• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Snorting Meth

I find when you smoke it you don't get high enough, and the high is spent thinking about smoking more and just wasting time til the next pipe and it's not the happiest of highs, it is mellow as people say but definitely not relaxing, people are just addicted to the act of smoking it. If you snort it, you talk more and move around more and wanna go out and do things and it feels a lot happier and euphoric and fun and satisfying. The comedown from the pipe is also a lot angrier and depressing for me because of all the rationing and fiending and it's like I avoid going to sleep and get all emotional and weird, but after a few line/s the bed is nice and cosy and I accept that I've had fun and it's time to come down. Smoking is a waste, but hard to stop.

theres not alot to snorting a line,
it will burn tho. try snorting a drip of water if your in pain, or just go with it because you'll be feeling fine in 5 mate

^
Also, I find that you should insufflate it slowly and gently also for best results with slightly less burn. I've see people snort meth/speed and E (mdxx) way too hard before, it's not about sniffing it in as hard as you can so it stays up there. If you snort a line with too much "enthusiasm" you're probably losing some instantly to your stomach.

Just snort the line slowly (inhaling gently) then tilt your head back, close the other nostril and gently breath through the nostril you'd just used to snort the line with, wait a couple seconds, and you're done. You know you're doing it wrong if you get the drip almost instantly.

two kinds of meth?

I can't find a thread for North America about this subject, so I'll ask it here and maybe someone will know the answer even though it's Australian Discussions.

My guy had two kinds of meth last time I picked up. Once was regular shards. Once was basically powder. Small clumps stuck together. It doesn't sting much when I rail it but I've gotten over the sting anyway. He said it's the same stuff, basically, but he didn't have as much info as I wanted on this clumpy product. I bought some and I've been trying it today. So far no euphoria like I get with shards. I am definitely awake and alive though.

I'm hoping someone with some knowledge of the applications of methamphetamine can explain the shards and the clumps to me. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Ugly, pure methamphetamine is crystalline (though it can be powdered - very fine, very sparkly little crystals). Clumpy stuff has impurities in it that prevent the product from crystallising. But, 'shards' can also have impurities. While crystals are often assumed to be more pure, this isn't always the case, as there are plenty of meth cuts that will crystallise too.

Basically - there's no way anyone can tell you what either of your batches contain, or which one is purer. There are so many different cuts, impurities or even other actives that could be in your product that it's simply impossible to even speculate. You could try an acetone wash to clean impurities out of your stuff - but these days in Aus at least, there are several cuts that can't be removed through an acetone wash. You could also try reagent testing your meth.

Hope I can start a thread here in the Aussie forum because my question refers to the "ice" we have here.

I got a point at the moment but havnt been able to get my hands on a pipe. I have heard and seen people snorting it but I have never tried it. Could maybe I just crush up the crystals into dust-like and rack a small line to try it out?

I heard that it burns a little but I'm not overly worried about that. Im more worried about it being a waste or it not even work. I know its good stuff cause I was smoking it last night. I always smoke it but have never tried railing it.

Any suggestions?

Cheers ;)

ya crush it up snort it and get ready for a almighty burn! :p works well gives nice rush.I used to snort every time i used meth until i got some dirty meth or some shit (it was pink and smelt really really strong.I think who ever made it didnt clean it propley)railed a line of it made me gag instatly and litraley could not breath for 10-20 seconds could only take very small sharp breaths and really scared me tbh.Tryed the pipe later on that day and have been smoking my gear since......I find smoking meth is the best way to do it if you dont have much.Load 25-35mg pipes n gives ya a good 30-45 mins of nice thick tasty smoke =D

Last edited:
Not my favorite way to do it, it burns like shit depending on the gear obviously. I'd rather eat it, but ideally I would smoke it.

Used to be all for railing meth until recently due to some of the cutting agents going around. Some of this stuff will wear the insides of your nose until they're red raw and bleeding. And i do mean wear, NOT cut.

Ugly, pure methamphetamine is crystalline (though it can be powdered - very fine, very sparkly little crystals). Clumpy stuff has impurities in it that prevent the product from crystallising. But, 'shards' can also have impurities. While crystals are often assumed to be more pure, this isn't always the case, as there are plenty of meth cuts that will crystallise too.

Basically - there's no way anyone can tell you what either of your batches contain, or which one is purer. There are so many different cuts, impurities or even other actives that could be in your product that it's simply impossible to even speculate. You could try an acetone wash to clean impurities out of your stuff - but these days in Aus at least, there are several cuts that can't be removed through an acetone wash. You could also try reagent testing your meth.

is there any difference with the two(high,duration,ROA) ? i apologize in advance Ive only experimented with chardonnay(shard) :)

I'm at the end of a bender. I picked up last Thursday and used it up MUCH quicker than I had planned. My guy had straight fire this time, maybe that's why I used it up too fast. I had a five hour nap today after I downed several kpins, but I am definitely awake now. The whole reason I like meth is for the high I get at the end of a bender. The meth is gone, but I've got an eighth of the dankest. Lack of sleep has changed my thinking patterns, and allowed me to see the shadow people and other various hallucinations, which I absolutely LOVE. Coming off a bender like I am now, I am listening to favorite songs and smoking my bong and feeling highly euphoric. BUT I'm having to go to dentist all the time. Meth is definitely not all wine and roses. But the high I am experiencing currently feels good and I don't want it to stop. I picked up again but decided against using it right now. I'm not even tired and I'm on the meth thread blabbing, so I'm just going to enjoy these bong hits and this music and these hallucinations until all the meth is out of my system. Next weekend, another bender.

^ Sometimes I think that's what makes all the difference, loving the scatteredness or not. I used to love it.

JasonB23 said:
is there any difference with the two(high,duration,ROA) ? i apologize in advance Ive only experimented with chardonnay(shard)

Difference between which two...? Not sure if you were talking to me or not...

If you mean between clumpy shit or shards, there's no definite difference, it all depends how pure each sample is and what it's been cut with...

I used to get on the meth quite hard, think nothing of doing 0.5 g over 2-3 days insufated and eaten evil comedown not as bad as some s**t out there but still bad. I find these routes have a longer half life than IVing or smoking although you need less IV or smoked to achieve a similar effect but doesn't last as quite as long probably because of it being metabolised by stomach/liver etc as opposed to direct IV. Just my 2 cents.

I tried it for the first time this last weekend...smoking and snorting...I wake up this morning and it feels like the inside of my upper lip have sores and the sides of my tongue...and it may have been caused by dehydration from smoking I kept up on fluids and it didn't seem to make a difference because I still had cotton mouth like a bitch...how long till it goes away? Cuz you can tell that my lip is fat.

I used to get on the meth quite hard, think nothing of doing 0.5 g over 2-3 days insufated and eaten evil comedown not as bad as some s**t out there but still bad. I find these routes have a longer half life than IVing or smoking although you need less IV or smoked to achieve a similar effect but doesn't last as quite as long probably because of it being metabolised by stomach/liver etc as opposed to direct IV. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah we used to use a fair bit of meth in the rave days (before crystal hit syd) and I only ever snorted or ate it. Haven't ever smoked or IV'ed. I never used to get really bad come downs, but I used to party all night and come home and usually sleep most of the day away.

I found the old dayz 'gack' was far better then any meth I did in the day whether I snorted, smoked, plugged, ate. id have a point of speed and be going all night with a blister on the tongue to show in the morning from where I put it. arrr how it was......sorry just to add to answer the muchly ancient question. I did however love racking meth just due to the love of the pain up the nose but I found deep down smoking was the best in terms of it lasting longer because I had the same effect each different way (mind u I never shoved a ball of meth up my ass!)