EDC Electric Daisy Carnival 2010?

Insomniac always puts up the dates for their massives wayyyyy in advance, so the dates have already been announced

June 25/26

I already have a feeling this year is going to be good %)

I hope the Drum and Bass stage is back on cement this year. They totally got the short end of the stick being on dirt in 09

I wouldnt be surprised to see the addition of a Dubstep stage either, or maybe just a major dub influence on the DnB stage. Seeing as Nocturnal had a dubstep stage, it doesnt seem that farfetched.

Can't waitttt to see the lineup!
We will get flyers at beyond wonderland for suree

I almost went last year but defffffffffffffff going this year, both days for sure

Damn I went back in like '97 when it was just one night.. guess i am dating myself! Egyptian pressies and WoW blotter had me trippin balls

Wouldnt surprise me, just like how they were giving out info about HARD Summer at HARD 13

LINE UP SNEAK PEAK ALERT

According to last.fm:
Laidback Luke, Axwell, Shy FX, Steve Aoki, Break, Jack Beats and Dirtyphonics

According to their myspace:
Swedish House Mafia

oh ya bitches, this year is going to be dirty %)

I will wait and see the lineup but I seriously may just put this all on a CC and go, thizz we gotta meetup and split a hotel room!

UPDATED LINE UP SNEAK PEAK ALERT

Deadmau5
BT
Swedish House Mafia
Axwell
Boys Noize
Kaskade
Gareth Emery
Infected Mushroom
Break
Dirtyphonics (Live)
Jack Beats
Fedde Le Grand
Laidback Luke
Dirty South
Shy FX
Excision
Sound of Stereo
Felix Cartal
Afrojack
12th Planet
Manufactured Superstars
Joaquin Bámaca
DJ Chuckie
Steve Aoki

My husband and I want to make the trip out for EDC again this year, but we want some roadtrip buddies. We live in southern indiana, who wants to go with us?