EDC Electric Daisy Carnival 2010?

Gosh... so I've pulled out some of my trance CD's lately and gotten back into it real good.
Just listening to Anjunabeats Vol 7, and thinking of EDC, and bwahhh.

Is everyone else as f'ing stoked out of their minds as I am for the biggest rave in the country?

Is anyone planning on going to the official EDC after party? It's on the website. Benny Benassi is playing on Sat. Just wanted to know peoples thoughts.

I will have a hotel room for EDC for both Friday and Saturday night. I'm coning down from the Bay Area and prob spend most of my time at Bass Pod or VIP.

Art

Hey everyone! In JFK airport in NYC, getting ready to board my flight to Cali for EDC! WOOT!

Had a quick question - is anyone planning on bringing a marquis or mercke reagent? I would be incredibly indebted if I could use it to test what I find there (I can't bring my own test kit or my own pills on the plane! :( ), I'd even be willing to pay to use it... if anyone has any plans to do that, pleeease PM me and I can give oyu my number. I just wanna keep myself and my friends as safe as possible!

HAVE FUN!!!

Got my ticket for Saturday! :D

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get there until around 7pm. But that's still a good 7 hours of mayhem to enjoy. Wish they still ended at 4am instead of 2am this year :\

Looks like Saturday tickets are sold out. Still could get Friday tickets or 2 day tickets.

See you guys there tomorrow and Saturday!

my ride is coming down from sac, gonna be here in like 20 minutes!

SOOO STOKED!

got some pink butterfly pokeballs, tested pure MDMA yum.

gonna be an epic night, im going on friday btw

Last night would have been so much better if I wasn't having to work at 8am right now....

so braindead....sore....blehh

Great night though :D

So, that was my first EDC.

Very very fun. I was originally bummed that I didn't make it in time for the main stage, but then, later, just wandering around meeting people, looking at all the art...

Fantastic.

Also, very glad I dressed up. :)

not really sure how i felt about this years edc. night one was simply the most amazing night of my life.. night two.. blech.

tons of undercovers too.

20 vs 20 gang brawls with lead pipes in the dnb as i was glovin, damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so many undercovers. 30 225 LB 6'2 buff guys all over 40 asked me for pok -E- balls. pok-eeeeeee lol. a few even had 40 year old prosti raver lookin cop girls with them to blend. def did not blend one bit, tons of busts tho, the place where they were detaining busted drug dealers was always packed. dozen + at a time. CHEAP WATER and fountains with free water we could actually see thru!!!