• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

One of the main side effects of JWH-018 seems to be a willingness to blame any and all perceived health problems on its use instead of seeing a medical professional to cure the hypochondria.

One of the main side effects of JWH-018 seems to be a willingness to blame any and all perceived health problems on its use instead of seeing a medical professional to cure the hypochondria.

One guy in the thread so far?

Last edited:
bonjour all: i smoked some random synth herb in poland: one and a half joints. I have had the descibed pathology for 4 days now: headaches, a difficult-to-describe sense of impairment visually, slight stomach discomfort. I believe ouchie, morrow and myself have been fingered. If i am not mistaken, however, the syptoms are cannibinoid withdrawal syptoms combined with psychosomasis brought about through anxiety. I am unsure whether they will ever go away, but i do not believe they are indicative of damage, beyond a head full of severely unsatisied/ fried receptors. Fuck saying "i'm depressed" about it though: we move forward. anyone starts getting better, by all means post. If you dont, well... fuck it, guncheck and keep moving. If anyone really wants to chat about it, give me a mobile number and well chat about it. I think the biggest danger is depression or suicide from what i read, so dont puss out, just talk it out.

bonjour all: i smoked some random synth herb in poland: one and a half joints. I have had the descibed pathology for 4 days now: headaches, a difficult-to-describe sense of impairment visually, slight stomach discomfort. I believe ouchie, morrow and myself have been fingered. If i am not mistaken, however, the syptoms are cannibinoid withdrawal syptoms combined with psychosomasis brought about through anxiety. I am unsure whether they will ever go away, but i do not believe they are indicative of damage, beyond a head full of severely unsatisied/ fried receptors. Fuck saying "i'm depressed" about it though: we move forward. anyone starts getting better, by all means post. If you dont, well... fuck it, guncheck and keep moving. If anyone really wants to chat about it, give me a mobile number and well chat about it. I think the biggest danger is depression or suicide from what i read, so dont puss out, just talk it out.

Do you have AIM? Email?
MSN?

I've tried 018 a bit more than a dozen times now, usually with a few days between doses.

I do notice a dull headache a few hours later each and every time, but another odd symptom I've noticed... it feels like my hand tries to cramp up and a few times I was having involuntary twitching of my thumb... I suspect some sort of neuro-toxicity... but it has cleared up if I abstain for a couple of days. Too bad really... I'm leery of this stuff now and I was hoping for a good potent pot substitute. As a side note, I do enjoy winfx and have not noticed any of the weird symptoms I get from 018, but it is more costly and much more is needed.

Why do you suspect neurotoxicity? Where did this idea of yours come from?

Why do you suspect neurotoxicity? Where did this idea of yours come from?

Just a guess from the weird twitches and cramping I experienced... I really don't know what it could be, but I noticed it happened every time I smoked it.

That makes absolutely no sense. How would neurotoxicity cause temporary twitches and cramping?

Well, lets be specific...

I am 26 years old and WEIGHT about 140lbs or 70 kilograms. I started using K2 occasionally with my roommates. They started using this about a month before i started.
Its been about a month for me now that i smoke K2 at least 2 days every week. Yes, i sometimes feel headaches after it, just mild though. And yes sometimes i sleep more than 10 hours. Aand OF COURSE YES i had a bad trip once. But those all happens when i use some shitty weed too. Im sorry to say that but i just think K2 is just shitty weed.
Imagine you have less money to buy Ken's Blue Cheese from Stop and Shop so you go to Price Rite instead and buy a phony gallon of Price Rite Blue Cheese. It still has the chemical compounds of a blue cheese but at the end of the day, it is not Blue Cheese!!

I hope all the people who are tripping over these unknowns of K2 will find the answers they need from this topic.

Peace..

I just started using it since im on probation

you probably got some fake k2 and the blends were all probably fucked up get some legit stuff [<snip> - RR]

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started using it since im on probation

you probably got some fake k2 and the blends were all probably fucked up get some legit stuff [<snip> - RR]

This is just dumb and you didn't read past the OP.

Can someone create some cliff notes of this thread? It's kinda misleading.

So the OP believes he has some horrible reaction to K2/JWH-018, posts several things and then disappears. The OP doesn't respond to the one person who has similar symptoms to him, despite giving him his e-mail. Lots of claims are made of doctor's visits but no real information one way or the other.

If the OP was serious, he should post his information in a credible, valid way.

I've been smoking JWH-018 recently and noticed weird sensations or like a small pressure build up in the back center of my head. Not painful at all and it goes away 2-3 hours after smoking. Perhaps this effect is similar to marijuana.

For the last 3-years, I've smoked a lot (too much) of kind bud ranging from 1/2 to 1 oz per week sometimes. I've smoked weed for over 10 years.

I don't believe JWH-018 is dangerous but am curious about the weird sensations. I wish there was more legitimate information in this area.

Some updated/verifiable form of this would help - http://www.synchronium.net/2009/02/21/jwh-018-toxicology/

Thanks.

I've smoked a gram of JWH-073 in the past 3 days with mostly 3 other kids. Do the math. Not my first time using by a long shot.

One of my friends swore he started to get pain, but when he stopped being high, it went away... This can happen with weed, as well. So far, if you're smoking very pure product, my experience tells me this is safe in short term use, or even in quick 3 day binges. That said -- long term side effects occur to A LOT of people. I happen to be lucky for now.

No side effects other than when you are coming down, YOU SLEEEP.

Firstly I hope you well ouchie and k2sux I can relate that's why I feel it's time to come out of the r.c closet and write my first post.To reveal my personnel hell with jwh-018. I used to smoke the pure chemical not spice/k2 (although I did try toke xxx once) and went through a period of stupidly heavy consumption.. Me , my brother and a friend would smoke it continuously, we would of preferred weed but unfortunately everywhere was dry for months on end. We all smoked it relatively uneventfully for months only suffering a few mi;d panic attacks. Then we all had varying degrees of bad experiences whilst using JWH-018. Mine were the worst bringing it was a feeling of being at deaths door.

The first bad experiences I just loaded a small pipe and inhaled but didn't noticed that a lot had accumulated on the the gauze and exhaled a huge cloud. I thought the worst that would happen is one hell of a panic attack, if only. I carried on about my day until I started to walk up the stairs and had the weirdest sensation of my life. The experience is very hard to explain here it happened In seconds, colours seemed to change and develop a yellow or sepia shade.I felt that when I lifted my foot to the next step that for a brief second I was catapulted a foot forward out of my body, then quickly bounced back like I was connected by some giant bungee. I had no idea what was happening and it was bloody terrifying but I managed to make it into bed. I lay there with my brain in some weird pain. The best description I can give is that it felt as if someone had placed one of those electronic muscle stimulation devices directly to my brain and was constantly electrocuting me. It hurt to look at anything increasing the pain and causing the muscle behind the eye to hurt. Then I began to shake partly through fear the other due to an involuntary tremor down the left-side of my body that would come and go in waves. Perhaps I was having a seizure I really don't know. This lasted a couple hours before I was back to normal.

The Second experience was almost a week apart, I was a lot more cautious this time and had abstained for about 4 days before I tried another threshold dose and I seemed to be ok, so i assumed it was a one off. Then the badness happened again. This time I was at a local castle which no one seemed to visit during winter which was lucky because it saved me a lot of embarrassment. i had a small pipe no more than 1mg everything was fine for about ten minutes. My boyfriend went off to take a few pics and I waited admiring the stone arches. This time in a split second it felt like a bolt of lightning had struck me and I collapsed to the floor like before colours changed. Also this time my depth perception went strange and I was sure how far away anything was. I got on my feet and stumbled towards my bf but every few steps I would take I would collapse to the floor again. It took me a while to get to him and he looked pretty worried because I had the look of shear terror on my face. He asked me what was wrong but at the time I had no words to describe what was happening. All that was running through my mind was that maybe I was having a stroke or seizure? , perhaps I was going mad? IS THIS PERMANENT?. It took us ages to get back to the car because every few minutes my legs would give way and I would end up on my hands and knees. At the car I sat there slumped shaking in a pattern of every 30 secs like before with the tremors again with an intense pain in my head. I was sure my time was up but tried to remain calm this lasted a good hellish hour.

Now there would be no way I would touch the stuff or make myself a human guinea pig again. Some side effects like the inability to smoke weed lasted for months after I gave it up each time bringing on milder but similar brain pain. I feel I have dodged a bullet here. I know my post is a little long winded but I felt after reading the other posts it was important I added my experience fully. I noticed that I could smoke solids without so much trouble.

I started using k2 this past spring and had no real side effects for a while. But after I spent a weekend smoking way to much of it with a friend, I have had the same types of headaches described in the first post. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now so if anyone finds a remedy outside of shrooms or LSD it would be very helpful. My friend has not had these problems so it really does appear to be person specific.

I'd like to know that. I've been smoking my own blend for a while now with no side effects and mood enhancement the next day. 2 out of 15 others have reported serious headaches on comedown, I assume this is due to the JWH018 in the same way that you may get phantom headaches from smoking bomb headies all day.