took one very small puff this past week and it totally gave me panic attack symptoms. After taking a very minute puff, barely any smoke at all with no stoned feeling to speak of, I began to freak out and feel as though I couldnt breathe. Everyone kept asking me why I was so pale, I felt as though I was gonna pass out. It looks as though it will be an EXTREMELY long time before I can partake if ever again. It was a sad day for me, I love the taste and now I know I cannot do it. 6 months of sobriety and I still have anxiety issues from the initial panic attack each day. I cannot wait to be fully recovered.

I has been 10 months for me now I did continue to drink during this whole time. Also I wasn't addicted to them and only used it very rarely.

I has been 10 months for me now I did continue to drink during this whole time. Also I wasn't addicted to them and only used it very rarely.

Thanks for the reply, maybe at 10 months I will begin to feel better as well. Regarding drinking, I had 1 mikes hard lemonade at 4th of July celebrations and it was ok, I actually felt a slight buzz, normally I am a 3/4 bottle of vodka kinda guy so it was rare.

I always forget Forums but did you have anxiety as well such as when you were about to go someplace, almost like you didnt want to go for the fear of how you may feel once you got there? If so how long did that last for you. Right now I am finally sleeping better almost through the night. My issue is with that type of anxiety and also feeling short on breath out of nowhere. It is like I will be fine watching TV then all of a sudden I am panicking because I cant get enough air. Thanks

You don't have to spend a lot of time on a forum to know that crap is
trash. It has the negative side effects of shwag at best only to be
priced like nugs. It's an atrocity. To synthesis a plant that has
evolved with our species for the 10,000 years prior to the prohibition
is absurd. I won't even call it a synthetic cannibinoid because all it
is is something you smoke that gets you high.

I don't believe it interacts with the endocannibinoid receptors in our
brain. I think its some funky shit they sprayed on some plants that
gives you a reaction. It's a drug, but I wont insult cannabis by
making the comparison.
- Show quoted text -

^ I rest my case.

What is that "- Show quoted text -" shit? Did you just copy and paste from some other forum or something?

It would be nice if they would study it more to find all the effects. I'm fairly certain it fucked with my chemical processes in my brain. I do feel better, but most of the time I feel like shit. Does anyone know how to get the brain back to normal or if you can?

Forum1969.. you know I don't know what ur deal is.. I go on this site to see progress and I have read people recovering.. ( jb2000) faramack etc.. you said you did it one time and on another post you said you weren't addicted to it and did it several times.. wtf.. you said you r recoveted 99% and you still feel like shit most days.. its in my mid 6th month and Im doing a lot better.. still dealing with mental anxiety but its better.. im done with this site.. you seem like full of shit... You said you go see a phycologist and never reported back to what she said and I'm sure she we have told you to quit goin on these sites.. anyways good luck to everyone on there true recovery.. take care...

Hi braveheart, how have you been doing? Hope you had a great 4th of July. I am still battling here as well I believe with anxiety. I started looking up more serious disorders again today due to the fact I keep having sharp chest pains and get extremely short of breath to where I panic. If its cool, I am fine, but give me warm air and I am gonna freak out. I dont know whats going on with me but when I was looking up things I caught myself and got offline. I still cannot believe all I have is lingering anxiety and I still keep trying to self diagnos something more severe such as schizophrenia or psychosis, but I dont think I really have those either. I guess I am still just scared and hoping that the anxiety will just go away. Talk to you soon.

Im going to tell everyone what i think after reading......

it sounds like all the people who have problems should have fallowed basic rules
and one of the fallowing things im going to mention happend to you for being...... im sorry to say A FOOL!!!!!!!

you had an EXTREME overdose..... when i get a compound i test it... theres test kits that will test positive for other things that are close ect..

know your source.. know where the FUCK you got this shit from....

HAVE A MILIGRAM SCALE YOU [was this necessary? - chainer]

DO NOT TRUST SOMEONE ELSEs BLEND.. what if they spilled something they DID NOT SEE!

the dose for let use JWH-211 for an example is roughly 2-5 MG

THIS IS A STRONG COMPOUND DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT DOSE
(its the ATOMIC WEIGHT of the compound its not cut)

you should have dosed out 1 MG then sprinkled micrograms on whatever you smoked at first...

ANYWAY

this is other stuff that is very possible as well...

YOU FREAKED THE FUCK OUT.. yes you panic had no idea what was going on this is way stronger then weed you had delusions...
your delusions for an extremly strong compound touching your brain receptors not being ready for it.. not having enough drug experience

YOUR PERMIMENTLY WEIRD IN YOUR OWN HEAD from your DELUSIONS you had UNDER THE INFLUENCE of this COMPOUND..

THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE NO EVEN TOOK THE NORMAL DOSE! AND SHOULD HAVE USED MICROGRAMS

3RD!

your 2K SUMMIT BULLSHIT and other SPICE BULLSHIT has most likely ALOT of JWH AM-**** and other UNKNOWN COMPOUNDS that are not even synthetic cannabis compounds.... (example someone fucked up on a MxE synth... fuck it throw it in the spice.....)
(spice was the bottom of the barrel... over stock things that could not be sold/fucked up spice is like the BEALLS OUTLET OF CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS YOU [calm down - chainer]!

even without spice if you dont know what your dealing with and dont have a MG scale you most likely dont know your source....
and your playing chemical russian roulette with your brain...

ON A SIDE NOTE....

I [we don't swim here - chainer ] has recieved some new compound today its a synthetic cannabis compound ive researched this myself.. i have alot of chemistry knowledge.. swims (i mean my) effects were very pleasent with 600 micrograms, this shows you 5mg is WAY OVER DOING IT SWIM DID .6MG.

im not going to doctor you to your recovery.. because honestly anything can be wrong... you smoked unkown compounds you retards...
this is not a flame post tho... im just STRESSING! if you dont have a MG scale and know your shit this is not for you! STAY AWAY!

also want to add alot of these post look like bullshit with the (quote text) poor english.. some of you might have real problems i hope you the best... this is not a flame post... this is a post to WARN PEOPLE TO BE CAREFUL WITH THINGS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!

they can be great you can learn alot you can have alot of fun! but respect it ! AND IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU DONT TAKE IT... BECAUSE THATS NOT RESPECTING IT!

Last edited by a moderator: