EDC Electric Daisy Carnival 2010?

Yeah it sucked balls big time. Actually EDC 09 was my first real rave ever and I loved it which is why I'm sorta inclined to go to this year's event. Looking out at the Coliseum from the top levels at night was breathtaking. I had to take a minute to just gaze out and take it all in.

I sorta have a bad feeling as well, but I'm still trying to sort things out. It might just be the stigma from my last experience. We'll see what happens.

Also, I just stopped by my local music shop to see if they had the full line up for EDC. Nothing yet, just the big names on the flier as posted before. And it looks like they're only selling 2 day passes now? The guy said if you want to buy just one day passes you have to buy them online. Weird.

I hope the Drum and Bass stage is back on cement this year. They totally got the short end of the stick being on dirt in 09

I wouldnt be surprised to see the addition of a Dubstep stage either, or maybe just a major dub influence on the DnB stage. Seeing as Nocturnal had a dubstep stage, it doesnt seem that farfetched.

yep and at the end of the night after a bunch of brocking out on the dirt stages your nostrils are filled with dirt

Also, I just stopped by my local music shop to see if they had the full line up for EDC. Nothing yet, just the big names on the flier as posted before. And it looks like they're only selling 2 day passes now? The guy said if you want to buy just one day passes you have to buy them online. Weird.

Where can I find a list of stores that are selling tickets?

Above & Beyond is 99% likely to be playing Saturday I've heard, but dont hold me to it. Like I said party afterwards, but I'm gonna be way out in like Malibu/Thousand Oaks I think.

I think Insomniac releases it on their website if I remember correctly. But the website isn't fully up yet.

That website is taking way to long to put up. I better be spectacular when they put it up!!(Im talking lasers, and fog machines kinda spectacular:X)

Bought my ticket the day it dropped. Can't wait, only 'raves' I went to were LovEvolution during the day, and HARD13. Nothing of this magnitude :)

Going with my favorite chick, she's not going to roll so this'll be interesting. How long we you there for, for the 09 people? 12 hours a day is insane, gotta look at the lineup and find the best time to finally show up, although part of me wants to experience the ENTIRE thing and save my roll for nighttime Saturday.

Went for the entire time in 08 (well...minus a few hours waiting in fucking line), and went for almost the entire time on Friday of last year.

By 6pm the lines were so small to get in that I was able to get in within 5 minutes (searches were odd...not crazy, but they did search more places than usual).

I stayed until the very end and had a blast!

Id say wait until the set times come out before you plan on when you're going to get there, but I foun that 6pm was a great time. (Although I did miss a bit of Foamo and a bit of Fedde Le Grande).

IMO/E, id save the roll for Saturday night as if you roll friday you risk feeling cranky on Saturday, and if you roll during the day on Saturday you risk feeling cranky saturday night, and neither situations are fun.

It is your choice though, just thought i'd give some input on it.

just bought my ticket for saturday night! i'll see y'all there <3

time to make kandi!

Oh shit, I remember that! :( major suck. That was your first rave as well, no?

I don't know if I'm going to go this year. I'm just getting a bad feeling about it.

Yeah I can't decide either.

Let me know what you decide to do.

Going with my favorite chick, she's not going to roll so this'll be interesting. How long we you there for, for the 09 people? 12 hours a day is insane, gotta look at the lineup and find the best time to finally show up, although part of me wants to experience the ENTIRE thing and save my roll for nighttime Saturday.

I plan on friday the only thing I might do is some adderall and booze, and on saturday Ill probably candyflip. Should be epic either way tho can't wait!!!

Yeah I can't decide either.

Let me know what you decide to do.

I think I'm going to skip it. It really sucks because it's breaking a tradition and I know I'm going to regret it when the day comes. This year I just need to save my money though.

It was pretty funny, I was posting on someone else's facebook that I probably wasn't going to go because it was too expensive. I was talking about for one day as well. Then one of their friends comes on and says "Too expensive?! It's only $110!" lol I wish I still lived at home with my parents sometimes. 8)

We should hang soon man, it's been too long. :)

I think I'm going to skip it. It really sucks because it's breaking a tradition and I know I'm going to regret it when the day comes. This year I just need to save my money though.

It was pretty funny, I was posting on someone else's facebook that I probably wasn't going to go because it was too expensive. I was talking about for one day as well. Then one of their friends comes on and says "Too expensive?! It's only $110!" lol I wish I still lived at home with my parents sometimes. 8)

We should hang soon man, it's been too long. :)

Yeah for sure man. Im moving into my new apartment this weekend i'll give you a call soon and we can have a beer or something.

Nice! Lemme know if you need any help moving, I'll see if I can sneak away for a few hours.

As usual the raves I want to go to the most fall right in the middle of my school terms. I really don't want to miss EDC though...

Thinking about getting a Saturday ticket, as much as I'd love to see Deadmau5 again, getting to see Infected Mushroom, Benny Benassi and AVB in one evening sounds that much more appealing. Definitely can't swing two nights in a row (financially and physically).

Although it might also depend on whether or not I can find anyone to go with. My best friend/rave buddy went MIA a couple of months ago, haven't heard from him :( Girlfriend doesn't want to go...only got a couple other friends that may be interested. Then again I could just meet up with some of you fine bluelight folk ;)

Anyone know how much tickets are going for right now (single tickets)? I looked on the EDC website and they list vendors but not prices.

Sites finally up, but the full artist list isnt

Finally, we have an important announcement. This years EDC will include two main stages. Stay tune for more details!

Shit, this year is going to be Electric Daisy Conflict Carnival

I knew I wasn't going to this for a reason. Chemical Brothers in August. :D

Anyone going alone is more than welcome to come party with me and the 200-some friends (or at least it seems like that many xD) that I'm going with. :p