Bluelight

Thread: neurontin and suboxone

1. Collapse Details
    neurontin and suboxone 
    i have a question you may find stupid.. i have searched on this and found no answers..

im a weirdo who loves neurontin... in high doses.. i recently started taking sub.. i hadnt had any neuro in forever, and i just started subs on the 11th.. so i just yesterday took the two together and really didnt feel that much on the neuro.. does sub block that too? i know its blocking my opiate receptors, but i dont think thats what causes neuro to feel good.. doesnt it hit some other receptor?? in short, will sub block the good feelings i get from neuro?

2. Collapse Details

not sure why that would happen, but the one time I used gabapentin recreationally, I was on subs and it worked fine.

I was on 4 mg I believe, maybe 8mg and I took 1200-1800mg of gabapentin.

3. Collapse Details

i just didnt know if sub would block it.. so you were able to get neuro buzz? im on 8mg in the am and 4 mg in the pm... and i take a LOT of neuro.. 600mg tablets, about 12 a day

4. Collapse Details

I've only done it once, but I've certainly read a lot of people say it is one of those drugs you need to take a break from in between in order to keep getting high cause your body gets tolerant very quickly.

5. Collapse Details

yea, im just on my second day of taking it again after about a one month break from it (which was an unbearable nightmare, just like opiate w/d, i swear) and i just dont feel it like i used to. that bums me out sooo bad, cuz i LOVE that neurontin buzz!!!

6. Collapse Details

over to bdd

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    neurontin doesn't do much to begin with. i dont take it as directed, i use it once every couple of weeks when i have bad anxiety. i've taken as much as 3g and felt nothing. if i mix it with lyrica, that's another story.

when i used to use i noticed that if i took multiple drugs i would only feel the strongest one. in your case, maybe the suboxone just overpowered the neurontin. i'm on both and the neurontin helps with anxiety but doesn't get me high.