• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoke/snort Speed?

When I took the other pill it had a very chalky taste to it, no bitterness at all.

Maybe it wont be all that bad on the nose? Im just not into snorting after those pipes, ehh:!:p

I still got the one left, dunno if ill have it:\

U racked pipes? Now that would sting bad fuk LOL

When I took the other pill it had a very chalky taste to it, no bitterness at all.

Maybe it wont be all that bad on the nose? Im just not into snorting after those pipes, ehh:!:p

I still got the one left, dunno if ill have it:\

Just have it man, don't kid yourself lol

Just have it man, don't kid yourself lol

In the interests of HR no one should be telling any one to be taking drugs.

A chalky taste with no bitterness could mean that the pill actually does contain chalk, and probably lots of other fillers and binders. You don't really want these up your nose. P_D, is there any thing wrong with snorting chalk? Besides that you're snorting chalk.

Can imagine how u felt. After experiencing that its beyond me why peopel still touch that crap knowing what it is.

Yeah, there truly fucked up.

Ended up racking that other pill up just before, was surprisingly smooth, with hardly no burn. Mind you im not really fucked, feel slightly alert but really nothin compared to the charge the pipes gave me, considering I did drink down 2 crushed pills.

Probably need to do 2-3 of these to get a good buzz goin, but I dont think i'll be buyin anymore pills for a while:p

Just good LSD for me, and weed:D

I thought I would add when I was in primary school growing up I had ADHD, and was prescribed these dirty little pills(that I never use to eat by the way, untill my mum found the pills in my school pants:\, yeh never chucked em away, was a smart one.. )

So im wondering, because dexamphetamines(speed) is used to treat older people(im 18) with ADHD, im wondering if because of my history I still have 'traits' of ADHD in me, and taking any type of amps isnt going to give me a high like it gives people who dont have it, but make me more focused.

I have been thinking about this for a while, what do you guys think about this? Is there any truth behind this?

I've never had d-amphetamine prescribed, and found it to be a rather nice recreational drug; but, it's also excellent at improving my concentration and focus as well - it's all about the dosage: lower for more focus, a little bit higher for more euphoria. And from my experience, I react exactly the same way to meth, although to be perfectly honest I'd rate d-amphetamine above meth in terms of its recreational properties (I know others who are like this, but many who aren't).

The whole methylphenidate/amphetamine works wildly differently in ADHD doesn't have much of a basis. In fact, I'd say those drugs bring those two groups of people to a more similar mindset than they were before, it's just that the contrast between an ADHD sufferer' behaviour sober and on amp is generally greater than that of a non-sufferer.

its not generally to smoke speed pills because they are full of fillers binders etc.
thats what crystal meth is used for. snorting it isnt as bad but just take them orally or rectally if u wish.

Dont try and smoke the pill. As others have said, smoking the binders will be very dangerous and more likely fuck ur lungs and ur pipe. But if ur one of those people thats going to do it anyway can i suggest u do multipul acetone washes before hand to try and clear some of the adultarents/binders away. But fuck that, just eat it.. or snort it if u have too.