• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

I just flushed my 4g bag of JWH-018. This shit is scary. I'm going back to nature.

Could this condition that the OP and others are describing be a result of combining JWH-018 with ADD medication? Maybe the combo causes some kind of neurological damage.

The anonymous toxicity study on JWH-018 did say that it could effect the metabolism of other drugs.

Although, I have to say that in the week I spent smoking JWH-018, I had nothing but pleasurable highs. It was amazing actually, but I don't need to get high that badly. I felt like a crackhead smoking that powder.

For all those who are suffering, I truly feel for you and wish you the best. Please don't do anything hasty, there's always hope.

why are people arguing the ethics of whether or not a drug ruined this guys life? hes obviously in a shit ton of pain due to his drug use, yes he realizes its his fault...but his intentions weren't that of having killer headaches...motha fucka was just tryna get high and shit went wrong...

Well said. He's just telling us what his experience was and asking for help. Some people are so small-minded.

There's research on jwh compounds the carcinogenicity of them. More and more of it is pointing towards it being quite carcinogenic.

I've smoked K2 for a week or two and had no complaints what so ever. No pains, no headaches, nothing..

I smoked very very small amounts of the JWH sprinkled on top of K2 and also by itself. I made my own blend and smoked that also. My friends and my girlfriend have smoked the same exact stuff as me (k2, my own shit, and pure jwh -018) and not one of them have gotten any headaches.

Me on the other hand.. I've been having the world's worst headache from about 2:00pm - i go to sleep every single day for the past week. It feels as if my brain is swelling against my skull and causing the pain. The ONLY thing that makes the pain go away is beer. Not just one beer either. In order for the headache to completely go away, I have to drink to the point of being drunk. I've tried Tylenol, Alieve, and nothing seems to work. I stopped smoking last week when I noticed that smoking it instantly gave me a headache.

I haven't been to the doctors yet, but does anybody know anything that can possibly help. I'm freaking dying here.

Not knowing anything about this K2 or JWH-*pick-a-number* crapola...(WTF is all this new shit anyway?), but I do know what works wonders for my headaches (which I rarely get) = EXCEDRIN!! I can pop Tylenol, aspirin, even my Methadone...but the only thing that seems to work for me is EXCEDRIN. Give it a try...can't make it any worse than it already is.
I try to follow the Golden Rule for drugs = "Do drugs, don't let drugs do you!!"

I remember reading this thread a long time ago and thinking 'wow the jwhs never made me feel like that at all,' now unfortunately I can say understand much of what people are complaining of. For me the symptoms aren't nearly as bad as most, but I could see them getting a lot worse if I continued.

I've used jwh-018, 073, and 250 on and off for a year and only the past couple months have I really noticed negatives. I don't doubt I could have gotten a horrible quality jwh powder that is causing it, but either way I had to quit.

I have an on and off dull pressure on my forehead and temples, a foggy bleh feeling around my eyes, my digestive system gets upset often, and my overall health seems diminished(easily fatigued and out of breath, [my skin also bruises easier, although this could just be paranoia]). The headache increases when trying to do anything mentally challenging or tedious which requires focus, not to a painful level, but its presence makes focusing on important tasks and even some enjoyable ones impossible most of the time. I find that I can't enjoy doing things I normally did such as listening to/creating music, web design, reading, and sometimes even the internet is too much for me to focus on. I've had blood tests recently in the past(though before these side effects) and they were fine.

Phenazepam and phenibut both cure the headache interestingly enough. They also give me tons of energy and make me feel much healthier.

I kept denying that jwh was contributing to this ever increasing brainfogged fatigue, but I figured it was best to stop after realizing that I felt much better after a week of no jwh and consistently felt worse after vaporizing jwh. I have no doubts really that this will pass in a week or two of no JWH, but I figured I'd add my experience.

The reason GABA agonists (Alcohol, Valium, Ambien) are curing the headaches and malaise feeling is because JWH and cannabinoids in general inhibit GABA, and these compounds reverse that. People are smoking pure cannabinoid agonists every day, sometimes multiple times a day and expecting the same side effect profile as weed. This is simply not going to happen. I like the analogy someone made between buprenorphine and heroin. If you use bupe 8mg every day and feel a plateau effect and then suddenly switch to heroin without a dose plateau, you're gonna feel some serious shit, not to mention the other physical side effects of heroin use.

That being said, I'm on my last 2 3.5 gram packets of K2 and starting to develop some of the outlying signs of problems, namely increased anxiety (I have had an anxiety spectrum disorder for most of my life, so I feel comfortable controlling my anxiety), paranoia, hypochondria, and just a general feeling of anxiety. I'm getting very mild headaches, and keeping a watch for gastrointestinal problems, which I believe are related to the massive food intake I have on JWH (crazy good munchies). I've been using for about 3-4 months at most.

People's receptors should reset over an extended period of time, but the nature of RCs is that we can't really know that for sure. To the people smoking JWH and other research cannabinoids; Treat this like any other drug. Give yourself time to reset your receptors so you don't potentially permanently fry anything. Heroin is just fine in small doses, and I suspect these RCs will be fine in small doses as well.

Anybody afflicted with negative effects should see a GP or neurologist if possible, and do report back if your symptoms get better with time. 10+ months with symptoms does worry me

I'm sorry, but for the people who sat there and kept smoking tons of it because it wasn't doing anything or wasn't kicking in fast enough, and then suddenly a few minutes later it kicked in overwhelmingly and you had a panic attack because it was too much, you're a dumbass. It's probably a sign that you should do your fucking research before you dive head first into something you don't know anything about. Just because people arn't smart enough to read up on something before they do it and end up overdosing, doesn't mean its a bad or evil drug. Any drug can have horrid side effects if you do too much. If I'm wrong, please refer to me the name of that drug.

Personally, all I need is one SMALL hit out of a onie to be set. Anything more and its too much. The smaller the amount, the better. When I only do a little bit like this I get a pleasurable warm heavy feeling throughout my body and my appreciation for music skyrockets, plus the increase in philosophical thoughts and ideas is very interesting. Do too much and I get all shaky and my heart beats too fast while I'm just waiting for it to end.

Bottom line, people just need to do their research first. After all, it is a research chemical, so if you're doing it I hope you know your accepting being a ginnie pig. I actually laugh at the people around here who walk in the headshop thinking this stuff is 'probably weaker then weed since its legal.' Darwinism at its finest.

Hello i am suffering terribly i smoked a incense blend in June i got from a local convenience store a week after i went through health problems and im still going through horrible symptoms. I have a constant headache all the time in my forehead, plus i get other pains in my head,my vison is slightly fucked, i cant digest food right, i cant sleep, i sweat everynight, my muscles twitch, im paranoid about people looking at me, nothing ever feels right. I feel as if i am trapped in a fucking terrible nightmare. My shits always come out hard no matter how balanced my meals are. I had smoked the stuff twice and only had about 10 hits on both days from a aluminum pipe. IT WAS fucking horrible tasting burnt my stomach and only gave me a buzz i felt like i was drunk almost.. I ended up mumbling words and saying stupid shit it was not a good experience.
My vison gets bright as fuck at night. I have too frequent urination. I serously cant even do shit anymore iv been playing my guitar for 9 years and i cant even pick up on it. I feel so weak every fucking day and like im going to die.
Im glad this shit is being banned but fucking Cannibus should be legal then we wouldnt have all of this chemical blend bullshit. but the corruption of govt has to fuck things up I didnt even know it had chemicals in it until 3 days after i had the horrible stuff. Worst fucking decison i ever made. I didnt even end up like the others who had a panic attack while smoking, i didnt even get a panic attack i just ended up feeling drunk a week later then it got to the pont where i had the constant headache and i felt drunk ,i dont know what is going on with me and im still geting more symptoms everyday. I really need to get better beacuse i need my fucking life back beacuse now i feel like a fucking zombie.

I have had both, due to having Crohns and also using opiates.....I can understand wishing for less frequent poops, and opiats solved this for me.....as well as fiber.....but hard poops that tear skin like shitting sharp boulders...its not fun.

Iv read on a diffrent board that the blend i smoked makes a iodide ring when burned i dont know but it might have messed up my thyroid my thyroid levels were fine according to my doc back in june but i just got a new thyroid tests done last week so ill see what is up when i go back to the doc. I have tried alot eating alot of fiber Oats, u know and Metamucil crackers didnt do anything. Theres also little tiny bits of undigeted food in my stools. Its like my bowels always come out a hour after i eat to fast and then at night when i eat even after 3 hours after eating its just sitting in my stomach then i try sleeping with pain in my stomach ,i havent been able to sleep more than two hour since all this happend. The fucking headaches every day make me depressed and i find my self angry at random times too.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever got better from this? only person i read about on here was cegli

I dont know if ppl on here that made posts about them having bad experiences with the herb blends are Trolls or if they are people out there putting shit in the blends making fun of people who are suffering beacuse they know what it can do. Things are fucked up

Not knowing anything about this K2 or JWH-*pick-a-number* crapola...(WTF is all this new shit anyway?), but I do know what works wonders for my headaches (which I rarely get) = EXCEDRIN!! I can pop Tylenol, aspirin, even my Methadone...but the only thing that seems to work for me is EXCEDRIN. Give it a try...can't make it any worse than it already is.
I try to follow the Golden Rule for drugs = "Do drugs, don't let drugs do you!!"

Excedrin is just Tylenol + caffeine. It is the caffeine that is so effective at relieving the headaches... Maybe this will save you some money in the future. Caffeine is a wonderful medicine for headaches.

Iv read on a diffrent board that the blend i smoked makes a iodide ring when burned i dont know but it might have messed up my thyroid my thyroid levels were fine according to my doc back in june but i just got a new thyroid tests done last week so ill see what is up when i go back to the doc. I have tried alot eating alot of fiber Oats, u know and Metamucil crackers didnt do anything. Theres also little tiny bits of undigeted food in my stools. Its like my bowels always come out a hour after i eat to fast and then at night when i eat even after 3 hours after eating its just sitting in my stomach then i try sleeping with pain in my stomach ,i havent been able to sleep more than two hour since all this happend. The fucking headaches every day make me depressed and i find my self angry at random times too.

Welcome to withdrawal.

This morning and last night I've felt the gastrointestinal upset, and I'm fairly certain it's related to eating a lot of rich foods. cramming down 2 tins of pringles and cheese and shit is going to fuck your bowels up, up to and including loose and painful stools.

I haven't smoked any this morning and I'm feeling spats of medium to intense nausea, usually after I drink water (I'm thirsty as fuck). I don't have real cravings for the drug other than to alleviate boredom.

My withdrawal plan is to taper to make this as easy as possible. I'll get back to you guys on how that goes for me.

To the other people in this thread that are having problems, good luck.

I try to ignore it but how long are the withdraw symptoms suppose to last if you had a small ammount of it?

Last edited:
Welcome to withdrawal.

This morning and last night I've felt the gastrointestinal upset, and I'm fairly certain it's related to eating a lot of rich foods. cramming down 2 tins of pringles and cheese and shit is going to fuck your bowels up, up to and including loose and painful stools.

I haven't smoked any this morning and I'm feeling spats of medium to intense nausea, usually after I drink water (I'm thirsty as fuck). I don't have real cravings for the drug other than to alleviate boredom.

My withdrawal plan is to taper to make this as easy as possible. I'll get back to you guys on how that goes for me.

To the other people in this thread that are having problems, good luck.

You can't say that it is withdrawals... While there are mild withdrawal symptoms when stopping cannabinoid usage, these new cannabinoids are unresearched and could potentially be causing complex health issues.

how do you guys deal with the anger and irritated feeling of wd from 018? i think this is the biggest set back that makes you not want to go through withdraw. idk about you other folks but when im in wd i completely flip out over things i shouldnt have and have very aggressive and violent rages at random things that dont go as expected. patience is 0. and as much as i want to otherwise, i take everything everyone says very personal and am excessively aggressive in any given situation. the feeling of irritation is unbareable and makes me feel like i just dont want to exsist and i just want to destroy something(or someone, god forbid) and rip my face apart if it were possible. how do you guys deal with all this??

You should probably stay away from recreational drug usage if it is causing such strong feelings. These are stronger than typical reactions, and are certainly not conducive to good mental health...

Whatever this stuff is, I have yet to see a post where someone says how great it makes them feel, how much they like the effects, etc....& you say this stuff is perfectly legal? 8)
On the other hand, most weed smokers say how great they feel after toking, how there's no harmful effects, the death rate = 0 from marijuana exclusively, yet weed is illegal.
Makes perfect sense to me...:?:?:?

Attachments

• dontknow.gif
    dontknow.gif
    275 bytes · Views: 851