• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Paul Frank Monkeys

hahah new ultra monkeys came out ..orange , purple and green
gonna try them prob this weekend

buddy of mine tried the light greens..hes done about every color..blues purple yellow green etc all but orange..but he said so fair the light greens are THE MOST FIREEEE ones yet.

heres a test result on the new color - no amp was noted during the reaction (this is a second hand result with no user report so no report is made yet).

cimg1527w.jpg

A buddy of mine showed me these yesturday along with Light Purple, Hot pink, Dark Green & Orange. Seems to be theres a new batch in town !! :) no wonder there wasnt any around for a good 3 weeks -___-

A buddy of mine showed me these yesturday along with Light Purple, Hot pink, Dark Green & Orange. Seems to be theres a new batch in town !! :) no wonder there wasnt any around for a good 3 weeks -___-

Tried the dark greens..maybe i was in the wrong setting or whatever but didnt roll that hard at all.

jbeany, i hear the orangeish red monkeys in tampa hit harder than any of the stars! and i just found out the new star color is green, not blue, and ill be testing soon.

jbeany, i hear the orangeish red monkeys in tampa hit harder than any of the stars! and i just found out the new star color is green, not blue, and ill be testing soon.

i can usually get the oranges...let me know how the stars turn out.

on a orangeish red..fire as shit best ones by far.

heres a test result on the new color - no amp was noted during the reaction (this is a second hand result with no user report so no report is made yet).

cimg1527w.jpg

Was that just the first test? My test kit has three seperate tests. The first one you want to be either dark blue or black (like in your photo), but the other two tests are to determine any other substances in the pill....

I've had all the colors of monkey u could imagine...green red blue orange yellow pink purple in all differnt shade...but i still love the lime green ones the best!

Monkeys are retarded fire. I'd definitely drop those on top of some LSD anyday. Super clean feeling.

pickin up some oranges again this weekend..dude has green also not sure what shade but if they're lime greens will def get one of each.

How common is it to these in Florida, particularly in the Miami area? I've been reading up on these and they seem to get really hyped up! Just wondering for an upcoming event that I'll be flying to ;)

they are very common in miami, thats all everyone is taking for the past few months, there will definitely be alot out there for upcoming events :)

i got some green monkeys, they look like the exact same press but they seem a little more waxy than a chalky but still test for mdma. do y'alls monkey appear a bit waxy in texture too? also i tested them again after the taste test, i had a slightly larger chunk that did fizz a bit... still in the 5-10 sec range 90 percent of my marquis has turned black. i also do get the slight brown streaks when i roll it around in the spoon leading me to believe it's like the other monkeys with small amp. pic to follow soon
20729.jpg

Last edited: