• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing Vicodin with weed?

20-30mg Hydrocodone and a nice blunt of some medical Indica strain cannabis is what I like to call a fun evening ;)

Pro-tip: If you plan on mixing a bunch of cannabis with opiates, you have a higher chance of just flat out passing out in the middle of your high. I personally dont like this so I tend to go a bit easier on the hydro when combining it with an indica strain cannabis. YMMV though.

When you mix vicodin with weed, what is the high like?

I like a little weed with my opiates; for me, it intensifies the nod and adds a new element to it. Some people are purists with their opiates and prefer to enjoy them each separately. To each their own.

I suppose weed may add to respiratory depression if you aren't careful/tolerant enough to the opiate, so that's something to bear in mind.

Im on 8 vics and high as fuck from smoking a blunt with some friends.. i just feel like passing out. That's why i don't really smoke weed, it makes me tired as hell. I prefer vicodin by itself cuz it's a smoother and more pleasurable high.

Im on 8 vics and high as fuck off some purp.. i just feel like passin the fuck out . I like vicodin by itself lol.

^Yeeee, Im from the bay too haha.

I'm sure you're already aware of this, but keep an eye on your tylenol intake, man. :) no need to destroy your liver needlessly - cold water extractions are super easy.

Enjoy the vics though! Good stuff till you get a tolerance & move on up the ladder to oxys and such... :\

Last edited:
Thanks man, im actually from SoCal.

And ftr, im not really into the "hyphy" culture. I just like the way "Thizz" sounds when you say it.... haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Im on 8 vics and high as fuck from smoking a blunt with some friends.. i just feel like passing out. That's why i don't really smoke weed, it makes me tired as hell. I prefer vicodin by itself cuz it's a smoother and more pleasurable high.

Your liver hates you.

hydro will keep me awake when it starts to wear off, so that's when I hit the weed; good combo.

I prefer not to smoke weed when I'm taking opiates because it just makes me really tired and WAY too high. It seems to intensify the effects of both of them, for me. So, if you'd like to intensify your high and son't mind getting sleep as a result then it's a great combination. It seems that most of my friends prefer to combine the two and I'm the minority. Chances are you'll like the combo.