Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Snorting Meth

sublimer45er

Bluelighter
Hope I can start a thread here in the Aussie forum because my question refers to the "ice" we have here.

I got a point at the moment but havnt been able to get my hands on a pipe. I have heard and seen people snorting it but I have never tried it. Could maybe I just crush up the crystals into dust-like and rack a small line to try it out?

I heard that it burns a little but I'm not overly worried about that. Im more worried about it being a waste or it not even work. I know its good stuff cause I was smoking it last night. I always smoke it but have never tried railing it.

Any suggestions?

Cheers ;)

in other words swallow it?

I've been reading on some sites people mixing it in drinks or coffees "truckie coffee" lol or similar. I'm trying to think of the best solution as I dont want it to goto waste. I know I wont get the sudden 'rush' from smoking it but aslong as It gets me going, feeling good and last a good while I'll be happy.

What would you suggest man?

in other words swallow it?

I've been reading on some sites people mixing it in drinks or coffees "truckie coffee" lol or similar. I'm trying to think of the best solution as I dont want it to goto waste. I know I wont get the sudden 'rush' from smoking it but aslong as It gets me going, feeling good and last a good while I'll be happy.

What would you suggest man?
I think he means to shoot it up?

Yeah snorting works fine, it's a middle ground between eating and smoking, I used to do it all the time, and still do occasionally if there's no pipe handy. If it's particularly chunky, crush it up, otherwise just cut up a line and snort away.

Yeah just crush it and snort already and quit being a bitch about it :D ;)

Yeah like has been said, crush it as finely as possible if they're shards, more surface area = increased and faster absorption in your nasal membranes, but it probably won't make all that much difference if you just chop it up enough to make lines. I love the burn.

You'll feel the effects from snorting pretty quickly, like in a couple of minutes, but it won't peak/level out for 10-15 minutes.

Dont bomb it as ull waste ur product a bit.

In order best ROA: IV, smoking, plugging, insufflation, oral. If u cant smoke it then betetr off racking. I dont understand this myth about burning when rackin ice. Its nothing, just wait till u try rackin k or 4mmc. Much worse.

hey guys, just to let you know. I ended up racking it anyways. I pretty much started racking it as soon as I posted this thread, just thought 'what the heck...i'll give it a go' and to my suprise I quite enjoyed it. I just did small bumps of it all day. I crushed it up very finely till it turned to white powder (looked like coke). Even tasted and felt like coke up my nose lol. I dont mind the burn either.

That point lasted me from 2:00pm till 5:00pm and even after that I was still going. I was dejaying in my room (just messing about) and was really pumped all afternoon :p

Dont mind racking it actually :D

I was doing small bumps every 1 hour. And still cant sleep now.

I used to do this often when I didn't have access to a pipe or was in circumstances/places where it was inappropriate to sit and have a twirl.

I find, like most ROA, the effects are quite different. For instance;

-If i'm wanting to club on it, I'll railing - I find it gives me more of a sketchy/amped up feeling and makes me want to dance/talk all night.

-If I want to 'chill' (probably not the best word to use in ref. to gear but yeh) with friends all night at a house (party) smoking is awesome for that. I find it's kind of a "relaxing" high.

-Rectally I find is similar to railing however a larger peak to begin with but a shorter duration.

-Oral I've never tried because the BA is so low (comparatively) that like Sustanon said it's a waste of money.

-Never IV/IM'd it, not too keen in the first place however I've heard it's similar to what I experience when I smoke. (?)

Agreed with Sustanon on the pain of railing gear. Try 4MMC - worst I've ever tried when railing!

P.S, a home made bowl with a light globe, pen and coke bottle cap works a treat if ya can't find where to purchase a proper pipe!

If you do swallow you may have to dose higher but if you get anxiety on meth, you won't eating it I find.

Just crush it and rack it, may hurt but you'll live... Or smoke it off foil or make a pipe with a light bulb.

Just crush it and rack it, may hurt but you'll live... Or smoke it off foil or make a pipe with a light bulb.

Don't waste your time with foil IMO, wastes far too much.

You'll end up with a better high snorting.

errr.. to anyone whose never orally taken a cap of shard..

try it one time. believe it its 10x more intense than any other ROA in my experience. 100mg of meth in a cap. down the hatch...

3 days later... cbf telling the story...

Oral ROA == higher BA? Goes against every others experience and basic principles. =S

(for meth I'm referring too)

errr.. to anyone whose never orally taken a cap of shard..

try it one time. believe it its 10x more intense than any other ROA in my experience. 100mg of meth in a cap. down the hatch...

3 days later... cbf telling the story...

Not true at all. IV-ing or smoking produces a much better effects than any other ROA. If u were to inject or smoke 100 mg itd be atleast 2-3x stronger. 20mg smoked in a glass pipe gets u wired very well.

Racking it is the go, its the ONLY way :p

I have a question a little off topic, but can you smoke MDMA? I had a friend tell me he did it and it worked a treat, but I had another say its mega unhealthy to smoke but I'm just not sure. Tried googling and didn't find anything. Just wondering if anyone knows.