Bluelight

Thread: viagra experiences

Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. Collapse Details
    viagra experiences 
    #1
    Hi all. Sorry for another viagra thread, I used the search and went through most of the results but they didn't really answer the questions I had. Plus a lot of them were about using viagra and mdma/speed/whatever together, this is related to using it as a way to get over performance anxiety.

    I posted a thread a few days ago (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=484667) about erection problems, so check there for background info. Long story short, I have a bad case of performance anxiety. I was the at the doctors today to get a general checkup, and he gave me a script for some viagra after I told him about my problem. I didn't actually go in there trying to get a script, but he was quick to offer so I figured why not. I wanted to get the opinions/experiences from you guys on the following:

    1. Has anyone used viagra before to try and treat a case of performance anxiety? Were you successful?

    2. Has it still worked after consuming small or large amounts of alcohol? I know it's not really recommended to have with alcohol and I don't plan on being heavily intoxicated while using it, but most likely will have had 2 or 3 drinks.

    3. Quite a lot of stories I've read on various websites say it's helped prevent cases of premature ejaculation, and if anything it's made it almost too hard to come. This apparently stems from it becoming less sensitive during sex, which make sense. Is this the case in general?

    4. I am debating whether or not to tell my next partner if I'm using it beforehand, I'm thinking I probably won't, and then tell her some time afterwards. I guess I could just see how I go without it at first and then have some if it's not happening, but my confidence is pretty shot in this department to the point I just know it isn't going to work (I know, bad mindset, very hard to change though). Ladies: what would you think if you were with someone for the first time and they told you later they had used viagra?

    Well that's about I guess, any advice/experience would be appreciated.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelighter RhythmSpring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Urf
    Posts
    1,932
    Go on erowid and look up yohimbe.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Bluelight Crew Johnny1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    3,323
    1. Yes. It worked perfectly. I used it a handful of times, got over the hump, and didn't need it again after that.

    2. I'm an alcohol lightweight, and for me it was one drink max. If you have a tolerance, you could have more, or if it's over the course of a whole night, but it's worth it to get only a little bit buzzed so that the V can work its best.

    3. It makes me a little less sensitive. If you tend to come quickly, this is a benefit. If you can last a long time, it's a detriment. But it's not important at all compared to not having sex.

    4. First off, it's going to work. This drug is a miracle drug for ED. Just take it an hour before you think you're going to have sex. Second, there's no reason to ever mention it to the woman. That has all downside and no upside. True intimacy does not require that you share everything.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    @rhythm: I looked up yohimbe on erowid, seems like it may be a possibility. I think I'll try the viagra first though.

    @johnny: thanks for the detailed reply. Ideally I'd like to only need it the first few times, hopefully I wouldn't come to depend on it, but even that would be better than my current situation. I guess the main reason I would tell my partner is because it would be difficult to keep it spontaneous if I was relying on a pill each time, but I can see your point that probably not much good would come from it. Any ladies have something to contribute about that?
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Cialis may well be better for what you want to deal with than viagra. Cialis stays in your system longer than viagra, its a great deal more subtle and I feel it doesn't have the side effects as bad as viagra

    Neither will help with Premature ejaculation if you suffer from that, if anything I have found I can cum quicker on it than when I'm not on it. however you will find your 'recovery' period will be greatly reduced and I do find that you can go much longer for your 2nd and 3rd goes.

    Both of them work fine with alcohol, the good think about cialis is that you can take it before going out and you are ready whenever. Viagra can be better as you will only use it when you think you are going to be 'active' whereas you will probably waste a load of cialis on time you won't use it.

    The is another kind, levitra, never tried it but its supposed to be an inbetweener.

    You can always go for chewable tablets or sachets if you are concerned about effective times. I always use the extra time to effectiveness (about 1/2 hr I think) to make sure she is ready ;-)
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Bluelight Crew 7zark7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by l0veduppaul View Post
    Cialis may well be better for what you want to deal with than viagra. Cialis stays in your system longer than viagra, its a great deal more subtle and I feel it doesn't have the side effects as bad as viagra)
    Totally agree with this. Even with a 25mg dose (quarter of a tablet) of Viagra, I found I could feel my head throbbing a bit because of the increased bow flow! God knows how 100mg would be like!

    Cialis, on the other hand, didn't give me any such side-effects and worked very effectively over 3 days. As you say, it's very subtle and you do forgot you have taken it - which is a good thing if performance anxiety is a problem as you won't be 'reminded' that you have taken something.

    Again, a quarter of a tablet had enough effect for what I needed it for, so whatever the OP decides to try, I would experiment with dosages - obviously starting off small and working their way up.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    I used Viagra and 'go see alice/Cialis' a couple times when I was I with my last girlfriend. I was all messed up on benzos/speed/opiates so sometimes I would get a mental block. I would still be hard but the base of my dick it wouldnt stay extremely hard. Alot of it was brought on by drugs but there was a mental aspect of nerves. I would definitely tell her about taking it make a science project out of it. Maybe you will become more comfortable in the situation and you will see it is not needed.

    Peace,
    Seedless
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Yeh I've heard a fair bit about Cialis too, and the idea of taking one pill and having a few days to work with sounds more appealing. I'm gonna experiment with a 25mg dose of the viagra by myself and see what happens, if the side effects seem like they would be too obvious to a partner that I'm trying to hide it from then I might try getting Cialis instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by l0veduppaul View Post
    Neither will help with Premature ejaculation if you suffer from that, if anything I have found I can cum quicker on it than when I'm not on it. however you will find your 'recovery' period will be greatly reduced and I do find that you can go much longer for your 2nd and 3rd goes.
    So masturbating at some point during the day would probably help with extending the first time then? How long is an average recovery period?
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter L O V E L I F E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    New York, NY, USA
    Posts
    9,699
    Viagra lasts for 4 hours.

    Cialis lasts for 36 hours.

    That's why I ALWAYS use Cialis.

    Because who knows when I'll have the next opportunity

    To masturbate?
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Bluelighter augustaB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Low Countries
    Posts
    2,315
    Because I like to do mdma now and then and I can rarely get it up afterwards I asked my doctor to give me Viagra.
    I found that even if I took a close to heroic dose of Viagra it had little effect apart from turning my lips blue.
    I went back to the doctor who recommended Cialis
    Cialis is a different experience altogther .
    Experiments show that I can get a handsome stiffy during the come up and during the come down and that I'm even capable of repeat performances during the roll.
    For me 50 mg Cialis pill is sufficient, at higher doses side effects start to predominate and these include painful muscular stiffness, particularly in the back.
    I find the beneficial effects of Cialis definitely persist for up to 2 days after taking.
    Wa hey!
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Something I only ever used whilst drunk and having one nighters. Not a good combo, but it really just made me 'normal'.

    Agreed though, Cialis is far better.

    Now that I've more or less quit the booze and benzos full-time though, I really have no need.

    I'd also mention that Yohimbe is something to take utmost care in taking. The dose/response curve is crazy. Very easy to have OD like symptoms. Especially not something to use with stims. I can't recall if it works as an MAOI, but I recall trying it after stims/MDMA/silly 'legal' pills, and it just made me extremely sick and nauseus for six hours. Also killed my mind. Felt like poison. It does smell nice though! A bit like chocolate.
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Well, I had the opportunity to test the viagra for myself last night, with a female Not ideal conditions as we were both pretty drunk. I didn't tell her I took it, I started with one of the 50mg pills as I figured I would need more because of the alcohol, and then probably unnecessarily had another 50mg about half an hour after that. Fooled around with each other for a while and I was able to get a good enough erection which would never have happened in that state normally. It wasn't absolutely rock-hard like some of the stories I have heard but still a big improvement. We started having sex in the lounge room and then realised her sister could walk out of her room at any moment so moved it to the bedroom, but then just both ended up pretty much passing out.

    Round 2 was better, I woke up around 3am (4 or 5 hours after taking the pills) and had sobered up a bit, found I was able to get an erection easily and gently woke up my partner who had also sobered up a bit. Fooled around briefly, went down on her and got her off, she returned the favour orally for a bit before we moved on to sex. Sensitivity was slightly decreased, I found I was able to last longer than usual without having to stop for breaks like I usually would, although I'm sure the condom and alcohol played a part in that. Also I didn't lose my erection the whole time (probably only 20-30 mins altogether though), this is a big improvement for me.

    So in summary, this was a positive experience and the viagra definitely helped. I need to experiment further with less or even no alcohol, and a lower dose. I didn't notice any side effects except for a headache this morning but I'm not sure how much of that was alochol related. I'm going to ask for Cialis next time I see my doctor because even though I got away with timing the pills last night, it would be a lot better to take it before I go anywhere and then not have to worry about it. I'm thinking I'll probably need at least a few more sessions using viagra or cialis to get my confidence up further, but this was a good start!
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelight Crew Johnny1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    3,323
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    I've been getting spam emails for Viagra with the email address I use for Bluelight. If I marked it as spam, I wouldn't get emails for that address:

    Electronic Discount Code 75% for goddesslsd-xtc [at xxx] .com
    Wed, January 27, 2010 7:33:54 PM
    From:
    Approved VIAGRA速 Store <goddesslsd-xtc [at xxx] .com>
    View Contact
    To: goddesslsd-xtc [at xxx] .com
    ^^^ Note how they made it look like I sent it to myself . . . they hijacked my email address.
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Greenlighter totalnerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    18
    As a young lady I would be somewhat turned off if a man told me he was on Viagra. Of course, that depends on the man. If he is a young guy taking Viagra then yea thats a turn-off. But if he is an older man (40+) then I wouldn't mind.
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by totalnerd View Post
    As a young lady I would be somewhat turned off if a man told me he was on Viagra. Of course, that depends on the man. If he is a young guy taking Viagra then yea thats a turn-off. But if he is an older man (40+) then I wouldn't mind.
    Thanks, was hoping to get some female opinions on this. I would guess most younger ladies would feel the same way and I can understand it. I'd appreciate it any other ladies can add their opinions?

    I had another opportunity to test it last night and while we didn't end up having sex it still worked pretty well, but yet again I was drunk after a night out. Only had one 50mg pill this time and I'm pretty sure that would have been enough if we did have sex. Definitely going to try and get some Cialis when I see the doc next week. Hopefully I can keep lowering the dose each time and get a point where I don't need it at all, but having to hide the fact I'm using it and having good sex is a hell of a lot better than the alternative of not being able to perform and the embarrassment that goes with it!
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    I've tried it in a recreational sense and it basically gave me a hard on like concrete for a few hours.
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Just a quick update and some more questions:

    Went to doctor today and got a script for Cialis 20mg. Should get a chance to test it out this weekend, just wondering more about dosage than anything else, and I guess asking the same questions as in my OP but related to Cialis. Sounds like it may be better than viagra from what I've read so far, viagra worked pretty well so hopefully that's true!
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Bluelighter xxl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,434
    Cialis works for ages (48 hours) compared to Viagra. I've had side-effects on Cialis, a very light headache round-the-clock, and it also gives me insomnia. I tried yohimbe when nothing else was available, my dad as well, it never worked. There are some interesting chemicals in the pipeline, chemicals that make men and women (!!) horny, not just chemicals that give you a boner. One is bremelanotide. It was killed by the FDA though.
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by augustaB View Post
    Because I like to do mdma now and then and I can rarely get it up afterwards I asked my doctor to give me Viagra.
    I found that even if I took a close to heroic dose of Viagra it had little effect apart from turning my lips blue.
    I went back to the doctor who recommended Cialis
    Cialis is a different experience altogther .
    Experiments show that I can get a handsome stiffy during the come up and during the come down and that I'm even capable of repeat performances during the roll.
    For me 50 mg Cialis pill is sufficient, at higher doses side effects start to predominate and these include painful muscular stiffness, particularly in the back.
    I find the beneficial effects of Cialis definitely persist for up to 2 days after taking.
    Wa hey!
    50mg! wtf?

    You sure you dont mean 20mg?, as i thought 20mg was right at the top of the recc dose ladder?

    Big up for Cialis here - and as others have said the recovery time can be as little as 15 mins (which is prolly less than when i was like 16?)
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Bluelighter augustaB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Low Countries
    Posts
    2,315
    Cialis comes in 20 mg, 50 mg and 100 mg doses.

    I got the doctor to give me 100 mg tabs because that works out cheaper.

    I cut the tabs in half.

    Side effect of 100 mg tablet for me is muscular pain, severe enough to wake me while asleep.

    Still a little muscular pain with 50 mg, but nothing severe. The other side effect is that my penis was more sensitive to stimulation and I was able to get stiff just from the contact of my clothing.

    Also discovered that if you do poppers your lips don't turn blue like with Viagra.
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    question about Cialis... I have a 20 mg pill and have never used it. I do have experiences with Viagra. Now, if I were to only take half of the 20mg of Cialis, would that do anything for me? Or should I just take the entire 20 mg of Cialis? I'm concerned because with Viagra, there were times when I had unintended boners. Does Cialis also cause "unintended boners?"
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    imo i would just neck the whole thing, how well it works depends on the individual but the way i see it if you try with 10mg and it doesnt work well enough then wtf you gonna do with the other 10mg?

    I ,personally, dont get unintended erections at all.

    Side effects at 20mg - none at all for me.
    Last edited by TheGreenManalishi; 27-02-2010 at 09:44. Reason: Rubbish typing, resulting in rubbish spelling.
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    Bluelight Crew 7zark7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by thespaceweare View Post
    question about Cialis... I have a 20 mg pill and have never used it. I do have experiences with Viagra. Now, if I were to only take half of the 20mg of Cialis, would that do anything for me? Or should I just take the entire 20 mg of Cialis? I'm concerned because with Viagra, there were times when I had unintended boners. Does Cialis also cause "unintended boners?"
    10mg 'works' for me... no unintentional boners either!
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    I been ordering viagra without a prescription at Saferonlinepharmacy.com
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •